The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Leave Kraigg

Commie 2014-12-20 08:52:33 

Out of the captaincy debacle.

Gut the side. Lose with some purpose.

And get a coach.

And please retire Clive Lloyd from WI Cricket. He is not the problem by far, but he is is A problem.

sudden 2014-12-20 08:55:53 

In reply to Commie

Tek yuh lix, my brother. Unnuh deserve um big grin

Commie 2014-12-20 08:57:38 

In reply to sudden

Well this Chrissy endorsed merit 11 seems to have backfired.

sudden 2014-12-20 08:59:41 

In reply to Commie

Mate, I hope Ralphie and Portia intervene big grin

Commie 2014-12-20 09:03:58 

In reply to sudden

They did already...and Gayle since tell Portia she never do skite for him big grin

Meanwhile Ralphie playing hero with WI Cricket.

Admin 2014-12-20 09:06:19 

In reply to Commie

Clive Lloyd

The ultimate "keep getting dem cheques" scenario.

_r

jacksprat 2014-12-20 09:07:22 

In reply to Commie

Gut the side. Lose with some purpose.

And what would be that purpose to start another 20-year losing cycle with a new batch of players who will NEVER be ready?big grin big grin

I can just imagine some of our FC batsmen-those still at home being routinely bowled out for under 150 runs - being put in to face the likes of Steyn.

Commie 2014-12-20 09:10:40 

In reply to Admin

Thats forked up.

This continues a pattern where his involvement in tour Admin has been disastrous.

Pak 97, SA 98 and now.

Admin 2014-12-20 09:11:01 

In reply to jacksprat

You got time with Commie. I find his advocacy highly entertaining.

_r

sudden 2014-12-20 09:12:15 

In reply to Commie

Weren't you one of those calling for Lloyd to be involved?

Commie 2014-12-20 09:14:55 

In reply to jacksprat

If Pybus says it, it will happen.

WI have never had a rebuild plan.

We have a FTP and tours like this do not come often.

Its not easy but you can plan a young core and make it work even thru defeat.

Commie 2014-12-20 09:17:05 

In reply to sudden

Moi...

I've been told I hate Guyanese cause of my disdain for Lloyd.

The man doesn't even know most of the players in the Caribbean.

Commie 2014-12-20 09:17:45 

In reply to Admin

Let me do my work.

Blackwood reminded me of Lincoln Roberts.

Admin 2014-12-20 09:17:47 

In reply to Commie

The thing died a long time ago boss. First there's hope, then denial. You still have a few stages to go.

Commie 2014-12-20 09:19:31 

In reply to Admin

The Knicks dead?

Man...fanship ain't an easy thing when your side is shit.

buds 2014-12-20 09:22:11 

In reply to Commie

The man just got the job? How is he A problem? This is nothing new for WI cricket--Shiv getting older, Shamuels the same shyte-hound-The best player Gayle not around etc-

How is CLloyd A problem? Too early to cast that on Lloyd.

sudden 2014-12-20 09:23:16 

In reply to buds

Was Otis a problem?

SuperG 2014-12-20 09:30:50 

In reply to Commie
Name de players who should be in de WI team.
rolleyes

tc1 2014-12-20 09:42:49 

In reply to sudden

No. Otis was the ugly bajan

Commie 2014-12-20 09:49:36 

In reply to SuperG

No.

I said gut the team. Once we don't go back to the usual suspects...its all good.

Walco 2014-12-20 09:50:05 

In reply to Commie

Boy Commie yuh relentless lol

cherri 2014-12-20 09:51:12 

In reply to Commie

So Stuart ent a good coach?.....I thought anybody after OG would be better..........wuh more coach you want dem to get.......mercy..... rolleyes

sudden 2014-12-20 09:51:13 

In reply to Walco

What's up mate? Seasons greetings and all that

methodic 2014-12-20 09:52:53 

In reply to Commie

if you are brutally honest you will recognize the problem is the administration and the environment surrounding the young players. What preparations did the players have to play on bouncy pitches? How intense were the camps and training before the tour? The Caribbean is now a patch and patch again society. Any local with a good plan and a strong mind is chastised because the loop holes that allows rodents to feed will be shut and that can't happen. Two to three years ago Steve Smith was an average player, today he is a world beater. They did the same with Watson a few years back. This happens because the environment around the Australian team is first class and they are going to get the best out of their talent. When a young player comes to the first team many things still has to be developed. This includes skill, judgement, preparation, fitness, stamina, attitude and analytical ability. Our young players are just as talented as young players across the world but they come to the first team and generally regress. Why!

