The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

I am warning 'de Narine for Test cricket cabal'.....

BatQuake 2014-08-30 22:42:55 

.......IMMEDIATELY cease these Narine for Test cricket chants.

I do not want to hear, see or read anywhere on this MB ever again anything to do with Sunil Narine playing Test cricket for the West Indies.

Dis is over, finito, done done done!!!!!!!

Narine has delivered (in quite spectacular manner) a powerful backhand cutlass slap to the mouths of his supporters. All the while, dem supporters dere fighting for Narine to be in the Windies Test team and just look at what Narine did AGAIN to their pontifications and pleas for him.....lol lol lol........whooosh...

Steven Spielberg could not have scripted this better.

Anyways, y'all have been warned.

CC.com Admins, please be on the lookout for these Narine for Test cricket threads alright. Thanks.

Regards,
The BatQuake

imusic 2014-08-30 23:40:59 

In reply to BatQuake

FUCK OFF!! evil evil

BatQuake 2014-08-30 23:54:52 

In reply to imusic

Now hy am I not too surprised by your response above?

Hmmmmmmmmm............oh yes, here's why:

Your response above highlights the immense hurt, pain, grief and sorrows that y'all Narine fans are going through at this moment thanks solely to Narine's brazen cutlass slap up y'all face....... lol lol

Good for you all. All you cared about a chap who ain't care about all you........ lol lol

I don't think some of y'all Narine-for-Test-cricket fans will ever recover completely from this.

Cleg 2014-08-31 01:03:45 

In reply to imusic

lol lol lol

When they circumcise his raas....they threw the wrong part away!
lol lol

BatQuake 2014-08-31 01:12:04 

In reply to Cleg

You seem to also be stricken with grief.......

bimbo 2014-08-31 01:18:13 

In reply to Cleg

Yuh damn right.
This madda facker mad as rass!!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Headley 2014-08-31 01:28:38 

In reply to BatQuake

Slow day. This may be the best joke so far. lol

BatQuake 2014-08-31 01:29:23 

In reply to Headley

Aye Headley, you see what grief can do to people. Just look at dem wailing and gnashing their teeth............

rillo 2014-08-31 02:46:03 

When the WICB banned Narine from representing the WI in a test match what u call that?

Would you or anyone in your support group missed a final and instead report for the WI and not even be sure of a pick in the final X1?
Some of you all drinking the wrong tea.

WestDem 2014-08-31 02:49:41 

In reply to BatQuake

I am absolutely sure now dat you are a Christian and a very popular one...I also think I know your name....Christians should be proud of you cause you bring reality to their religion.....yuh want me to post yuh real name here? cool

BatQuake 2014-08-31 03:54:52 

In reply to rillo

When the WICB banned Narine from representing the WI in a test match what u call that?

You must speak the truth sir. Where did you see the WICB say that it had banned Narine? I really wish they had done so but.......(sigh)...

Anyways Narine banned himself from representing the WI in a test match [Test series vs New Zealand]. There were clearly stated rules and consequences that Narine knew about in the lead up to that Test series.

However, as is becoming clearer to those who ABSOLUTELY hate the very manifestation of the truth, Narine's allegiances appear to be with KKR and Gautam Gambhir(a struggling for dear life and relevance in international cricket Indian batsman) and not with the Windies Test team.

BatQuake 2014-08-31 03:56:41 

In reply to WestDem

..........yuh want me to post yuh real name here?

Yes please.

Also, could you point out which capabilities of ToldUSo enabled you to find out? I am asking this because ToldUSo once threatened to expose me on this MB claiming he possessed the capabilities to be able to find out who I am.

WestDem 2014-08-31 03:58:56 

In reply to BatQuake

Yes please.

JUDAS!!

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:00:25 

In reply to WestDem

Judas who?

WestDem 2014-08-31 04:02:10 

In reply to BatQuake

Your name and yuh character here on dis MB...are yuh dat shallow?

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:05:22 

In reply to WestDem

Your name and yuh character here on dis MB...are yuh dat shallow?

I am further confused now. You said you were going to post my real name, so I am waiting.

Judas who sir?

....smh....................(not even a simple task some of y'all can perform man). Phew!! Judas who am I?

Judas Paul? Judas Wilmoth? Judas who?

