The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

HEADLINE: Bravo serves WICB

CaribbeanCricket.com 2016-11-28 07:04:17 

West Indies batsman Darren Bravo has made a claim against the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) for unlawful dismissal from the team that was in Zimbabwe taking part in the tri-series.

Bravo was sent home by the on- tour management committee after he allegedly sent out an offensive Tweet against the president of the WICB, Dave Cameron, has sent a pre-action protocol letter to the WICB last week.

T&T Guardian understands that Bravo’s lawyer has made a claim that the WICB sent him home unlawfully from Zimbabwe and as such they have decided to take the matter to court. Bravo’s lawyer’s letter was received by the Board last week and it will meet on the way to treat with it.

Full Story

Halliwell 2016-11-28 07:07:44 

In reply to CaribbeanCricket.com

So has he made a claim or did he send a pre action protocol letter, or both

Raggs 2016-11-28 07:17:20 

He won't be in west indies colors again if and only...

WICFan 2016-11-28 07:53:53 

I'm with the player on this one.

Time DC was moved on and someone else put in charge.

laynew 2016-11-28 11:26:10 

In reply to WICFan

Not sure how you can "disrespect" your "boss" and then have a claim for dismissal.

The courts won't look at whether or nor DC is a competent "boss", just the facts around the dismissal.

Bravo would have shown more class to just say "Man kiss me rass, don't need your work - I am off". Now he just seems to be crying wolf!!

nick2020 2016-11-28 11:48:43 

In reply to laynew

But it is okay for your boss to retweet something disrespectful to players?

Dukes 2016-11-28 11:54:00 

In reply to nick2020

My friend laynew is of the philosophy that while the boss may not always be right he is always the boss.

tc1 2016-11-28 12:04:30 

In reply to Dukes

I once cuss my boss out , I walk out the office , interviewed and got an offer the same day, when u cuss your boss in public prepare to leave immediately.

nick2020 2016-11-28 12:11:30 

In reply to tc1

We understand that. Is there such a penalty when your boss cusses you out?

openning 2016-11-28 12:21:39 

In reply to tc1

One has to look at the contract and see if Darren violated the code of conduct.

Star 2016-11-28 12:40:24 

In reply to laynew

The courts won't look at whether or nor DC is a competent "boss", just the facts around the dismissal.

The above is true if you had just left it there.

The rest of your post is nonsense because "the facts around the dismissal" in this particular case does not warrant a dismissal.

Headley 2016-11-28 13:14:30 

Project management skills include communications and managing performance. However, in managing teams with members from collectivist societies, one should note that discussing a person's performance or abilities openly with him or her may be felt by the team member as an unacceptable loss of face.

Anbari, F. T. et al (2004).

I guess a TV forum would lead to confrontation. Found this very relevant to the discussion. big grin

methodic 2016-11-28 13:18:53 

In reply to Halliwell

so where is WIPA, he should also sue WIPA. I think the real question here is did they follow the disciplinary process?

openning 2016-11-28 13:34:30 

In reply to methodic
He is not a member of WIPA

Kay 2016-11-28 13:44:37 

In reply to methodic

I think the real question here is did they follow the disciplinary process?

Maybe the terms of the tour contract he signed took precedence over the standard disciplinary process....

tc1 2016-11-28 13:49:16 

In reply to nick2020

in this case, I don't think Jamaican Dave cuss him out,in any sports organization , u know the player would be gone, or a trade will be pending or his contract is voided.

I understood the young's frustrations, would I cuss that boss of mine again, hell yes
Frustration

Cuter 2016-11-28 13:52:05 

In reply to methodic

I think the real question here is did they follow the disciplinary process?

thats it right there !!

laynew 2016-11-28 13:53:28 

In reply to nick2020

I never said that it was ok for Cameron to tweet anything. but if you are ready to cuss the boss in public, it will only end one way, especially THIS boss.

Bravo had to be naive to think otherwise. To be honest Bravo probably had an honest gripe with Cameron, but once he decided to tweet in public he had to be prepared to accept the consequences.

