The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

STOP BLAMING PLAYERS fuh dis MESS?

WestDem 2014-10-31 16:13:10 

If you follow the BCCI timeline you would see that they met with the WICB before the tour started...Here is my take...

1: WICB know that there was a potential fuh a work stoppage once the players see the MOU and Tour Contracts.

2: They decide to pick the team to go to India and also pick a replacement team just incase of the anticipated work stoppage.

3: De WI A that went to Sri Lanka was not really "A" players but mostly current International Players. See where I going?

4: Cameron decide to meet with the BCCI in Dubai advising on the potential problem and tell dem he have a replacement team on standby just in case.

5: BCCI tell him to fack off, solve you internal issue and guarantee the completion of the tour with your TOP team...We cannot give our sponsors diluted crap fuh de big money they are paying...

6: Promised to let them know one way or the other by Oct 15th...he did not and during this time he refused to meet with the players in India...

7: Mavell as de head of the WIPA, rather than representing the players concerns started a war of words with Bravo that were made public by both immature big men!

8: Cameron did not get back to the BCCI as promised and only remember that he owe them the confirmation after they contacted him. BCCI pocket deep and seh dis is the utmost disrespect any Biatch can have fuh their pimp.

9: We are now at a stage where there should be serious damage control and all we are getting is who should get de blame!

Logic 2014-10-31 17:35:24 

In reply to WestDem Well said.

DIEHARD 2014-10-31 17:37:35 

In reply to WestDem

WTF Dave dont resign yet??!!

My Gawd, shameless, if him nuh shame fi himself, A shame fi him lol lol

positiveg 2014-10-31 18:07:47 

In reply to WestDem

BCCI pocket deep and seh dis is the utmost disrespect any Biatch can have fuh their pimp.

best line

hubert 2014-10-31 18:13:52 

In reply to WestDem

You have to understand by now that there are 'WICB Plants' on this here MB who has to earn their keeep by villifying the players. The IGNORE button is useful. lol lol lol
Get to know em big grin