The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Who sold West Indies to Kerry Packer ?

hardball 2015-05-25 11:32:57 

it never pays to be faithful.

cherri 2015-05-25 11:53:00 

You and all these painful posts......what are they going to achieve?....every post you put out there is filled with pain.............this too will past.......I am sure he knew that one day his luck will desert him.........doan sweat the small stuff, I really feel your pain....

hardball 2015-05-25 11:59:33 

In reply to cherri lol..don't you think he deserved a better send off?

cherri 2015-05-25 12:10:41 

In reply to hardball

I believe that I have stated more than once that it could have been handled better........sometime we create storms and then get vex when the rain falls.....

hardball 2015-05-25 12:35:15 

In reply to cherri now you talking..we must set an example for future faitful west indian players.Don't get me wrong there is nowhere i would compare Chanderpaul with Lara.Lara is the greatest player that played the game,but he had his issues which hurt West indian cricket ..like underminding Hooper.

cherri 2015-05-25 13:03:37 

In reply to hardball

Please....doan even go there....Shiv had issues and a multitude of them, because wunna ent hear bout them or doan want to admit to them...........a lot of things pertaining to certain players make the rounds, for other players things are held back, but Shiv was no choir boy, ask Shiv how many times he walked out of teams because the WICB would not pay for his wife to tour with him,( and people use the sick card) ask Shiv to tell wunna bout all the underhand things he does and people slap him on his wrist, doan talk bout other players harming west indies cricket........Shiv is no choir boy......

ProWI 2015-05-25 16:00:12 

In reply to cherri

Cherri, please don't start singing.

I heard nuff tings 'bout many people when I was Bim recently. Better leave some things unsaid.

sudden 2015-05-25 16:08:43 

In reply to ProWI

No, get them out there. The ugly bajan seh suh