WestDem 2014-08-31 04:10:03 

In reply to BatQuake

Judas 22 silver lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:14:45 

In reply to WestDem

Judas 22 silver

Huh? What a weird name for someone? Okay, based on your answer, I now realize you did not receive any help from ToldUSo.

Boy, call who ever gave you dis outdated spy software and tell dem it full of malware. Judas 22 silver? lol lol lol lol lol lol

Boy look jokes pal. And there I was saying let me call CNN and just look at what WestDem come up with.

WestDem, boy you would have rel embarrass me if I had invited CNN and the rest of the media to cover this as Breaking News.

And I still trying to figure out which of the following of what you said is most embarrassing ie whether you said Judas 22 silver in full or something about twenty-two silver right after you said Judas. You should spend a little more time reading okay WestDem.

Judas 22 silver? lol lol lol lol lol........

WestDem 2014-08-31 04:18:34 

In reply to BatQuake

Ok...I fcuked up...whats the real number"?...I am a Hindu that is juss guessing!

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:22:26 

In reply to WestDem

Ok...I (expletive omitted) up...whats the real number"?...I am a Hindu that is juss guessing!

Go and ask Krishna or Vishnu nuh.

P.S. - As a Hindu, why are you cursing?

Narper 2014-08-31 04:23:28 

In reply to WestDem

big grin

22 ????....you mussee want to use one on Battyquake big grin big grin

Verstehen 2014-08-31 04:26:11 

In reply to WestDem

Perhaps you kept 8 pieces for yourself.....you being Hindian in origin and all that.... lol

Narper 2014-08-31 04:26:59 

In reply to BatQuake

Why are you spending so much energy on Philip....he has chosen NOT to play...that is his right....if he is never selected for test again....he will live with dat...obviously he has thought this through

Why aren't you announcing Shilly will be on de telly?????

Wuh happen....yuh give up on Shilly on de Telly?????

You doan expect anything from Shilly?????

You don't expect de selectors to play him in the starting XI???

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:31:24 

In reply to Narper

Boy I find you take long to show up........... lol lol lol lol

My mind passed on you eh. But then again, I should be more understanding of your plight especially you dis Narper.

It seems like is only now you have mustered sufficient strength to somewhat overcome the grief and pain that Narine delivered spectacularly to you all with magnficent slap. Is it true that y'all were knocked unconscious by that Narine slap? I hear some of y'all still seeing stars from the slap Narine bust pun all you.......... lol lol lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:33:59 

In reply to Narper

Why aren't you announcing Shilly will be on de telly?????

Wuh happen....yuh give up on Shilly on de Telly?????

You doan expect anything from Shilly?????

You don't expect de selectors to play him in the starting XI???

So inorder to reduce the pain, you are now trying to deflect attention from the one causing you pain to the one who is going to cause you further pain by his wonderful performances pon de telly eh...

Narper, but like the next few weeks gonna be filled with pain, sorrows, heartache and grief for y'all Narine-for-Test-cricket fans......... lol lol lol lol

I did clearly state in my other thread to Lookout for Shilly pon de telly.....he's gonna drive some of y'all silly.....with lovely bowling pon de telly.

P.S. - I think it is only fair that I ask the CC.com Admins to take away your wagon driving license on this MB until you have spoken to a grief counselor and been given ample time to heal.

You not going to endanger my life on the road driving no cricket wagon while you are grappling with immense grief. I ain't riding on no wagon where the driver's eyes is awash with tears.

Narper 2014-08-31 04:41:16 

In reply to BatQuake

So inorder to reduce the pain, you are now trying to deflect attention from the one causing you pain to the one who is going to cause you further pain by his wonderful performances pon de telly eh...

Narper, but like the next few weeks gonna be filled with pain, sorrows, heartache and grief man......

What pain yuh talking bout?

Philip has played only 6 test matches...and it not 6 tests on the trot either....

no one will really miss him in tests....he has not been long enough in tests

In any case his fans will be following his exploits in the champions league...in a format in which he is the best in the world

So....you should be worrying about Shilly and his doosraless endeavours big grin

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:43:27 

In reply to Narper

Why are you spending so much energy on Philip....he has chosen NOT to play...that is his right....

lol lol lol lol lol lol............whooosh, so you so hurt, you cannot even call the man by his first or last name now.

Is his middle name you now referring to him as eh...... lol lol lol lol Phillip?