Walco 2014-12-20 09:54:33 

In reply to Commie

If Pybus says it, it will happen.

Are you suggesting that the recommendation of a white Englishman will get more traction in our setup than the same recommendation by a black man.

By the way, Pybus has been damaged goods since he called off the India tour. I would not be surprised to see him sent packing with Cameron and Muirhead after the WICB elections next March.

Commie 2014-12-20 09:55:05 

In reply to cherri

Anytime they say they have no coach...then it means there is no coach.

When the chef don't want you to call his name it eh because the food going taste great.

Walco 2014-12-20 09:56:06 

In reply to sudden

Wukking hard lately, so I have been mostly lurking. Seasons greetings to you as well.

sudden 2014-12-20 09:58:20 

In reply to methodic

That is BS. Whilst improvement in administration and management would go a long way in enhancing overall wi cricket, It is not the reason for where we are. Besides admin and management there are lots of other reasons for that, including the players. They have no pride and are always looking to place the blame elsewhere

Walco 2014-12-20 09:59:19 

In reply to cherri

I was thinking the other day that Otis might look like a genius coach after this tour and the WC next February smile

cherri 2014-12-20 10:00:57 

In reply to Walco

wink wink

methodic 2014-12-20 10:03:40 

In reply to buds

LLoyd might be a problem and the best coaches and administrators are probably those that don't have big names in the region. Coaching and managing talent are harder to find than playing talent. In today's international game they shape the success of players and teams more than anyone else. This is a fact West Indians are yet to understand. The players are either over abused or over praised in their early careers. Early success or early failure are not accurate indicators of a player's career but that is the only measuring sticks West Indians use. When a player is selected their has to be a plan for his development before his name is called on the radio.

Walco 2014-12-20 10:04:40 

In reply to cherri

I am sure you have noticed all of the excuses being rolled out already. One fella even said we need a coach surprised shock

Walco 2014-12-20 10:08:11 

In reply to sudden

Besides admin and management there are lots of other reasons for that, including the players. They have no pride and are always looking to place the blame elsewhere

+1

methodic 2014-12-20 10:08:57 

In reply to sudden

They have no pride and are always looking to place the blame elsewhere

Where do the players get pride? Does an army man get discipline before he joins the army?

sudden 2014-12-20 10:09:02 

In reply to Walco

First session of the match Chrissy et al were praising Ambrose as the bowling coach / consultant. After the first session ....

If ah laff uh pop big grin

Walco 2014-12-20 10:10:35 

In reply to Commie

I said gut the team. Once we don't go back to the usual suspects...its all good.

Call some names nuh.

sudden 2014-12-20 10:13:05 

[b]In reply to methodic[/b

Where do the players get pride? Does an army man get discipline before he joins the army?

So the first time these players would have played the game is for the WI? Am I following you correctly?

Walco 2014-12-20 10:17:52 

In reply to sudden

I noticed that. The funny thing is that Ambrose's name is only called when the bowlers are doing well. When licks sharing like peas, no mention of him.

I do not see us taking more than 14 wickets in any game in this series. It would be a major accomplishment taking 10.

cherri 2014-12-20 10:29:13 

In reply to Walco

A certain fella walked out of the media room after a meeting and remarked.......all these people that tell me bout the Indian tour now asking me if it ent time to send an e-mail to the SA Board, but dem think I foolish.....a fella remarked....... why you doan shut up yuh want yuh two front teet fuh Christmas? my biggest regret of the year is you, people looking bout wid dey mout drop and not a man moved....... redface

methodic 2014-12-20 10:34:15 

In reply to sudden

No! West Indies first team is an institution and must be run like one. They must have their own standards, practices and policies. Your first couple years with the team must be an orientation to a life of higher standards so you can succeed in a game of higher demands. The player must be lead to this standard not the other way around.

sudden 2014-12-20 10:38:26 

In reply to methodic

Except for the last sentence i have little issue with that. Regarding the last sentence, a player ought to come into the WI with at least some basic cricketing, discipline and etiquette skill. Overall a willingness to learn show be displayed

Walco 2014-12-20 10:41:49 

In reply to cherri

I say forget about searching for a new coach and give Richard Pybus d wuk. He's a Level 4 coach. If he can't do the job, it cannot be done smile

BTW, I'm working on decoding your last post. I may just have to pick up the phone ... big grin

cherri 2014-12-20 10:45:03 

In reply to Walco

Do that......yuh slow, so pick up the phone.......

methodic 2014-12-20 10:47:48 

In reply to sudden

agreed

Commie 2014-12-20 12:05:45 

In reply to methodic

All this talk about administration. They were not responsible for the rise so they are actually clueless about how to arrest the decline. The ICC never existed to create active working bodies to make cricket teams great. Its a money sharing agreement that started from a colonially dispensed formula that assumed pillars of the ICC would be in each of the different countries...ie a colonial Ponzi scheme.