Bravo should just try and get a contract in County Cricket and move on

rubberd 2016-11-28 14:11:53 

In reply to Cuter

Codes usually have penalties depending on the level of the breach. Was this episode a level 1 or was it a level 4 and what is the agreed upon punishment for the relevant transgression.

Kay 2016-11-28 14:14:57 

In reply to nick2020

But it is okay for your boss to retweet something disrespectful to players?

It would depend on what is written in your contract and what's in the boss'. I would tend to think the executive guy will have more latitude than the employee....

methodic 2016-11-28 14:34:57 

In reply to laynew

earlier this year James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers said worse about the NFL commissioner in a similar forum. He requested a meeting with Gooodell, they both met and the issue was resolved without any further action.

earthkain 2016-11-28 14:41:46 

In reply to Kay

Not necessarily. Especially if this matter is brought up in the Industrial Court in Trinidad.

The courts strongly believe in the principle of progressive disciplinary action and natural justice. The employer (or the employer's representative) is held to a higher standard (as the person who has 'power' in these types of circumstances).

The following is an extract from a recent IR course on progressive disciplinary action which I attended and should give some further light on this.

"Provides a graduated range of responses to employee performance or conduct problems thereby imposing discipline in steps

Disciplinary measures range from mild to severe depending on the nature and frequency of the problem with a first offence meeting mild corrective measures and subsequent offenses receiving progressively harsher penalties.

Recognized in Law- H.H.G Baker in TD 144 of 1996, OWTU v. Phoenix Park states that: “Save in the exceptional cases of dishonesty, violence and extreme negligence with a present danger to life and limb, the principle of progressive disciplinary action should be observed [particularly in those instances where more severe sanctions such as termination is to be applied]”

Emphasis would be placed on if it was a first offense and if the employee was afforded a free and fair hearing before action was taken.

Regards

methodic 2016-11-28 15:00:16 

In reply to earthkain

if this matter makes it to court, which court/courts would it most likely be heard in?

earthkain 2016-11-28 15:05:25 

In reply to methodic

The Industrial Court as this is a matter related to termination of employment/contract for service.

grugru 2016-11-28 15:20:17 

Here we go again. I believe this is what will happen
This goes to arbritation.Wicb loses. Wicb appologizes .Bravo collects a big fat cheque
big grin

XDFIX 2016-11-28 15:37:10 

Village lawyers at large!

Chrissy 2016-11-28 15:42:17 

In reply to nick2020

Therein lies the problem - Cameron is no leader of anyone

ashnal 2016-11-28 15:50:46 

Bravo might have a legal claim at this time. They dismissed him from the tournament without the disciplinary committee meeting and reviewing the case. I think this was against policy and he might just have a winning case. Also, I am not sure calling Cameron " a big idiot" in a private tweet justify him breaking any "code of conduct" policy. Bravo was not giving a public speech, talking to the media or was wearing WI colors. Not sure if the action of WICB can stand up in court. The problem is that if Bravo wins he might loose playing for the WI again.

FuzzyWuzzy 2016-11-28 16:04:03 

In reply to ashnal

How can a tweet be private when anybody with a Twitter account can see it?

WestDem 2016-11-28 16:21:37 

In reply to ashnal

You know how many folks got their careers jeopardized because of not too smart posts?

If he did what he is doing now from the beginning, he would have a much easier case here but now that tweet may comeback to haunt him... it's too
personal .

POINT 2016-11-28 17:14:01 

The point is this :

WHAT WAS IT THAT CAUSED BRAVO'S

OUTBURST . THIS IN MY OPINION IS VERY

RELEVANT REGARDING THIS MATTER .

In essence Bravo did not call Cameron a Big Idiot out of the Blue . Obviously , at least to me , consideration must be given to what
preceded Bravo's Outburst .

I have not heard or read anywhere that Bravo is a raving Lunatic . That
being the case , what preceded Bravo's Outburst must be taken into
consideration in this matter .