Look even Rampumzel deading on the floor with laff...

if he is never selected for test again....he will live with dat...obviously he has thought this through

I hope you could also live with dat. Yeah, he must have thought it through without sparing a thought for y'all his fans that wanted him to play Test cricket......... lol lol lol.......whoooooossh..........

Narper 2014-08-31 04:45:19 

In reply to BatQuake

Is his middle name you now referring to him as eh...... lol lol lol lol..........Phillip?

Philip is his middle name...and I have been calling him Philip here.. since he started playing for the WI wink

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:48:00 

In reply to Narper

Philip is his middle name...and I have been calling him Philip here.. since he started playing for the WI

lol lol lol lol lol lol.............mi bellyyyyyy (like how Powen does bawl out when he excited). Boy, dat you was dreaming or wha?

I can't recall when last you ever used that name and you and I have had quite a few discussions about Sunil Narine aka Phillip.

Phillip burst a significant wallop pon all you boy. Old naughty Phillip....... lol lol lol

Narper 2014-08-31 04:48:46 

In reply to BatQuake

Look at it this way....Philip can pick or choose....if he choses to play....automatically he is in the starting test XI...

Shilly does not have dat luxury....he is HOPING he can make the final XI....and hoping he is not called for pelting againwink.....so your batty is quaking !!!

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:52:14 

In reply to Narper

Shilly does not have dat luxury....he is HOPING he can make the final XI....and hoping he is not called for pelting again.....so your batty is quaking !!!

You really trying hard to switch the topic boy. I understand why though.

What about Narine? Wouldn't Narine also be hoping that he Narine won't be called for pelting?

BatQuake 2014-08-31 04:54:23 

In reply to Verstehen

Verstehen 8/31/14 12:26:11 AM
In reply to WestDem

Perhaps you kept 8 pieces for yourself....

Wait nuh, but what you really saying about WestDem dere nuh? Is he a silver trader?

granite 2014-08-31 17:09:50 

In reply to BatQuake
What about those like you,who didn't want Narine.

BatQuake 2014-08-31 18:12:37 

In reply to granite

Because I didn't see Narine as being ready for Test cricket, you want me to support his very unprincipled behaviour?

Is that what you want me to do? Support unprincipled actions?

positiveg 2014-08-31 18:21:27 

Slow day for real . BQ really know how to rise up de ants nest.

BatQuake 2014-08-31 21:03:58 

In reply to positiveg

The ants need to find their proper resting place in the forest under de tree and not in hallways which contain the woodwork of truth.....the unadulterated truth.

Dan_De_Lyan 2014-09-01 02:36:12 

In reply to BatQuake

Why a big christian like you in a rumshop tekin cuss

Stay in the back where people wish celebrity death... big grin

Halliwell 2014-09-01 07:59:32 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

hahahahahahahahahahaha lol lol lol

Babylon 2014-09-01 11:12:46 

In reply to BatQuake
bwoi nuff men who say players choose money over country and same men left dem yaad fe live inna yankee land fe betterment.
go figure

Runs 2014-09-01 11:33:57 

In reply to Babylon

razz

djdrastic 2014-09-01 12:37:19 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-09-01 12:57:47 

In reply to Babylon

bwoi nuff men who say players choose money over country and same men left dem yaad fe live inna yankee land fe betterment.
go figure

Well dats dem yaad forsakers.

BatQuake 2014-09-01 12:59:32 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Why a big christian like you in a rumshop tekin cuss

Steady yourself now. I hope is not a double image you are seeing because............

Now watch careful - Look outside the rumshop. No not over there........look in the direction of the mango tree. Yes.

You see the well-lit sturdy looking blue tent with the loudspeaker, now that's where I am beckoning for y'all to flee from the rumshop.

Got it?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 13:06:52 

Stay in the back where people wish celebrity death...

Can you imagine how wicked is mindset of people who wish these things?

djdrastic 2014-09-01 13:30:51 

In reply to BatQuake

Doesn't the Westboro Baptist Church do this actively ?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 13:34:53 

In reply to djdrastic

Doesn't the Westboro Baptist Church do this actively ?

What is the this that you are referring to? Please clarify.

Halliwell 2014-09-01 13:49:13 

Narine is a SURE PICK for the Test, ODI and T20 sides.
That is what burns most folk, ent

natty_forever 2014-09-01 14:05:06 

In reply to BatQuake... however Mr. BQ ... on the topic of truth ... was Shilly chucking or not?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:06:28 

In reply to Halliwell

Narine is a SURE PICK for the Test, ODI and T20 sides.
That is what burns most folk, ent

Why then is Narine not in the Test squad?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:07:27 

In reply to natty_forever

however Mr. BQ ... on the topic of truth ... was Shilly chucking or not?