Australia is great because the GOVERNMENT of Australia is actively involved in making Australia a great sporting nation and the people of Australia are obssessed with sport. Cricket is spiritually our national sport across the region rather than by territory but football is actually the most popular sport. Yet noone digs beneath the horrible performance of Caribbean football teams historically. And note...TEAM sport, the most difficult thing to excel in.

Myth 1

Pitches are horrible.

The pitches in the Caribbean havent changed all that much. In the 80's Windsor Park and the Botanical Gardens hosted fc games for both the Windwards tourney and regional games and they definitely were not better. The grounds in Antigua and St Kitts were not much better. That is a myth imo.

The pitches see more wear and tear and there is less active preparation of the pitches because of that. However if you examine the average scores across these same grounds when international cricket is played, they have not changed.

Myth 2

lack of enough cricket is responsible for player decline.

Even as someone who wants more cricket to be played, I call bs on this.

There is more age level cricket being played now than ever in the history of the Caribbean. The issue is at club level, ie before fc, which is bleeding not just because of lack of administration but also primarily because of lack of public interest. Most Caribbean people stopped being interested in club cricket even before the decline. What happened was that the WI team created an artificial bubble effect which convinced some that people were in love with cricket in the region no matter what. This isnt like a fan of a football and bball team that has been shit for 50 years and they still turn up. Fans stopped attending club cricket outside of big matches. it was always a hardcore fan exercise anyway. Viv and those cats played less matches regionally and the standard was better because the talent was better. Who knows why ? Maybe less migration and more access to better athletes, maybe less competition with other competing influences, but the talent was better fullstop.

Shane Julien for example would be a superstar in this era.

Myth 3

Players dont get support.

They are better paid for one. They are better looked after. You want to see neglected cricketers ? See the 80's WI domestic and intl cricketer.

WI players are better paid than SL, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and NZ. And they earn a hell of alot more than any executive in the region. They lack personal responsibility for their fitness, their committment etc. ALot of that is because relative to what they get paid, those who earn separately can earn more money than they would in the Caribbean. How is that different in normal life in this region ? SHould a policeman turn a blind eye in Grenada because he is less paid than his counterpart in the UK ? That bs argument that because an IPL player gets more money they are more professional is nonsense and aggravating. They are supposed to be professional sportsmen, not whores.

Again I note, with adverse conditions of employment, both Pakistan and SL, who are paid worse and often not paid for years, play better. They are simply better.

The truth is this generation of players dont give a f. They get paid, they work, they go home. Much like every normal person does. So you look for people who are likely to give a f, and you let them get coin to build their lives.

its a nice discussion but lets not fool ourselves. its a shared responsibility between alot of parties, but in the end it all comes down to the talent level and the committment. And there is more than enough incentive for both to appear.

Commie 2014-12-20 12:18:49 

In reply to Walco

The coach thing is about finances.

methodic 2014-12-20 12:20:43 

you are stating emphatically that the administrators give a lot and that might be true. I am examining how they give.

tc1 2014-12-20 12:25:30 

In reply to Commie

Let me ask you this question, when touring visit and score over 400 runs, is the wicket bad

Commie 2014-12-20 12:25:51 

In reply to methodic

I have little concern for the administrators. Given the state of governance and leadership in the Caribbean, this is unfortunately as good as it gets.

On the ground there is enough going on to get a better product.

Commie 2014-12-20 12:29:44 

In reply to tc1

I dont know. Look there are real issues with curators in this region. When the ICC curator Andy Atkinson came and supervised the pitches for the 2007 WC, they were ALL FINE. They were prepped by our people, just under the guidance of a foreigner.

The pitch in St Lucia under Kent Crafton is now the best in the region IMO. But the grounds are also no longer just club and intl cricket grounds. They are mostly all entertainment centers and multi use.

sudden 2014-12-20 12:29:47 

In reply to Commie

The reference to administrative issues (and there are a lot) is a cop- out for lazy players who lack pride and the will to improve

Commie 2014-12-20 12:31:31 

In reply to sudden

Yes they dont care as much as they should but this pride thing is often used to mask the fact that many of the players just arent good enough.