Star 2016-11-28 18:03:30 

In reply to POINT
I think everybody who is condemning Bravo got this one wrong.

The tweet.

“You have been failing 4 d last 4yrs. Y don’t u resign and FYI I’ve neva been given an A contract. Big idiot @davec51,”

What is so egregious about that tweet that it warrants termination.

There are some real ignorant people in authoritative positions in the Caribbean.

johndom90 2016-11-28 18:44:00 

In reply to Star

Maybe it does warrant termination, but if due process was not followed, then all bets are off.

Due process has always been the WICBs achilles heel...ask Dinanath.

POINT 2016-11-28 18:59:52 

In reply to Star

The point that I have made , and continue to make is the fact that
whatever Bravo stated , was provoked
by Cameron stating a Lie regarding
the classification of Bravo's Contract .

I do not think that Bravo is mad , nor is there a suggestion that he is mad .
It is obvious , at least to me that
Bravo's outburst was a reaction to what Cameron Stated .

DOES ANYONE IN THIS FORUM BELIEVE

THAT BRAVO'S RANT SIMPLY HAPPENED OUT

OF THE BLUE ???

WE MUST ALL DECIDE WHICH CAME FIRST ,

BRAVOS TWEET OR CAMERON'S LIE .

I believe that it aint hard to discern which came first . This is
why the people WICBC are now condescending to reach out to having talks with Bravo . Frankly that time
it seems to me has passed sometime ago .

I believe that they realize this and
are now attempting Damage Control .
However , it seems that Bravo & his
Lawyer are girding for a Legal Battle
against the WICBC .

rhatid 2016-11-28 19:02:25 

What's up with these Bravos? They seem to be on a mission to destroy West Indies cricket even further than where Lara took it and left it. One went to India, stupidly aborted a tour for frivolous reasons, costing West Indies cricket millions of dollars and shame. Now this one is getting into a tweet war to destroy the management of the cricket board. These guys seem to have such an inflated view of themselves and their minimal abilities, you would think they were the greatest cricketers to have ever played for the West Indies. What this guy needs to do is stop the whining and complaining and improve his game so he can be a permanent fixture on this mediocre bottom of the barrel team.

openning 2016-11-28 19:06:47 

If I want legal advise, I will get my own lawyer.
I've known a couple of managers/Employees who won cases against their employer
West Indies players are private contractors, is this the same non contract employee?

POINT 2016-11-28 19:15:20 

In reply to rhatid

So tell me Oh wise Sage :

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE GIVEN A

- C- CONTRACT, WHEN CAMERON STATED

THAT YOU HAD AN A CONTRACT WHICH WAS

& IS A LIE ?????

I expect to get an answer from You , and others who agree with what You have stated . I am of the opinion
that Cameron's Lie preceded Bravo's
outburst .

sandisha 2016-11-28 19:15:55 

In reply to laynew your idea of disrespecting boss is small island thinking. I can't believe we justify the nonsense DC has done and continues to do to ur cricket and refer to him as "boss". When I pay my money to watch cricket I don't pay to watch Dave Cameron. I pay to watch players. We still have that plantation mentality and we rather sacrifice our team for an a..h named Dave Cameron. In the US I see NBA players cursing out boss all the time and boss better keep his mouth shut cause fans are entertained by players and not by boss. Carmelo Anthony just last week cursed boss Phil Jackson for remarks Phil made against Lebron James. We need to fire DC and save our cricket

methodic 2016-11-28 19:51:17 

In reply to earthkain

thanks

Cricket_101 2016-11-28 20:11:43 

DB has to realize he's an employee, and his conduct has to reflect as such... hope him and WICB can sit down and work out their differences...

POINT 2016-11-28 20:50:58 

In reply to laynew

I would like you to state whether or not it is ok for Cameron to Lie about
Bravo having an A- Contract , which is untrue ??

