The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

They love Polly!!

bravos 2014-08-22 15:40:36 

Take that haters!! lol

TheTrail 2014-08-22 16:40:21 

In reply to bravos

Beautiful African Women at the game eh? Not a...

Post some update of pictures from the game nuh.

BeatDball 2014-08-22 18:31:03 

In reply to bravos Ah true! Dem cant stop d big man from Tacariqua.

bravos 2014-08-23 00:42:12 

In reply to TheTrail

African don't own Caribbean,nor should it be the only 'true' representation of such...have respect for the fairer and 'red' of complexion,for they were here before us...

Dis ain Africa,dis is Caribbean 2014,and it's more colorful than ever...

Enough of that prejudice talk meng..and your 'African' woman not superior to my part African woman no day no time..

bravos 2014-08-23 00:42:23 

In reply to BeatDball

cool smile

JahJah 2014-08-23 11:33:15 

In reply to bravos

Enough of that prejudice talk meng..and your 'African' woman not superior to my part African woman no day no time..

But your part African woman superior though...ent.

And is not prejudice talk when certain people seh Trini women are the best looking cuz dem mix up or have the least amount ah Africans?

Yu can't have it both ways.

granite 2014-08-23 11:56:22 

In reply to JahJah

Some Caribbean people say they only recognize the Caribbean as Afro,they obviously haven't been to Puerto Rico,Cuba,Trinidad,Guyana,Dominican Rep and Surinam.These are places I have been,I talk from experience.

BeatDball 2014-08-23 18:06:09 

In reply to granite When u are d majority, isnt d typical d majority??? For guyana n tnt, isnt d typical afro/indo???
For d rest, when u talk of d typical jewmaycan, antiguan, grenadian, etc. wouldnt it be (generally speaking) a person of afro heritage???? When u say American/canadian! Dont u picture (immediately) an anglo??? Alyuh keep playing chupidee. But, of course, no society is homogenous, anymore....

Logic 2014-08-23 20:56:52 

In reply to bravos

African don't own Caribbean,nor should it be the only 'true' representation of such...have respect for the fairer and 'red' of complexion,for they were here before us...

Dis ain Africa,dis is Caribbean 2014,and it's more colorful than ever...

All a dat cause the man say:
Beautiful African Women at the game eh?

rolleyes rolleyes

black 2014-08-23 21:00:13 

In reply to Logic

Yuh putting too much logic into it lol

bravos 2014-08-23 21:27:43 

In reply to black

ANd u is black and you understand,where IS this 'Logic' guy when I'm constantly taking licks for posting my Trini W.I chicks?!!lol

bravos 2014-08-23 21:29:32 

In reply to JahJah

U like reh reh yes...I never say so..none superior to any..it's what's inside that counts,and of course we go like some looks either way..it's just a matter of what bait hooking yuh,sometime you walk into something that's not your ideal preference and the experience just as great..

STFU..

tc1 2014-08-24 00:09:28 

In reply to TheTrail

the man heard you talk about Africa and ran away, want nothing to do with mother africa

tc1 2014-08-24 00:11:58 

In reply to granite
Cuba and DR are predominant black countries, where your learn you history

tc1 2014-08-24 00:13:33 

In reply to JahJah

this is you, telling it for real.

bravos 2014-08-24 00:44:53 

In reply to tc1

You talking real bull,and you guys have serious race issues,disgusting..

But remember the red people were here before our fore fathers sold our fore fathers to the slave traders..so this ain no Africa,this is The Caribbean,and we have very mixed demographics..we don't think small minded like some of you back a yard racial people ok.

I wasn't the one that brought colour or women into the discussion,I thought people were people,and people can like whatever people they like,regardless of shade,real hair or weave?

It's allyuh kinda thinking is the problem,when I look at a crowd I see people,it seems you guys only see black people and the enemy.

We not like allyuh ok,both wifey and I are from very black,almost blue origins,phew! But we both mixed in different ways,is allyuh have a problem with mixed people,rel house slave vs plantation slave psyche allyuh pushing..