Those that are good enough and do not commit, Im looking at you Reon King and Franklyn Rose, are a rarer kind.

Pacy 2014-12-20 12:32:58 

In reply to methodic

Two to three years ago Steve Smith was an average player, today he is a world beater. They did the same with Watson a few years back. This happens because the environment around the Australian team is first class and they are going to get the best out of their talent.

That is the crux and to pussyfoot around and act as if the solution is somewhere else is just plain hoax.

After all the years of beat down, over the 10 years WI wickets have got worse every year... Pitches in the FC set up are so bad but nothing has been done.

Umpiring has been horrendous and it is getting worse by the year and this year was nothing different.

FC players are underprepared and without basic support system and nothing has happened over the last decade to bridge the gap between FC cricket and International cricket (Professionalissaion is said to solve all the issues and I am waiting to see)

Club Cricket across the region is in shambles and over the last decade nothing has happened to make Club cricket in the regions work.

Doing the same thing over and over and expeting different results is just insane. People with agendas just want to discard individuals who they do not want by making them the scape goat for an ill that needs comelete rethink of the game in the region.

Ewart 2014-12-20 12:34:25 

In reply to Commie

....WI players are better paid than SL, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and NZ. And they earn a hell of alot more than any executive in the region. They lack personal responsibility for their fitness, their committment etc. ALot of that is because relative to what they get paid, those who earn separately can earn more money than they would in the Caribbean. How is that different in normal life in this region ? SHould a policeman turn a blind eye in Grenada because he is less paid than his counterpart in the UK ? That bs argument that because an IPL player gets more money they are more professional is nonsense and aggravating. They are supposed to be professional sportsmen, not whores.

Again I note, with adverse conditions of employment, both Pakistan and SL, who are paid worse and often not paid for years, play better. They are simply better.

The truth is this generation of players dont give a f. They get paid, they work, they go home. Much like every normal person does. So you look for people who are likely to give a f, and you let them get coin to build their lives.

Excellent post. Sound reasoning here, with examples.

//

Pacy 2014-12-20 12:35:06 

In reply to sudden

The reference to administrative issues (and there are a lot) is a cop- out for lazy players who lack pride and the will to improve

You are a monopoly and your target employees are not upto your expectation. What do you do? Sit back and preach how the employees are not up to the mark or do things to improve them or identify fresh talent and GROOM THEM the way you want?

Commie 2014-12-20 12:38:59 

Amusing comments here smile

Jook and more jook

West Indies captain Denesh Ramdin said his side had been unprepared as the Proteas spearhead Dale Steyn ripped their batting line-up apart with six wickets before lunch, on day four in Centurion on Saturday.

The visitors fell to a crushing innings and 220 run defeat against the hosts in the first test.

Steyn left the field on Friday evening, after bowling just five balls suffering from a cramp and returned 45 minutes later. He however did not bowl again on the day.

On Saturday morning, it was a different story as Steyn was back to his fiery best.

He took four wickets in the space of 16 balls to spur the hosts to a comprehensive win as the West Indies were bowled out for 131 following-on. Steyn ended with figures of 6/34, his 25th five-wicket haul in tests.

"We saw him go off the field last night, and we were not expecting to see him come and bowl this morning," Ramdin said in the wake of his side's heavy defeat.

"But knowing the type of player he is, he came out and bowled a brilliant spell to put his team in a winning position. He won the match for them."

As for the rest of the South African team, Ramdin said they did not have much footage of their No 1 ranked opponents.

"We didn't have much footage of their team, we just had the practice match [in Benoni last week] where we saw Stiaan van Zyl who is a very strong guy who scores square of the wicket."

Pacy 2014-12-20 12:39:40 

In reply to Commie

Pitches are horrible.

The pitches in the Caribbean havent changed all that much. In the 80's Windsor Park and the Botanical Gardens hosted fc games for both the Windwards tourney and regional games and they definitely were not better. The grounds in Antigua and St Kitts were not much better. That is a myth imo

Interesting to hear this since whole world says that the Nature of the pitches have changed dramatically now that touring teams are beefing up their teams with spinners than quicks today unlike the past when touring teams come with more quicks.

Touring teams say that the pitches are not condusive to stroke play and average score in LO cricket in the caribbean is less than the other countries. May be that is a myth too.

its a nice discussion but lets not fool ourselves. its a shared responsibility between alot of parties, but in the end it all comes down to the talent level and the committment. And there is more than enough incentive for both to appear.