Refer to the ICC's deliberations on the matter.

P.S - Look out for Shilly pon de telly soon natty.

natty_forever 2014-09-01 14:12:59 

In reply to BatQuake... have no problem with Shilly, never have, if you are one of truth you will know that. However, I wonder if not being able to "chuck" will he be as effective.

Babylon 2014-09-01 14:16:59 

In reply to BatQuake

Well dats dem yaad forsakers

BattyAche fyi yaad refer to all west indians and not honly mi yard people.
Come a eastern parkway today fe see how much men run from dem belove country fe de yankee $

Halliwell 2014-09-01 14:19:44 

In reply to BatQuake

Narine is not in the test squad because Narine tell the selektas that Narine is busy

the selektas have said Narine is busy and Narine will come back when he wants to

ged it? cool

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:20:52 

In reply to Babylon

Come a eastern parkway today fe see how much men run from dem belove country fe de yankee $

Well that is dem who run away. Not all have run away.

I hear some of dem want to run back to that which they ran away from.......saying how dem made a mistake to run away.

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:22:55 

In reply to Halliwell

Narine is not in the test squad because Narine tell the selektas that Narine is busy

Oh I see. His busy for KKR and Gautam Gambhir.........and money.

the selektas have said Narine is busy and Narine will come back when he wants to

I am hoping that behind the scenes, the selectors would be saying otherwise.

After all, it is behind the scenes that the world is run.........not infront the scenes.

ged it?

Got it?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:24:53 

In reply to Babylon

By the way, what's happening there today? confused

Halliwell 2014-09-01 14:39:24 

In reply to BatQuake

you got lots in common with Toldyousomerubbish
you guys believe all the behind the scenes stuff, that never play out in real life

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:43:59 

In reply to Halliwell

you got lots in common with Toldyousomerubbish

.........(gasp).............and ToldUSo hurt my feelings the other day by calling me an idiot and a shill and a debunker and one devoid of critical thinking skills.

ToldUSo even went as far as starting a threading asking the CC.com Admins to deal with me and black for what he claims are disruptions to his threads.

All these hurtful things the chap has said about me after I took it upon myself to encourage him to seek urgent psychological counseling help.

As I recall those hurtful words and actions from ToldUSo, there are tears in my eyes.........(because I just yawned a bit).

you guys believe all the behind-the-scenes stuff, that never play out in real life

Comrade, in many things in this life, it is behind the scenes that most of the action happens.

What you see in the public is just the product of the behind-the-scenes actions.

natty_forever 2014-09-01 14:45:32 

In reply to BatQuake

What you see in the public is just the product of the behind-the-scenes actions.
... yep, like making Monday the first day.

BatQuake 2014-09-01 14:48:33 

Why can't Monday be the first day of the week Natty?

Doesn't the Chinese New Year begin at some point other than January 1st?

Babylon 2014-09-01 14:59:57 

In reply to BatQuake

I hear some of dem want to run back

wrong again BattyAche
doant worry u gwine get sumtin rite someday

natty_forever 2014-09-01 15:01:40 

In reply to BatQuake... because it distorts when the 7th day is.

BatQuake 2014-09-01 15:05:15 

In reply to Babylon

You trying to utilize tricks more commonly used by Lenks eh......... lol lol

Like some of all you going to Lenks Midnight School of Tricks or wha?

BatQuake 2014-09-01 15:06:32 

If I start checking from Monday(and include Monday in the count), how then does the arrival of Sunday as Day 7 become some form of distortion?

Natty, you and Maths not friends?

natty_forever 2014-09-01 19:23:39 

In reply to BatQuake... when Monday is not the first day. And the Bible supports Sunday as the first day.

Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb.

I am sure you not saying The Lord was risen on a Monday?
A little text for you
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;

BatQuake 2014-09-01 19:34:26 

I am sure you not saying The Lord was risen on a Monday?

Your sureness is correct.

natty_forever 2014-09-01 20:20:04 

In reply to BatQuake... suh how you get Monday to be the first day?

Mind you nuh ... a read Psalm 5. See a little quote from it above.

natty_forever 2014-09-02 15:10:36 

Bump