The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Devendra Bishoo on the move

Narper 2016-02-11 18:13:26 

The leg-spinner said, “It’s been a couple weeks out, but I’m happy to be back, training with the guys; I’m comfortable around the guys, it’s the same set of guys I have been playing with over the years

]
Due his bulky workload while playing Test cricket, Bishoo has suffered discomforting cuts to his bowling finger, which has sidelined him just as he seemed to be in the best of form.

Former West Indies great, off-spinner Lance Gibbs had offered Bishoo some advice, stating that he used “a mix of boric acid and calamine lotion” to protect his fingers.

Quizzed on what he is doing to remedy the situation, Bishoo revealed, “ I’m strengthening it as much as possible; it has not burst for a while now and it’s an injury I don’t like to get. When it happened I was extremely disappointed, but now it’s okay and I don’t have to worry too much about it.”

Notably, at Wednesday’s practice, Bishoo displayed an eagerness to engage in batting drills.

“Over the last few months I have been working on batting, I have taken it more serious than before; you have to work hard and keep improving on your skills,” he reckoned

Link

shivnotout 2016-02-11 18:39:25 

In reply to Narper

Former West Indies great, off-spinner Lance Gibbs had offered Bishoo some advice, stating that he used “a mix of boric acid and calamine lotion” to protect his fingers.

bishoo should put he finger in ah fowl batty lol

Narper 2016-02-12 14:54:50 

In reply to shivnotout

De bhai in line for T20 world cup call up

WestDem 2016-02-12 15:01:16 

In reply to shivnotout lol lol lol lol

No wonder yuh had so many dead fowls...

BeatDball 2016-02-12 15:52:04 

In reply to WestDem
smile
big grin lol

Priapus 2016-02-12 15:56:40 

In reply to WestDem

ROTFL... lol

positiveg 2016-02-12 19:26:38 

In reply to WestDem

Yu never one not to let a free hit go to waste hey?

doosra 2016-02-13 05:34:04 

In reply to shivnotout

U did lend bishoo yuh fowl or yuh fowl den yuh self? big grin