Forget about players. For WI Cricket to sustain and flourish they need talented players. WICB can claim they are paying them a lot and they should be more committed and talented. But that is not what they are seeing on the field year on year.

This years FC cricket just shows that we dont have batsmen who can score 20 and 30 runs is a big score as per the Local news papers. What do you change? WICB has the responsibility to keep the game afloat and sustain. Executives are well paid on par with any international executive to ensure that. Employees are uncommitted is a losers terminology. Fire, Train, Coach, Pulicize, Improve infra or do anything to change this.

While you clearly identify the players are lazy what about the administration of the game

Commie 2014-12-20 12:51:27 

In reply to Pacy

Series
More series
Again

These are our three most recent home series in ODI.

You can probably go back in time to check the 'decline'. That Barbados and Jamaica are no longer pacy wickets is for sure. That plenty runs can still score on both is also true.

The last Test series against a proper team, NZ, the bowler who took most wickets on either side was Roach.

Good bowlers take wickets in the Caribbean.

openning 2014-12-20 14:00:35 

In reply to Commie

You change captain faster than a whore waiting for her next John.
A few month ago is was Kirk, now Carlos, who is next?

The product must be in the club system for us to see results, have lost sight of the regional score-cards.
How many youngsters score runs or take wickets in their second year during the regional tournament?,
not Cummins, Blackwood, Johnson.
Fix the local system, then lets talk.

Commie 2014-12-20 14:03:42 

In reply to openning

I usually work with the info I get from my sauces smile

I dont have any connection to Carlos. I like Kuk. And they have been grooming Kraigg.

be prepared for lots of speculation. Everyone MUST Go big grin

TheTrail 2014-12-20 15:53:49 

In reply to Pacy

People with agendas just want to discard individuals who they do not want by making them the scape goat for an ill that needs comelete rethink of the game in the region.

You should be the last one to talk...you are the head bottle washer...doh let me bring up the thread, you hypocrite...

You are like some these Canadians I attended school with in T.O…talks a lot and writes a lot of gobbledygook, which equates to all fluff and no substance.

Walco 2014-12-20 15:57:50 

In reply to TheTrail

Pacy has undergone an interesting transformation since Gibson's departure. But he's not the only one.

TheTrail 2014-12-20 16:00:32 

In reply to Walco

I know he/she is not the only one. I am waiting on the others to utter the customery Bull crap...

They had a lot to say about Kemar after the crash...Just jolting their minds to thread lightly...So doh worry,eventually they will meet their waterloo.

Walco 2014-12-20 16:01:09 

In reply to Commie

The coach thing is about finances.

Hence my suggestion that Pybus do di coaching wuk. Combine the jobs of Director of Cricket and Coach and save some money smile

JahJah 2014-12-20 16:30:26 

In reply to Commie

Blackwood reminded me of Lincoln Roberts.

Explain.

Larr Pullo 2014-12-20 16:31:36 

Lloyd is as much a problem as the VICE President from Dominica!!!

JahJah 2014-12-20 16:32:44 

In reply to tc1

No. Otis was the ugly bajan

Redundancy alert.

JahJah 2014-12-20 16:33:10 

In reply to Larr Pullo

The whole problem then.

Cool.

TheTrail 2014-12-20 16:41:24 

I am behind you Lloyd, stirrup this hornets nest once and for all...doh leave any stone unturned.

Thorne's bull crap about "no repercussion" was just that, utter bullcrap...then again he has to say that otherwise he won’t be doing his job.

There are always repercussions for ones action.

sudden 2014-12-20 16:42:44 

In reply to JahJah

Correct - saying a bajan ugly is like saying a Jamaican is a drug dealer

ponderiver 2014-12-20 16:46:49 

What a desperately sad thread

the usual suspects pontificating on the fix for our cricket.

Yet in their own backyard the cricket sucks and so does sport at every forkane level.

Give it a rest you know who you are ..... create a successful team or sporting dynasty in your own backyard

The rest of us will be happy to support and learn from you

until then you know the rest ...... jeeez!!!

sudden 2014-12-20 16:48:27 

In reply to ponderiver

Yuh ole dried up jherri curl git, seh who yuh mean

ponderiver 2014-12-20 16:57:14 

In reply to sudden

here is the criteria

the cricket sucks in their own backyard
so does sport at every forkane level

despite your propensity for herd like buffoonery I haven't entirely given up on you

rise above the herd its not too late

sudden 2014-12-20 17:04:27 

In reply to ponderiver

What are you on about?