I would also like you to state whether
or not Cameron owes Bravo an Apology , for falsely stating that Bravo had an
A - Contract , when that was a Lie ???

tc1 2016-11-28 21:05:08 

In reply to sandisha

In the US I see NBA players cursing out boss all the time and boss better keep his mouth shut cause fans are entertained by players and not by boss. Carmelo Anthony just last week cursed boss Phil Jackson for remarks Phil made against Lebron James. We need to fire DC and save our cricket

Where did Mello cuss out Jackson, the only person that heard it was Sanddisha, Sports organization still treats players especially black as servants, remember how the Bulls management treated Michael.

POINT 2016-11-28 21:07:23 

In reply to Cricket_101

Evidently YOU are of the opinion that
Cameron & the people in the WICBC are
omnipotent , to the point where they
are empowered to do & say anything , without fear of being asked to apologise .

I cannot & will never subscribe to such utter Rubbish . Cameron & the people in the WICBC , must be held to the same standard as the Players .

THE FACT IS THAT CAMERON TOLD A LIE

& YOU AS WELL AS OTHERS SEEM TO BE OF

THE OPINION THAT CAMERON DID NOTHING

WRONG , BY STATING A LIE .

You & others refuse to acknowledge that Cameron told a lie , and this was the second time that HE told a Lie . The first was in the matter of Pollard's 20% fee ; which was disclosed by both Cricket Australia &
Cricket South Africa .

XDFIX 2016-11-28 22:46:02 

In reply to POINT

How does being sent home amounts to the cancellation of a contract?

Bravo has no case period!

lion 2016-11-28 23:21:33 

Players are non-performing and disrespectful

It has become very blatant on the part of some players to be disrespect to the coaches and other officials of WI cricket. The fact remains that there is need for reform in WI cricket. Currently, there is an established system for removing those presiding over our cricket. The respective boards of the region are entrusted with this responsibility even amidst the cry for a system that would make these officials more accountable to the people...

Not withstanding, the current batch of WI senior players are by and large non performing and very disrespectful. Some of these players include Gayle, Samuels, the Bravos, Pollard and Ramdin. Certainly, there are others. I see a trend with the Jamaican and Trinidadian players. In my view, players from other regions (especially the Bajans) are generally more respectful. Management needs to continue to weed out indiscipline players and stick with those with the right attitude to rebuild WI cricket. One should not seek to defend players due to their nationality or their disenchantment with management. Indiscipline is what is hurting WI cricket.

XDFIX 2016-11-28 23:33:43 

In reply to lion

Not withstanding, the current batch of WI senior players are by and large non performing and very disrespectful. Some of these players include Gayle, Samuels, the Bravos, Pollard and Ramdin. Certainly, there are others. I see a trend with the Jamaican and Trinidadian players. In my view, players from other regions (especially the Bajans) are generally more respectful. Management needs to continue to weed out indiscipline players and stick with those with the right attitude to rebuild WI cricket. One should not seek to defend players due to their nationality or their disenchantment with management. Indiscipline is what is hurting WI cricket.

AMEN!

It has become very blatant on the part of some players to be disrespect to the coaches and other officials of WI cricket. The fact remains that there is need for reform in WI cricket. Currently, there is an established system for removing those presiding over our cricket. The respective boards of the region are entrusted with this responsibility even amidst the cry for a system that would make these officials more accountable to the people...

ENDORSED!

POINT 2016-11-29 00:19:57 

It would be nice if those who agree that Bravo deserves being sent home address what I have stated in this Post .

Let me again ask those who side with Cameron this salient question , because I view this matter from this
perspective .

WHAT HAPPENED THAT CAUSED BRAVO TO

SEND THE TWEET TO CAMERON ???

Obviously WE ALL are fully aware of
the fact that Cameron claimed that Bravo had an -A- Contract , when in fact that was a Lie .

It is interesting that many here refuse to address what I stated . I
am beginning to believe that they
have no credible response .

BTW , my understanding is that Bravo
sent the tweet privately to Cameron , who then published the tweet , as the
reason for Bravo being sent home .

The Supporters of Cameron will never ever admit that Cameron is the person who by lying ,regarding Bravo's Contract instigated the outburst
from Bravo .

