The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The truth - A festering nest of hypocrites and vipers on this MB

BatQuake 2014-08-22 22:40:41 

Taken from my reply to notinsular in another thread:

----------------------------------------------------
BatQuake 8/22/14 6:34:40 PM
In reply to notinsular

So why is it that VOR and Batquake are crying rivers of tears in they tea ?

Please do not tell lies on me sir.

I am quite pleased when the West Indies wins no matter who is playing or who they are playing against.

You should instead call the names of the bold-faced hypocrites and vipers on this MB who were always quick to downplay any wins and good performances of a Sammy-led West Indies against Bangladesh but who are now celebrating non-Sammy led West Indies victories against the same Bangladesh........and who were also seen celebrating non-Sammy led West Indies team victories against the even lower ranked Zimbabwe last year.

So when Sammy is present, wins don't count but when he is not involved, wins against the same opposition apparently count for these bold-faced hypocrites and vipers on this MB.
--------------------------------------------------------

Commie 2014-08-22 23:57:36 

In reply to BatQuake

Why you talking about Chrissy in code.

You are supposed to be a man. Call it.

But don't play that VOR for example isn't doing the same thing.

Chrissy and VOR are the same person when it comes to the personality cult thing.

BatQuake 2014-08-23 00:35:43 

In reply to Commie

Why you talking about Chrissy in code.

You are supposed to be a man. Call it.

My good sir, the list of the hypocrites and vipers on this MB in relation to West Indies cricket is large.

Now the person you have started I have already told her quite openly on this MB that when it comes to West Indies cricket, she is a 14th Degree Grand mistress in the Art of Double-Talk and Convenient Argumentative Twists to enable her to ride both sides of an argument as per her agenda.

The thing is that particular person claims that she can't tolerate hypocrites. How then does she tolerate herself? (that's the million dollar question)

djdrastic 2014-08-23 04:32:26 

The new medicine not taste nice nice when going down ?
Poor baby

Protip:Use more bold fonts in your posts.

chunnie 2014-08-23 05:09:33 

In reply to BatQuake

the list of the hypocrites and vipers on this MB in relation to West Indies cricket is large
Your name is right at the top!

ProWI 2014-08-24 15:11:27 

In reply to BatQuake

I have come to understand this MB so well that I never become emotional nor angry - or at least try to control it - about anything said on either side of the divide with regards to anything pertaining to Windies cricket.

Rather, I find it best to post less often and especially not when my emotive state may be at a peak in response to comments by certain posters.

bimbo 2014-08-24 15:21:12 

In reply to ProWI
What divide yuh talking bout? Aren't we all one set of West Indian supporters dude?

One or two differences...one set that support mediocrity..read Sammy and another set that wants the best West Indies team on the field at all time!
big grin

BatQuake 2014-08-24 18:00:07 

Wait nuh, I now see dis......well recall this thread.

Dem CC.com Admins put it in de backroom. Admins, but what is wrong with y'all?

...(sigh)........

I fear the CC.com Admins are being secretly influenced by delusional ant-truth forces on this MB.

BatQuake 2014-08-24 18:01:56 

In reply to chunnie

Your name is right at the top!

Oh I see.

BatQuake 2014-08-24 18:03:32 

Aye bravos, you asleep or in the bush chasing python?

JahJah 2014-08-24 19:13:52 

In reply to chunnie

Not just his name, but also a big photo.

BatQuake 2014-08-24 19:20:29 

In reply to JahJah

......(gasp).............shock shock..........(hand over mouth)