The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

What is DOMINANCE

Bigzinc 2014-09-18 10:03:37 

what is more dominating than when the Bowlers Cannot Get You OUT!!

bravos 2014-09-18 20:13:58 

In reply to Bigzinc

what is more dominating than when the Bowlers Cannot Get You OUT!!

The realization that after almost 12 hrs of waiting,the thread or topic that you so ENTHUSIASTICALLY promote with Chanderpaulian defiance and determination,has failed to draw any attention whatsoever,even from other patent sycophants like yourself.

And even more dominating,is the indisputable fact that any further engagement regarding this topic,from sycophants or otherwise can only be credited to this very sarcastic and derogatory post.

Seeing you around,I'm watching and listening,I'm on to you,mind the gap.

nickoutr 2014-09-18 20:21:47 

In reply to bravos

Chanderpaulian defiance and determination

very Freudian smile big grin

PS I heard Chanderpaulesque before but not that

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-09-18 20:44:46 

In reply to bravos

he realization that after almost 12 hrs of waiting,the thread or topic that you so ENTHUSIASTICALLY promote with Chanderpaulian defiance and determination,has failed to draw any attention whatsoever,even from other patent sycophants like yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA..
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayneee....................

@RMc@

bravos 2014-09-19 10:27:50 

In reply to Spuds,nickoutr

While I am guilty of inadvertently dignifying this crappy thread with a 'bump',I gotta say,dem man eh ready! lol twisted

And Nick,I mean it when I say much love to our great WI accumulator of runs,a most unique batsman in his own right! cool

Bigzinc 2014-09-19 10:56:02 

In reply to bravos

you are guilty all right but you have to look deeper inside...

this thread has nothing to do with the shiv.. check the original post again but you will see what isnt there because that is how your mind is warped...

Bigzinc 2014-09-19 10:56:35 

In reply to SpudsMcKenzie

a jackass will bray.. you need help