The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

VIV's piece on this issue since October 10th...

WestDem 2014-10-22 14:50:45 

"How much did this individual (Hinds) know before they came on tour because that is the topic that is going to be of interest," Richards said. "To be fair, some may say it sounds a little bit much for players to be getting such huge fees but at some point you need to have an understanding about what I am coming on tour for. It wasn't in the best interests of the players that represent us for this to be played out in such a manner, especially in India where they are going to be playing against the defending champions in the 50-over format. Wavell Hinds may have some explaining to do when they get home."!

Lost in all the bickering is this piece where Viv praise the PLAYERS!

WestDem 2014-10-22 14:57:40 

Richards is also of the view that the WICB may have some "housekeeping" to do to ensure such disputes do not take place in the future. "Some players who come on tour, I am hearing that they get their contracts the day before they leave," he said."That to me needs some brushing up with the board. They need to get their act together, giving guys ample time to let their legal advisors have a look at what's happening so at least everything can be okay when on tour."

I hope someone interview Viv soon!

googley 2014-10-22 15:15:43 

In reply to WestDem

dem journalist afraid to interview ViV! lol

WestDem 2014-10-22 15:16:38 

In reply to googley

depends on de question dem gonna ask.... lol lol

positiveg 2014-10-22 15:46:46 

In reply to WestDem

Dem man fraid the answers deh gonna get?