The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sheik: Even Cozier Has Been Sucked In...

Sheik 2015-04-19 09:10:58 

DREAMERS,

WELL, WELL, WELL!!!

COZIER COME ON MATE, I WOULD NOT HAVE EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU!!

COZIER WROTE AND I QUOTE "Lloyd described Holder, variously, as "one of the good, young players who we believe will form part of the long-term future", "a young man with a very bright future… a very good cricketing brain and the makings of a very good leader".It appeared overstated hype at the time. No more."

WHAT A PILE OF BULL$HIT!!

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN - JASON HOLDER IS NOTHING MORE THAN A "BITS AND PIECES" CRICKETER!!

HE MAY BE USEFUL IN THE SHORTER FORMS OF THE GAME, AND I SAID MAY BE, HE IS OF NO USE IN THE TEST MATCH ARENA!!

HE IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF THE 4 FRONTLINE BOWLERS AND HE IS SURELY NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BAT IN THE TOP 6 IN TEST CRICKET!!

IN OTHER WORDS HE IS A LIABILITY TO THE TEST TEAM NOT AN ASSET!!

MUCH IN THE SAME WAY THAT SAMMY AND DWAYNE BRAVO WERE!!!

END OF STORY!!!

THOSE WHO PERSIST WITH THIS ATTEMPT TO HYPE UP A VERY AVERAGE CRICKETER WILL SOON REALIZE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-19 09:21:13 

In reply to Sheik

Cozier is a well known Sports Journalist who quoted a noted and highly successful West Indies test captain and now selector. Wha wrang wid dat?

The rest of your post is mere speculation to which you are entitled just like selector Lloyd.

Now stop thinking with your bottom and making an arse of yourself.

Sheik 2015-04-19 10:52:15 

COURTESY,

SORRY MATE BUT I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THINKING WITH MY BOTTOM AND MAKING AN AR$E OF MYSELF JUST LIKE I DID WHEN YOU ALL NINCOMPOOPS WERE HYPING UP THE LIKES OF DARREN SAMMY AND DWAYNE BRAVO AND I SAID YOU ALL WERE TALKING ABSOLUTE BULL$HIT!!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-19 10:58:13 

In reply to Sheik

Whatever floats your boat and maintains your comfort zone.

I'll be in the pavilion routing for you and enjoying your comic relief.

Wally-1 2015-04-19 14:25:50 

In reply to Courtesy

Sheik is a bimmer

Sheik 2015-04-20 09:37:25 

DREAMERS,

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION BUT EVERYONE IS NOT ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN FACTS!!

THE FACTS ARE THAT SAMMY, DWAYNE BRAVO AND NOW HOLDER ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AVERAGE CRICKETERS.

A.K.A. "BITS AND PIECES" CRICKETERS!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 09:49:24 

In reply to Sheik

You are all over the place mate.

Take a look at your lead post again and have a look at the premise of your argument again...it's Cozier quoting Clive Lloyd's opinion of Jason Holder as test prospect and you are suggesting that Lloyd's assertion is, in your words, "a pile of bullshit."

You have now moved off tangent to Dwayne Bravo et al...from argumentum ad hominen to argumentum ignoratiam and now to the fallacy of accident.

I suggest strongly that you learn to construct an argument and stay within the parameters of the debate.

natty_forever 2015-04-20 11:09:48 

In reply to Courtesy ..

I suggest strongly that you learn to construct an argument and stay within the parameters of the debate.
... good luck.

Cole 2015-04-20 11:29:05 

In reply to Courtesy

From the negative c*ap he post do you expect anything better. rolleyes

Sheik 2015-04-20 12:23:59 

COURTESY,

YES MATE, CLIVE LLOYD'S ASSERTION IS A "A PILE OF BULL$HIT"!!!

AND YES COZIER IS AGREEING WITH HIM (LLOYD) BY STATING AND I QUOTE (COZIER) "It appeared overstated hype at the time. No more."

I WOULD NOW SUGGEST THAT YOU PI$$ OFF AND WHEEL AND COME AGAIN!!!

HOLDER IS AN AVERAGE CRICKETER MATE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 12:42:03 

In reply to Sheik

HOLDER IS AN AVERAGE CRICKETER MATE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!!

Sheik is no Clive Lloyd when it comes to cricket knowledge, experience and achievements.

Haul your arse.

