The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Thunder & lightning me say[AGAIN]. Where de Narine-ists dem?

BatQuake 2014-09-29 19:12:27 

Like dem report Narine now or wha?

Where are all the Shane Shillingford persecutors? Where all you?

People in glass houses should not throw stone.........especially if they don't have insurance and people in glass houses should change their clothes in de basement.

Let this be a lesson to all those who were celebrating the persecutions of Shane Shillingford. I warned you all eh.

Let me see what all you go say now.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 19:19:23 

I only now seeing dis news about Narine. Narper and the rest of the Narine cabal didn't have the decency and courteous to call me on the emergency hotline to share the news.

.....smh....................

Sometimes, I really have to wonder..............(sigh)

If it was Shillingford, dem would have issued a Breaking News bulletin for me. Now Narine in a spot of bother, not even a call or a text message Narper and dem send to alert me about this development. Phew.

silver 2014-09-29 19:21:50 

In reply to BatQuake

Do you realise how stupid you will look if he pass the test

BatQuake 2014-09-29 19:27:26 

In reply to silver

Do you realise how stupid you will look if he pass the test

Your post is somewhat confusing. I will look stupid because of what exactly? Because I started a thread wondering why Narper & the rest of the Narine cabalist did not find it fit to call me with this recent development about Narine?

Based on the utterances of some on this MB, one would have thought that Narine was untouchable. It was only yesterday that a certain poster(will try to remember who) was saying Narine safe like a bank. Since that proclamation from granite, it appears like robbers strike the bank.

Yes, I remember the poster now. Granite is his name............ lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-09-29 19:29:39 

In reply to silver

Look the granite special:

granite 9/28/14 7:56:37 AM
Narine does not bowl a"doosra",he bowls a ball that moves away from the right handed batsman.Some commentators describe it as a leg-cutter,he therefore does not have to resort to bending his arm at the moment of delivery.Take a look at Ajmal,Murali,Shillingford,Senananyke,Saqlan and Hafeez,there may be others,but we will soon hear about them;those bowlers i mention were blatant pelters,Narine's arm looks the same when he bowls the off-break,as it does when he bowls the leg cutter,not a bloody doosra.

I forgot to mention Ashwin,he doesn't look too bad,but we'll soon find out,Narine safe like a bank.

What has happened to the bank y'all?

BatQuake 2014-09-29 19:39:33 

In reply to silver

By the way, where is Narper? Tell him I would like to have an immediate word with him on these developments.

silver 2014-09-29 19:46:47 

In reply to BatQuake

Diaper is getting his boyfriend dinner ready before his eyes get burst up again

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:02:04 

In reply to silver

Wait awhile nuh. Hold up. Who is getting who dinner ready?

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:04:07 

In reply to silver

Aye silver, let me go back in recent time with you nuh. There was a particular poster on this MB who had long put out a cry as to how is it that Shillingford seemed to be the only one the authorities were interested in while those who were potentially worse than Shillingford were deemed to be legal.

That particular poster did not waver from his position. It seems like the ICC does monitor this MB and the pressure from that poster finally pushed them into action.

What is the name of that poster?

WestDem 2014-09-29 20:16:05 

Ahemmmmmm..... lol lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:16:40 

In reply to WestDem

Aheeemmmmmmmmmm indeed.

methodic 2014-09-29 20:34:14 

In reply to BatQuake

ah boy you find yuhself in the driver's seat today
big grin

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:37:20 

In reply to methodic

lol lol lol............

Methodic, can you believe that none of dem fellas found it fit to call me to alert me to this development re:Narine?

Had it been about Shillingford,.......(ohhhhhhhhh boyyyyy).........like dis MB would maybe crash due too many posts from them in a short space of time.

WestDem 2014-09-29 20:46:21 

In reply to BatQuake

What actually happen to Narine?

methodic 2014-09-29 20:47:05 

In reply to BatQuake

ah really find the silence deafening, but if is one bowler with a suspect action that will pass the test is Narine. Maybe the Indians want to study him from close range. He might have to bowl 100 deliveries in that test.

Lenks 2014-09-29 20:47:10 

In reply to BatQuake

Shilling already had his moment...

Question for you and I would like a very honest answer...not the first I am asking.

Now that all or most of the flingers you were going berserk over have been reported or under scrutiny, does it mean that Shillingford doesn't fling or does it mean they are equally flingers as Shillingford?

