The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

PCL Squads

mitch44 2015-10-31 10:54:13 

Barbados Pride Squad:
Kevin Stoute (captain), Sulieman Benn, Tino Best, Kemar Brathwaite, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Kyle Corbin, Miguel Cummins, Justin Greaves, Ashley Nurse, Mario Rampersaud, Hayden Walsh Jr.

Guyana Jaguars Squad:
Assad Fudadin, Rajendra Chandrika, Leon Johnson (captain), Vishaul Singh (vice-captain), Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Christopher Barnwell, Raymon Reifer, Anthony Bramble, Steven Jacobs, Gudakesh Motie, Shimron Hetmyer, Keon Joseph, and Ronsford Beaton.
The coach is Esaun Crandon, the manager/assistant coach is Rayon Griffith and the physio is Beverley Nelson.

Jamaica Scorpions squad:
Paul Palmer Jr (captain), John Campbell, Kirk Edwards, Chadwick Walton, Andre McCarthy, David Bernard Jr, Nikita Miller, Damion Jacobs, Marquino Mindley, Jason Dawes and Nicholson Gordon.

Nov 17 Lambert, Thomas replace Baugh and King.

Trinidad & Tobago Red Force Squad:
Rayad Emrit(Captain), Evin Lewis, Kjorn Ottley, Kyle Hope, Yannic Cariah, Narsingh Deonarine, Yannick Ottley, Imran Khan, Steven Katwaroo, Kavesh Kantasingh, Shannon Gabriel, Daniel St. Clair, Bryan Charles, Gus Logie (Coach), Roland Sampath (Manager).

Windward Islands Squad:
VOLCANOES: Liam Sebastien (captain), Sunil Ambris, Alston Bobb, Miles Bascombe, Keddy Lesporis, Mervyn Matthew, Kyle Mayers, Kevin McClean, Kenroy Peters, Dalton Polius, Shane Shillingford, Devon Smith, Tyrone Theophile

Leeward Islands Squad:
HURRICANES: Steve Liburd (captain), Nelson Boland, Nkrumah Bonner, Kacey Carty, Rahkeem Cornwall, Daron Cruickshank, Alzarri Joseph, Shane Jeffers, Jaison Peters, Orlando Peters, Sherwin Peters, Jacques Taylor, Gavin Tonge

mikesiva 2015-11-03 04:40:18 

For the first time, I've lost interest in our domestic four-day competition, so I won't be running the PCL fantasy league, and nick is busy....

Any volunteers?

shivnotout 2015-11-03 07:26:25 

In reply to mikesiva

dont say that.i have a gold spoon for you? 24 karat lol

Pacy 2015-11-03 09:01:24 

In reply to mikesiva

Mike, this is the 4 Day season which should be closely followed. Lots of new names and some of them doing well in the Trials. I am hopeful of getting some good batsmen.

It would be cost, but it would be really good if WICB can select WI A team and help facilitate to be part of even a Bangladesh / SL FC season like We used to do in the past. That should really help our batsmen to get some good practice in high scoring grounds.

We are almost out of batsmen and if we dont get a few within the next 2 seasons we would be in a really bad place.

mikesiva 2015-11-04 02:59:33 

In reply to shivnotout and Pacy

lol
I'll still be around, following the scores on these matches, but until they show some improvement, I don't think I'll be watching those one-camera feeds....

It's just too much effort to spend so much time for so long doing a fantasy league on something less than a dozen posters will be interested in.
confused

Pacy 2015-11-04 03:07:03 

In reply to mikesiva

I understand. Particularly that one camera feed with no commentary smile

Pacy 2015-11-04 03:10:12 

With just 2 days away, I am surprised that the WI and LI teams are not made public.

doosra 2015-11-04 15:11:12 

No Raun Johnson for GUYANA

Larr Pullo 2015-11-05 05:47:37 

We should keep an eye on Hetemeyer...

anthonyp 2015-11-05 07:23:13 

In reply to Larr Pullo

They gonna play Chandrika ahead of him...

This might be de XI

Chandrika
Fudadin
Johnson
Vishal Singh
Shiv
Reifer
Barnwell
Bramble
Jacobs
Motie
Beaton

The best young batsman in Guyana gonna have to sit and watch double duck Chandrika in action redface

Larr Pullo 2015-11-05 07:29:48 

In reply to anthonyp

That's why Shiv should make way...give them hungry youths a chance.

WestDem 2015-11-05 09:53:21 

In reply to anthonyp & Larr Pullo

Got to agree with allyuh here...Shiv should really leave and give someone young a chance...nothing more fuh him to achieve other than getting ridicule...If Hetemeyer don't play, that will be effed up!

openning 2015-11-05 11:58:39 

In reply to mitch44

Leeward Islands Squad:
VOLCANOES (from): Liam Sebastien (captain), Sunil Ambris, Alston Bobb, Miles Bascombe, Keddy Lesporis, Mervyn Matthew, Kyle Mayers, Kevin McClean, Kenroy Peters, Dalton Polius, Shane Shillingford, Devon Smith, Tyrone Theophile

Is the above players, playing for the Leewards?

analyst-kid 2015-11-05 12:06:02 

OBVIOUSLY this is the Windwards line-up.

ADD Charles and Fletcher and this team looks formidable in batting and bowling.

As it is right now led by Devon Smith the batting looks ok with question marks against spin bowling.

mitch44 2015-11-05 14:39:18 

Thanks to who ever edited the team

voiceofreason 2015-11-05 14:57:33 

In reply to openning

Windwards.

mitch44 2015-11-05 15:53:06 

In reply to voiceofreason

Thanks. I think I better go have a drink smile

leman 2015-11-06 07:54:22 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Agreed

problemjay 2015-11-06 11:09:25