Sheik 2015-04-20 13:51:36 

COURTESY,

YOU SEE MATE YOU DICKHEADS ARE NOW SO DESPERATE TO FIND WORLD CLASS PLAYERS THAT YOU ALL WILL FIND ANY WAY TO TRY AND CONVINCE YOURSELVES AND OTHERS THAT ANY YOUNG WONDIAN THAT PUTS UP A HALF DECENT PERFORMANCE IS A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING!!!

OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOU FOOLS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT "ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SUMMER"

IT IS CLEAR TO THE SHEIK THAT YOU ALL HAVE NOW REACHED THE STAGE WHERE YOU ARE GRABBING AT STRAWS LIKE DROWNING MEN!!!

WELL HEAR WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DROWN!!!

YES, DROWN IN YOUR CRICKETING IGNORANCE!!!

"a young man with a very bright future…" SAYS LLOYD!!!

MAYBE BUT NOT AS A TEST CRICKETER!!!!

HA!HA!HA!

COURTESY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE MATE!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 14:16:43 

In reply to Sheik

You have moved again from the central issue of your debate.

YOU SEE MATE YOU DICKHEADS ARE NOW SO DESPERATE TO FIND WORLD CLASS PLAYERS THAT YOU ALL WILL FIND ANY WAY TO TRY AND CONVINCE YOURSELVES AND OTHERS THAT ANY YOUNG WONDIAN THAT PUTS UP A HALF DECENT PERFORMANCE IS A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING!!!...

Dickhead, it is not "dickheads" who made this claim...it's Clive Lloyd, the most successful international cricket captain. Cozier was only quoting Clive Lloyd as an experienced, successful cricketer who is qualified to comment on the ability of Holder and based on his assessment, asserts, that Holder has got a bright future. Holder has the goods.

When the SHEIK reaches that level of competency, ability and experience like Clive Lloyd to comment on the likelihood of a young cricketer succeeding in the international arena, then De Courtesy will give him all the credit he deserves.

Right now, you do not have Clive Lloyd's level of competency to assess any cricketer. And I doubt whether you will ever get there.

You must also learn to yield to expert opinion when you are not an expert.

In your next post, please prove that you possess Lloyd's level of competency, otherwise, DIS DONE.

Sheik, you are no Clive Lloyd.

natty_forever 2015-04-20 15:57:53 

In reply to Courtesy... the only thing that Sheet have with Lloyd is they technically both from the Caribbean.

Cole 2015-04-20 16:05:23 

In reply to natty_forever

You sure he is from the Caribbean I thought he was from foreign.
HA! HA!

Sheik 2015-04-20 16:06:27 

COURTESY,

DIS IS NOT DONE MATE!!

THE SHEIK DOES NOT, AND WILL NOT, YIELD TO ANY "EXPERT" OPINION AS YOU CALL IT!!

OVER THE YEARS I HAVE HEARD TOO MANY SO CALLED "EXPERTS" VOICE THEIR OPINION ON MATTERS THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE EXPERTS IN ONLY TO HAVE IT CONFIRMED AT A LATER DATE TO BE PURE FOLLY!!

LLOYD'S COMMENTS REGARDING HOLDER IS PURE FOLLY!!

BUT I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU CHECK THE RECORD OF LLOYD'S AND MANY OTHER "EXPERT" WONDIANS COMMENTS OVER THE LAST 20+ YEARS YOU WILL FIND IT REPLETE WITH COMMENTS OF A SIMILAR NATURE!!

LET ME WARN YOU NOW THAT IF YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH ME WITH YOUR STUPID RESPONSES THAT I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO THE RESEARCH MYSELF AND PROVIDE THIS FORUM WITH THE RECORD OF INCOMPETENT COMMENTS/ADVICE FROM A HOST OF YOUR "EXPERTS"!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 16:10:08 

In reply to Sheik

LET ME WARN YOU NOW THAT IF YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH ME WITH YOUR STUPID RESPONSES THAT I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO THE RESEARCH MYSELF AND PROVIDE THIS FORUM WITH THE RECORD OF INCOMPETENT COMMENTS/ADVICE FROM A HOST OF YOUR "EXPERTS"!!!

You are a joker of the highest order. Please continue to provide comic relief to this MB. That's your only role here.

Thanks for the entertainment.

lol lol lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2015-04-20 16:11:01 

In reply to Courtesy

argumentum ad hominen to argumentum ignoratiam and now to the fallacy of accident. 