Need honest ansa Quakie....

WestDem 2014-09-29 20:48:51 

In reply to Lenks

Need honest ansa Quakie....

Yuh believe in reincarnation? lol lol lol

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:49:43 

In reply to WestDem

What actually happen to Narine?

I still trying to come to terms with the reports. Ask Narper what happen to Phillip. Narper surely has read the full report by now.

methodic 2014-09-29 20:49:51 

In reply to Lenks

wah you asking, you know Quakie is a master evader.

chunnie 2014-09-29 20:51:03 

In reply to Lenks

twisted

Lenks 2014-09-29 20:51:19 

In reply to methodic

ah really find the silence deafening

I will go out on a limb and say most posters here already stated that Narine flings...'cept for Spudsie

Did you see comments after that maiden super over?

Thing with Quakie, he won' accept that Shillingford is a flinger and he doesn't understand that puss and dawg nuh have di same luck.

Yuh have 2 thieves...one get ketch, 5 years in jail...di other neva get ketch and lived happily ever after.

Whose fault? Can't tek it out on di tief who neva get ketch.

Lenks 2014-09-29 20:51:52 

In reply to chunnie

Why yuh mad?

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:53:49 

In reply to Lenks

Question for you and I would like a very honest answer...not the first I am asking.

Sir, have I ever answered you with lies?

Now that all or most of the flingers you were going berserk over have been reported or under scrutiny, does it mean that Shillingford doesn't fling or does it mean they are equally flingers as Shillingford?

How can you compare a group with one person?

As far as the present, Shillingford has not been reported again and hence one can conclude that he is fine.

I've seen his action upon his return and it looks good.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 20:55:20 

In reply to methodic

wah you asking, you know Quakie is a master evader.

But what trouble is dis. Master evader? shock shock

I not Christine or NP you know.....

methodic 2014-09-29 20:56:51 

In reply to Lenks

true, but dey does beat Shilly day in day out especially when he day out. Narine come like the teacher favorite student who the prefect put in front the class to stand up.

Lenks 2014-09-29 20:56:56 

In reply to BatQuake

Two more...

Was Shillingford a flinger?

If yes, have you ever defended Shillingford when he was a flinger?

WestDem 2014-09-29 20:56:58 

In reply to BatQuake

I still trying to come to terms with the reports.

DUMB FCUK!...there are no REPORTS...there was a REPORT...yuh still nat getting it, Batty!

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:00:24 

In reply to methodic

methodic 9/29/14 8:56:51 PM
In reply to Lenks

true, but dey does beat Shilly day in day out especially when he day out. Narine come like the teacher favorite student who the prefect put in front the class to stand up.

Spot on Methodic. Spot on. Dem does be posting picture of fellas firing stone behind mango tree and asking me if is Shilly new career.

Dem does be saying about how Shilly should go and play baseall instead. All kind of ting dem man does be saying about Shilly.

But hear dem now. I warned dem about their ways.

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:01:57 

In reply to BatQuake

does it mean that Shillingford doesn't fling or does it mean they are equally flingers as Shillingford?

Bigman...yuh still nuh ansa the above question...

Now yuh have 3...

And that group ansa yuh gave was pathetic...cause yuh was di first one to include Shilly in a group.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:05:02 

In reply to Lenks

Was Shillingford a flinger?

According to the ICC, they said his action violated their rules.

If yes, have you ever defended Shillingford when he was a flinger?

My argument was how can Shillingford be called illegal when those who are potentially worse than him are deemed to be legal by the same law which condemned Shilly.

One has to be fair Lenks. How can I truly say back then that Shilly was illegal when those who are potentially worse than him were proclaimed to be legal?

Now folks, y'all see that I am answering Lenks questions. So long I asked him a question in the backroom about what does it mean to open one's mind and he is yet to provide an answer.

....(sigh)..............

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:06:21 

In reply to Lenks

Bigman...yuh still nuh ansa the above question...

I quite clearly answered your question.

And which group did I include Shillingford in? For a certain period of time, it was only him the authorities were interested in while other potentially worse violaters were left untouched.

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:16:52 

In reply to BatQuake

According to the ICC, they said his action violated their rules.

ICC mek rules and monitor dem...ok.

So if ICC say Shilly is a flinger, what do you say?

