The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Narine and Russell are 100% right in....

WestDem 2014-08-31 21:49:08 

deciding to play in de CL and asked out of the "BANGLA" tests....who facking cares about this shitty bangla team....look on the bright side....Shilly get anodda series to prove that he don't need to pelt to be effective....Russell on de odda hand would nat have made de final eleven in my books.... cool

Starzz 2014-09-01 03:21:24 

In reply to WestDem

Exactly... besides Shillingford is a big bowler lol

Match winner dey say lol

mikelegend 2014-09-01 04:55:25 

In reply to WestDem

I already stated on this MB, that any of the big 4 and maybe Windwards can handle this Bangladesh team without Shakib.

ProWI 2014-09-01 18:22:08 

In reply to WestDem

deciding to play in de CL and asked out of the "BANGLA" tests....who facking cares about this shitty bangla team....look on the bright side....Shilly get anodda series to prove that he don't need to pelt to be effective....Russell on de odda hand would nat have made de final eleven in my books.... cool

Not the criteria used nor the attitude expected from an Australian, English, South African or Indian public towards their cricketers. Country first, but then again, I must pinch myself into the realization that the Windies are not representative of a country.

When the public expects little, the players give even less.

Hendra 2014-09-02 03:25:00 

In reply to ProWI
Its shocking that anyone would support players taking such a selfish decision.

And ...and ..youre right. This would only happen in the Caribbean!!!

spider 2014-09-02 03:50:34 

A player could really run up his numbers against Bangladesh. Don't think Russell would have played either but if he did he could have made good use of the opportunity so that his name would be in the mix when better opposition comes.

mikesiva 2014-09-02 08:32:38 

In reply to mikelegend
Even St Kitts-Nevis could handle this Bangla team....

cool

Scar 2014-09-02 15:11:22 

Its funny hiw Indua forbids its players from playing any limited overs anywhere else and their public agree but ours cant. Well what can we expect? We 3rdworld beggars. redface sad

Hendra 2014-09-03 02:48:25 

In reply to Scar
And the thing is Narine gets such a heavy paypacket over TT$4 million every year playing in the IPL that he can easily forego this senseless Champion's League thing to play Teat Cricket, the real deal.

But I guess WI cricket means nothing to some of these players with the tacit support of several CC posters. What a PITY!!!