Colour has never been an issue in my life ever..I just like a woman with long curly real hair,and I just can't seem to find it among non mixed ladies,phew..that doesn't mean I haven't been with beautiful 'AFRICAN' ladies..

JahJah twisted my comment to suit his negative agenda and that is 'telling it real' for you?

Phew,elementary with allyuh.

tc1 2014-08-24 01:03:09 

In reply to bravos
seems like we struck a chord,
we know how some of us think,the man never saw any black women (t&t) posted by you.
i feel the house and field slaves played a part in the fight against slavery
now post some black women on the back room lol lol lol lol lol :lol

bravos 2014-08-24 01:04:36 

In reply to tc1

Pal I is a freakin blak man and wifey is ah black woman,remeber dat!! Don't ever challenge my blackness!!

tc1 2014-08-24 01:05:53 

In reply to bravos
we cool

jen 2014-08-24 01:09:45 

Sweet women in all races, seen extremely beautiful blacks, white, latinos, indians. Don't see the fuss.
big grin

bravos 2014-08-24 01:18:34 

All de big 'AFRICAN WOMAN' talk,if she's a dressing lady that always looks tops with a hairstyle(not a low cut),try to pass allyuh hand in she hair in bed nah,she go keeel allyuh!!!
lol lol

Happened to me many times,big turnoff,brothers always complaining bout that,google it..

I like to connect with my woman deeply,and part of that is randomly running my fingers through her scalp and rubbing her head etc etc,if I can't pass my hand through yuh head without you bitching,I see no future..it so simple it may seem ridiculous.

But what a brother is being denied is the most primal of 'privileges'.

Some of you may not even be mature enough to accept this post,or even understand it..

bravos 2014-08-24 01:19:00 

In reply to jen

Exactly!!

bravos 2014-08-24 01:21:00 

In reply to tc1

Buh of course.

I just don't know when or if to take you guys seriously..

Controversy 2014-08-24 01:29:54 

In reply to JahJah

but everyone's root is africa... so anyone deviating away from where the motherland is foolish..

however saying one race better is ridiculous, every race is a deviation of our african root..

bravos 2014-08-24 01:41:42 

In reply to Controversy

Man tying up heself yes,most of the mixed Trini women are mixed with African. Dem men like dey does get bitter when they see a mixed Trini woman..

Buh gee dem a blondie nah,'GOLD'!!

All kina everyday looking European and American white women dey does be posting in the back room and dribbling..African all good and wholesome yinno,buh boy dem blondie is it fuh dem!!

Dan_De_Lyan 2014-08-24 03:24:17 

In reply to bravos

Kieron Pollard gets caught big grin

jcveletta 2014-08-24 04:35:48 

all dem woman sweet.

bravos 2014-08-24 13:27:55 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

no link!? razz

bravos 2014-08-24 13:30:32 

In reply to jcveletta

Exactly bro,and a man can choose whichever he wants,and he should be able to do so without ridicule and mischief... cool

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-08-24 14:00:53 

In reply to bravos

and a man can choose whichever he wants,and he should be able to do so without ridicule and mischief...

and when he post them and they ain gat no darkies in the pics, another man has the right to ask him wheh the darkies.....right??

@RMc@

P.S: Oh, and by the way, gimme a boy cut or low low hairstyle any day over that long hair thing....jussayin

Dan_De_Lyan 2014-08-24 14:23:14 

In reply to bravos

Link fixed

bravos 2014-08-24 14:48:34 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

We have a saying here for women,"God help yuh if ah Indian woman want yuh man"!! lol lol

'Jadoo in de calalloo' !

bravos 2014-08-24 14:49:16 

In reply to SpudsMcKenzie

Careful Che ain misconstrue that statement and start to blush eh!

LooooooooL!!!!!!!!! lol lol

Gimme all ah dem,ah etin anyting,but I still going home to me curly hair Pocahantis after!! lol lol