My argument was how can Shillingford be called illegal when those who are potentially worse than him are deemed to be legal by the same law which condemned Shilly.

One has to be fair Lenks. How can I truly say back then that Shilly was illegal when those who are potentially worse than him were proclaimed to be legal?

Let me be clear with your argument...are you saying if yuh have 10 thieves and only one get ketch, he is not considered a thief if di other 9 nuh get ketch?

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:18:57 

In reply to BatQuake

And which group did I include Shillingford in? For a certain period of time, it was only him the authorities were interested in while other potentially worse violaters were left untouched.

Yuh sick or sumting or yuh did drop offa bed and knock yuh head?

Look at below wha yuh juss write...

Wha yuh call dat? Isn't that grouping?

Bossman...again, puss and dawg nuh have di same luck...Shiily's case, him was di dawg...get plucked.

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:22:25 

In reply to BatQuake

Now folks, y'all see that I am answering Lenks questions. So long I asked him a question in the backroom about what does it mean to open one's mind and he is yet to provide an answer.

Please state relevance to this thread/argument...

Yuh knock yuh head pon brick?

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:22:38 

In reply to Lenks

ICC mek rules and monitor dem...ok.

So if ICC say Shilly is a flinger, what do you say?

Then I say that the ICC found Shillingford guilty of breaking the rules they supposed to be monitoring.

However for a certain period of time, it appears that Shillingford was the only one they was monitoring re: the rules they make.

After all, Hafeez, Narine, Utseya, Al-Amin, Ajmal, Senanayake and the rest they have reported did not start bowling in international cricket this morning?

Let me be clear with your argument...are you saying if yuh have 10 thieves and only one get ketch, he is not considered a thief if di other 9 nuh get ketch?

You trying to change the premise of the argument. The argument was that somebody say dem ketch Shilly committing Crime A; now those who are committing the same Crime A even more brazenly and habitually are deemed not be guilty of committing any crime but Shilly is the only one prosecuted.

Now you have switched the argument. Point out to me with which band of thieves was Shilly caught committing and condemned while the others were condemned in same breath but escaped the jail.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:23:37 

In reply to Lenks

The relevance is you are asking me questions which I am answering yet you have the tendency to willfully evade questions that I ask you.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:27:03 

In reply to Lenks

Yuh sick or sumting or yuh did drop offa bed and knock yuh head?

I am quite stable upon my bed when I rest.

How about you? How stable is the bed upon which you rest? And is the bed upon which you rest in a stable?

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:33:04 

In reply to BatQuake

Now you have switched the argument. Point out to me with band of thieves was Shilly caught while the others escaped.

Where I changed argument?

Boss...sumting wrong wid yuh head...yuh ansa yuh own question in yuh post...see below...

You trying to change the premise of the argument. The argument was that somebody say dem ketch Shilly committing Crime A; now those who are committing the same Crime A even more brazenly and habitually are deemed not be guilty of committing any crime but Shilly is the only one prosecuted.

BTW, Shilly too...was a brazen and habitual flinger.

However for a certain period of time, it appears that Shillingford was the only one they was monitoring re: the rules they make.

After all, Hafeez, Narine, Utseya, Al-Amin, Ajmal, Senanayake and the rest they have reported did not start bowling in international cricket this morning?

Again...does that mean Shilly wasn't a flinger?

Yuh undastan mi example bout thieves and reference to puss and dawg?

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:33:51 

In reply to BatQuake

The relevance is you are asking me questions which I am answering yet you have the tendency to willfully evade questions that I ask you.

Huh?????

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:34:43 

In reply to BatQuake

How about you? How stable is the bed upon which you rest? And is the bed upon which you rest in a stable?

Sorry...I don't sleep on a bed.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:39:30 

In reply to Lenks

You have clearly changed the foundation of the argument. And I pointed it out to you above.

Again...does that mean Shilly wasn't a flinger?

According the ICC, he was found guilty of violating their rules. He has now been cleared.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 21:42:15 

In reply to Lenks

Sorry...I don't sleep on a bed.

This is troubling.

You've previously told me that take wi-fi from the neighbour to come online; you haven't got power in your house and your fridge running on kerosene.

Now no bed.

I think I had better petition the Admins to start a fundraising thread for you.

P.S. - What then do you sleep on?

