The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Bravo on TMZ -- Cricket vs Soccer

Trinidave 2015-08-28 16:28:30 

Who gets more girls?

nick2020 2015-08-28 19:00:35 

In reply to Trinidave

Amazing that people does bawl for these guys to be a fixture in the West Indies cricket. Now I have no problem with him getting a trailer load of adoring fans but I question if he is really about playing Test cricket or chulo chulo.

Halliwell 2015-08-28 19:06:59 

Ali, Keane, ferguson, maurinho, bolt, Ato, Carl, McEnroe all did their thing with haters sniping at every utterance

Ole Eric said let d donkey bray

POINT 2015-08-28 19:40:01 

I have absolutely no problem with any
Cricketer who has an opportunity to maximize his/her financial potential .

Especially when their main employers treat them like Serfs . Let me again state a fact ; the lifespan of any Sports person is comparatively short ,
that being the case , they should not
let any opportunities that come their way to pass .

Loyalty is a two way Street , those who treat their Employees well ,can expect their Employees to be loyal .
Employers who refuse to treat their
Employees well , cannot expect Loyalty . That's Life .

Apparently many of the Billion of people in India love Bravo , therefore I see nothing wrong if they
seek to buy CDS & DVDS of him Singing .

Trinidave 2015-08-28 20:38:10 

In reply to nick2020

Chulo chulo...

Drapsey 2015-08-29 06:16:17 

In reply to Trinidave

Bravo on TMZ

Wow, that's huge!

The man's agent is doing a fantastic job.

Is it Dinas?

POINT 2015-08-29 20:40:53 

In reply to Drapsey

I agree with you that his Agent is doing a fantastic Job . However in my opinion , he is doing a Shitty job with his image .

I have no doubt that his Cousin Brian
Lara , has scored a lot of women , but he never publicly mentioned that fact .
Dwayne Bravo needs to understand that
in some Issues " SILENCE IS GOLDEN ".

bobby 2015-08-30 10:36:48 

In reply to POINT
Come on Point. Lighten up. He is being interviewed by TMZ, not the BBC. This is all fun and entertainment. He simply answered the stupid questions.

POINT 2015-08-30 13:37:08 

In reply to bobby

The point may have escaped you , but , what he stated is counterproductive , regarding the WICB , in essence he is providing them with ammunition , to continue , being hostile to Players .

It does not matter whether it is the TMZ or the BBC , he did not do himself a favour by being an Idiot . In some Quarters , that is what is going to be thought about all Players .
I always prefer looking at the BIG
PICTURE ; rather than the little picture . I seriously doubt as I have stated , Brian Lara would have told TMZ that .

When I believe that Players do stupid things , on or off the Field
they must be called out , because they are supplying those in the governance of Cricket in the Region , reasons why they should remain Arrogant & Condescending .

Now if Bravo is not selected , they can always say , well he is only interested in Girls . What the hell is going to be his response if they state that .?????

Cricket as I am fond of saying is also played off the Field , Bravo certainly knows how the WICB operates
so he needs to be careful regarding what he states On or off the Field .