Some big ass words there....hope you dont use marmalade next

big grin

Cole 2015-04-20 16:12:30 

In reply to Courtesy

lol lol lol lol

nick2020 2015-04-20 16:15:24 

In reply to Courtesy

I think Sheik needs to go to a computer technician. His topics are properly formated but everything else causes his capslock to stick.

Strange.

Sheik 2015-04-20 16:23:44 

COURTESY,

ALL RIGHT MATE YOU HAVE PUSHED THE SHEIK TOO FAR!!

YOU WILL NOW PAY FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!

STARTING TOMORROW AND EVERY DAY THEREAFTER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS I WILL BE POSTING A LIST OF "EXPERT COMMENTS" THAT WERE SPEWED OUT BY ONE OF MANY OF YOUR SO CALLED "EXPERTS"!

THE POST WILL BE DIRECTED TO YOU FOR COMMENT!!

YOU ARE FCUKED MATE!!!

DON'T FCUK WITH THE SHEIK!!!

I AM GOING TO DISCREDIT YOU COMPLETELY AND SHOW YOU UP FOR WHAT YOU ARE!!!

A CRICKETING DUMBWIT!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 16:28:07 

In reply to Sheik

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I only want to be entertained...nothing more nothing less.

Keep it coming.

Sheik 2015-04-20 16:30:24 

COURTESY,

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE RUNNING SCARED MATE!!

YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND WHAT I WILL BE POSTING FROM TOMORROW!!!

I EXPECT YOU TO "PULL UP STUMPS AND RUN"!!!

HA!HA!HA!

THIS FUNNY AS FCUK!!!

YET ANOTHER WONDIAN THAT THE SHEIK WILL DISPOSE OF IN SHORT ORDER!!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 16:32:12 

In reply to Sheik

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE RUNNING SCARED MATE!!

Yes, I am very much afraid...of a clown

Hehehehehehehehe!!!!

Cole 2015-04-20 16:33:36 

I think the SHEIK is RED BARON.
HA! HA!HA!

Sheik 2015-04-20 16:41:37 

COURTESY,

THERE WILL BE NO MORE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FROM TOMORROW FROM YOU MATE!!!

WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING RUBBISH JUST LIKE LLOYD IS DOING WITH RESPECT TO HOLDER YOU MUST COME OUT AND SAY SO DON'T DEFEND WHAT HE IS SAYING WITH THE ARGUMENT THAT HE IS AN "EXPERT" SO HE MUST BE RIGHT!!!!!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE COURTESY!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Courtesy 2015-04-20 16:44:09 

In reply to Sheik

Hehehehehehehehehe!!!

Keep the comic relief flowing. After all, it's completely free and coming from a fake Sheik it's a premium for the price of nothing.

lol lol lol

ponderiver 2015-04-20 16:49:25 

hey Natty what number do you think Sheik should bat at in Courtesy's team big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Courtesy 2015-04-20 16:55:42 

In reply to ponderiver

hey Natty what number do you think Sheik should bat at in Courtesy's team big grin

Sheik can full fill the number 1 position. Is that OK Mr. Full Filled?

Pondie alias Mr. Full Fill, also fulfills all the necessary requirements to be the captain of this Fool Filled team.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

notout0 2015-04-20 18:35:33 

In reply to Sheik

You are not even West Indian (at heart), so whats your beef with Holder. Which match were you watching - did you see draw WI beat KKR and loss to RCB big grin You are watching de wrong chanel, it not IPL Holder playing lol The tall lad bowling was Morkel and he is white (pink in the sun)
redface

ponderiver 2015-04-20 22:29:34 

In reply to Courtesy

Mi Kyaan mek dat team skip

I am available for the culled XI

checkm8 2015-04-20 22:49:13 

In reply to Sheik

Except for Chanderpaul, he is the best batsman at the moment in this particular WI team.
Will you reconsider your opinion if Holder scores ~300 runs in this series ?

Superfly 2015-04-21 06:12:42 

the only thing that Sheet have with Lloyd is they technically both from the Caribbean.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen here was when Sheik posted under his Saffie handle. He must have forgotten that he was logged in as Saffie when he posted in the style of Sheik.

I just wish that I'd had the presence of mind to take a screenshot of it.

nissan 2015-04-21 06:20:06 

In reply to Sheik

Even Cozier Has Been Sucked In...

Kinda how you got sucked in with Shaun Tait?

Happens to the best of us, mate.

HAHAHAAAAAA!