Lenks 2014-09-29 21:58:58 

In reply to BatQuake

You have clearly changed the foundation of the argument. And I pointed it out to you above.

Changed/pointed?

What, when, where?

I think I had better petition the Admins to start a fundraising thread for you.

No thanks...I get along fine. No need for alms.

What then do you sleep on?

Cold ground.

This is troubling.

Troubling? Why Quakie?

BTW, that's it...chuckling time...matter of fact, been chuckling.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 22:46:02 

In reply to Lenks

Cold ground.

Is it because you are a fella who lacks ambition?

BTW, that's it...chuckling time...matter of fact, been chuckling.

Are you into the rearing of fowls?

Lenks 2014-09-29 23:07:09 

In reply to BatQuake

Is it because you are a fella who lacks ambition?

Could be...if that was said about Adam and Eve. Then again...times have changed, still I find it comforting.

Are you into the rearing of fowls?

Once upon a time...and not a fairy tale.

Quakie...on a serious note, yuh trying too hard. Getting kinda ridiculous.

BatQuake 2014-09-29 23:45:46 

In reply to Lenks

Could be...if that was said about Adam and Eve. Then again...times have changed, still I find it comforting.

I don't think lack of ambition was one of Adam and Eve's issues.

Quakie...on a serious note, yuh trying too hard. Getting kinda ridiculous.

You trying too hard okay.

Verstehen 2014-09-29 23:50:03 

In reply to BatQuake

If Narine has been reported for pelting a few, Shilly's not going to be far behind....
lol

BatQuake 2014-09-30 00:03:04 

In reply to Verstehen

Interesting though, when it was Shilly being reported, it appeared for some folks on this MB that Narine would be far behind.....far, far behind.

You think Narine has a better action than Shillingford eh.....

granite 2014-09-30 05:22:01 

In reply to BatQuake

Narine was reported for the faster ball,just like Samuels,NO BIG DEAL.
Samuels still bowl,but the faster ball has been elimated from his variations,Narine can do the same.Narine is also a more skillful bowler ,and will fill that gap with another variation,he will become an even better bowler.The other bowlers reported were pelters,including their "doosras".

natty_forever 2014-09-30 08:06:00 

In reply to BatQuake

I not Christine or NP you know.....
... how you see yourself and how others see you are two different things in this instance.

natty_forever 2014-09-30 08:07:45 

In reply to BatQuake

... smh

positiveg 2014-09-30 08:50:26 

In reply to BatQuake

Answer the question the man ask.

does it mean that Shillingford doesn't fling or does it mean they are equally flingers as Shillingford?

Verstehen 2014-09-30 08:54:57 

In reply to BatQuake

You think Narine has a better action than Shillingford eh.....

I think both pelt. As do Harbhajan and Ojha, before someone should ask me.

Cricket_PHD 2014-09-30 08:57:35 

He was called for his quicker delivery and even if they take that particular delivery away from Narine he still has his stock deliveries mainly off breaks and Knuckle ball.

That alone is enough to bamboozle many international batsmen.

In contrast, Shilly who lost his Doosra and one of quicker off breaks made his bowling impotent!

Moreover, if Narine is cleared there will be no issue as he has not been called in all his IPL stints BBL, and CPL, CT20 and international games, since his remedial work suggested after TNT board got him help during the CLT20.

BatQuake 2014-09-30 10:30:01 

In reply to natty_forever

... how you see yourself and how others see you are two different things in this instance.

Oh okay. Thanks for the heads up.

NEXT!!!!

BatQuake 2014-09-30 10:30:48 

In reply to positiveg

I have already answered Lenks. Check Pg 2.

BatQuake 2014-09-30 10:35:54 

In reply to natty_forever

What you shaking your head at?

Man A take on baby pig from a farm and he is branded a thief. Fine.

Man B come on the same farm and take 20 baby pig and run and he is branded as law abiding.

Man C come and do the same thing as Man B and he is branded the most law-abiding citizen of the year.

Man D come and do the same thing as Man B and Man C.

So tell me now on exactly what law can I take a stance to condemn Man A when Man B, Man C and Man D are deemed to be legal in their actions despite committing (at a great level) the same thing for which Man A was punished.

Tell me upon which law must I an outsider condemn Man A.