Call names, mate

Sounds like you are scared

bimbo 2014-12-20 17:11:51 

Talk is cheap!

I would like to know the effort of all of yuh on rebuilding cricket in the West Indies.

It is easy to cuss!

Scar 2014-12-20 17:20:14 

Fix the pitches and then watch the youngsters start to flourush. Those with both the talent and mental application that is. You cannot send young players who learn day in and day out on slow, low pitches to perform on bouncy pitches and not fail. The scores were not better or worse than what they did at FC.

Last night I heard the OZ Academy coach say SA pitches were similar in bounce though not as fast ad theirs. It is easier to transition from higher disturbing bounce to low slow ones. No wonder opponents now like the caribbean and not for the beaches!

I know some will argue that fast bouncy pitches will help our opponents win but they are winning anyway at home and abroad. Better to lose on an upward learning curve than keep flatlining.

I repeat WI batsmen will never improve in todays game (Tests) until we get at least 3 OZ/RSA or even NZ type pitches in the region.

All the rest can stay dead and flat for ODI/T20 (as per the,ICC) like the rest of the cricket world. West Indues are better at the short game for just this reason. So too, all the teams below 1,2,& 3.
OZ,RSA & England will start dominating Tests in rotation over the next 10 years because of pitches bias.

Star 2014-12-20 17:58:01 

In reply to methodic

Any local with a good plan and a strong mind is chastised because the loop holes that allows rodents to feed will be shut and that can't happen.

You need not say anything else. That is the crux of the problem right there.

I could not have said it any better.

Commie 2014-12-20 18:07:49 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Man...look at how you reach.

tc1 2014-12-20 19:12:39 

In reply to Scar

Hire. Geotechnical engineer

tc1 2014-12-20 19:12:51 

In reply to tc1

tc1 2014-12-20 19:13:08 

In reply to tc1

Walco 2014-12-20 19:16:02 

In reply to TheTrail

So what about repercussions for the WICB? I'm hearing that Cameron might be re-elected unopposed next March because some think he needs to clean up the mess he created. Of course, there is the risk that instead of cleaning up his mess he might make it worse smile

Commie 2014-12-20 19:21:30 

In reply to Walco

Barbados were thinking of opposing him. Effective word being..were.

Noone wants to inherit a WICB with new liabilities. And of course the mess will be overstated to sustain that picture big grin

sudden 2014-12-20 19:23:58 

In reply to Commie

Two months is a long time in politics big grin

Walco 2014-12-20 19:26:57 

In reply to sudden

Two months is a long time in politics

And you know this how? lol lol

I do not see the $42 Million dispute being resolved with Cameron at the helm though.

sudden 2014-12-20 19:35:46 

In reply to Walco

India will never collect that $42 mil and I am sure they know that. it's a bit of a red herring

Btw- I know nothing about politics. I found the quote useful, that's all big grin

TheTrail 2014-12-20 19:58:32 

In reply to Walco

In reply to TheTrail

So what about repercussions for the WICB?

If the regional boards and players respectively re-elect Cameron and Wavell, they deserve what they get.

Cameron bogus promises to some boards shows how gullible some these boards are – they propensity to put what you could do for my board and me over logical thinking of what best for the WICB cricket are appalling.

I said it many times before; Cameron could not even run a Lemonade stand…

tc1 2014-12-20 21:44:22 

In reply to TheTrail

big grin big grin big grin

Commie 2014-12-20 21:49:46 

In reply to TheTrail

You underestimate the challenge of the WICB. Nearly every other president was a success in their own private business life and nearly all have left defeated by the role only to resume success in their own lives.

It is a special beast.

Pacy 2014-12-21 10:59:16 

In reply to Commie

You can probably go back in time to check the 'decline'. That Barbados and Jamaica are no longer pacy wickets is for sure. That plenty runs can still score on both is also true.

The Tri series scores show that the pitches are great is it? 5 Sub 230 Scores in 7 matches by teams that score 300+ in every other match. Clearly shows what i am saying.

Pacy 2014-12-21 11:01:30 

In reply to TheTrail

You should be the last one to talk...you are the head bottle washer...doh let me bring up the thread, you hypocrite...

Bring those threads... Waiting

Pacy 2014-12-21 11:02:10 

In reply to Walco

Pacy has undergone an interesting transformation since Gibson's departure.

What is that interesting Transformation Walco?

Commie 2014-12-21 11:09:44 

In reply to Pacy

I trust you know the avg scores at the grounds.