BatQuake 2014-09-30 11:05:51 

In reply to positiveg

Comrade, my argument has been very consistent. My argument was always based on the following:

How can you tell me that Shane Shillingford is illegal when those who are potentially worse than him are being deemed to be legal.

How is it possible for that which is legal to be so broad to include those who are potentially worse than Shillingford yet exclude him. I don't get it.....

And this has been the basis of my argument.

WI_cricfan 2014-09-30 11:09:10 

In reply to BatQuake

Brother BQ lots a people will have to repent here.

BatQuake 2014-09-30 11:14:06 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Comrade, lots of posters on this MB are double-talkers with personal agendas but try to cloak themselves as being objective.

When those they don't like are in a spot of bother, they are all up in glee forgetting that those whom they prefer may very well find themselves at some point in the same spot of bother.

You noticed how one of them even was complaining about too much Narine threads. I never saw their umbrage when it was Shillingford.

When Shillingford was reported, boy dem was calling me out left, right, center, top, bottom, underneath........everything. Now Narine get in trouble, most of dem went mute.

The word objective has become so contaminated on this MB that I have asked publicly on this MB that no poster should ever refer to me as being objective. If what that passes on this MB is really objectivity, then I want to have absolutely no association with that word on this side of the MB.

The word objective has become contaminated by association on this MB.

I prefer to say that I am consistent with my positions on this MB (both on this side and in the backroom).

bimbo 2014-09-30 12:02:40 

In reply to BatQuake

Just the faster ball dude. Narine got skillz to overcome that.

Shilly unfortunately cannot get wickets when his doosra is banned. I feel sorry for Shilly. Now Benn run things in tests and doing a good job at it.

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-09-30 12:13:40 

In reply to Lenks

that Narine flings...'cept for Spudsie

Dude......bannuh......Iyah.....rasta....breddrin....Narine flings the FASTER ball....sometimes.

I actually saw the one yesterday that would have prompted the ump to report it.

I saw it immediately and knew he was in trouble.

He will just be told to stop bowling that one.

Other than that, he clean clean clean.

Best regards!

@RMc@

bravos 2014-09-30 15:44:01 

In reply to BatQuake

He was reported in CL,are you supporting IPL now? Are their opinions suddenly and conveniently relevant now?

Lol Quakie,you're sooooooo cute..

BatQuake 2014-09-30 15:48:05 

In reply to bravos

He was reported in CL,are you supporting IPL now? Are their opinions suddenly and conveniently relevant now?

Huh? You really had to go to this extreme to conjure up some false association?

No I'm not supporting IPL and its various manifestations of greed.

Lol Quakie,you're sooooooo cute..

Indeed.

bravos 2014-09-30 16:05:43 

In reply to BatQuake

Yet with your 'strong' negative conviction against them you conveniently support their questioning Narine's action.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'

imusic 2014-09-30 16:18:05 

Perhaps now white fowls could be taken off of the endangered species list in battyquake's part of the world

BatQuake 2014-09-30 21:16:37 

In reply to bravos

Yet with your 'strong' negative conviction against them you conveniently support their questioning Narine's action.

....smh.............(sigh)

Cornfused 2014-10-01 11:51:27 

Someone here is equating the BCCI to the ICC. Unfortunately they are not one and the same , the most effective ball from one spinner is banned by the ICC. A ball from another spinner is under examination from the BCCI. Whom by the way have a long plethora of betting and spot fixing and have mainly have banned players for such actions. Look at the international comments on this issue before braying please .

BatQuake 2014-10-01 11:57:40 

In reply to Cornfused

Since the triumvirate world cricket hijack plan was carried out, isn't the BCCI and ICC the same thing?

After all, doesn't the BCCI behave like it is the Board of Control for Cricket Internationally?

One wonders if the ICC is now the Indian Cricket Council?

bravos 2014-10-01 12:11:55 

In reply to BatQuake

Since the triumvirate world cricket hijack plan was carried out

Talk English nah..who's the third entity? You tying up yuhself wit big wud..

BatQuake 2014-10-01 12:16:07 

In reply to bravos

You dat allowing simple words to befuddle you.

The triumvirate is India, England and Australia.

I hope you are not being led astray by Lenks.

BatQuake 2014-10-02 20:53:20 

........folks,..............(sigh)........(I trying to figure out how to say what I want to say).....to those who were unrelenting in their taunts of Shane Shillingford.

Stay tuned...