It is amazing how many people in this
Forum are still steeped in 19th century mentality . Those in charge
are always Right .

brians_da_best 2016-11-29 01:13:34 

In reply to POINT

Can you prove what Cameron said was a lie?

It his word against Bravo's.

And Cameron did not publicly insult Bravo. Bravo did, and got sent home. He doesnt have a case

rubberd 2016-11-29 06:07:50 

An extract from Monday Nation newspaper.

The good book says “render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s” (St Mark 12:17). Remember that according to Shakespeare, Mark Anthony came not to praise Caesar, only to bury him. Like Brutus, let us now rid the landscape of the Caesar with the ballot of democracy.

Bravo called the president of the WIBC “a big idiot”. We need some of that language ’bout here.

laynew 2016-11-29 07:42:56 

In reply to POINT

Let me try and restate my POINT.

I am not saying Cameron is right and Bravo is wrong, nor vice-versa. All I said that once Bravo decides to do what he did, with THIS organisation it was only going to end one way and Bravo should have been prepared for that!!!

laynew 2016-11-29 07:44:39 

In reply to sandisha

It seems you are in the USA. So I will answer your question by asking a question do you agree with everything your "New Boss" has said and promises to do!!

He is still the "Boss" though isn't he?

Cricket_101 2016-11-29 07:56:26 

In reply to POINT

You are mixing apples with oranges... I do not know if or when Cameron lied... but at the end of the day- DM suiting to represent the region will be determined by the WICB...

rubberd 2016-11-29 08:22:21 

In reply to Cricket_101

DB has gone to independent arbitrator, the courts, let them decide. Caricom has already warned the WICB that they are on notice. They side stepped the fallout from India but eventually the "bottom will fall out".

Cricket_101 2016-11-29 09:42:55 

In reply to rubberd

Thanks for sharing... hope things work out for him... he's very talented and should be in the team...

Kay 2016-11-29 10:59:04 

In reply to rubberd

Caricom has already warned the WICB that they are on notice.

Wow!!! The WICB must be running helter skelter and shaking in their boots at Caricom's warning.

Caricom must by now qualify as the most impotent organization in the West Indies

laynew 2016-11-29 12:00:25 

In reply to Kay

Caricom must by now qualify as the most impotent organization in the West Indies

Do you realise you just paid the WICB a compliment - they are more competent than Caricom - 4 more years!!!

JahJah 2016-11-29 12:03:20 

In reply to lion

Really. So Benn isn't Bajan?

DIEHARD 2016-11-29 12:41:30 

In reply to sandisha

your idea of disrespecting boss is small island thinking. I can't believe we justify the nonsense DC has done and continues to do to ur cricket and refer to him as "boss". When I pay my money to watch cricket I don't pay to watch Dave Cameron. I pay to watch players. We still have that plantation mentality and we rather sacrifice our team for an a..h named Dave Cameron. In the US I see NBA players cursing out boss all the time and boss better keep his mouth shut cause fans are entertained by players and not by boss. Carmelo Anthony just last week cursed boss Phil Jackson for remarks Phil made against Lebron James. We need to fire DC and save our cricket

Well said..i stop arguing with these clowns.

They getting what they want, WI cricket is already dead and stinking.

Zim beat us twice..drawing wid dem is as good as a loss

laynew 2016-11-29 13:06:36 

In reply to DIEHARD

If you and Sandisha can get your head out of your collective ass for a minute you will see that I am not trying to justify anything that DC did!!

Before you wade in with your misinformed opinions go read my post YOU CLOWN!!!

DIEHARD 2016-11-29 15:25:07 

In reply to laynew

I was just agreeing with his message.

Not sure what u said.

So if you are not one of the clowns of which i speak who think talent is disposable, i apologise

laynew 2016-11-29 16:08:43 

In reply to DIEHARD

LOL. Well that told me 😀

POINT 2016-11-29 16:21:08 

In reply to Cricket_101

Cameron stated that Bravo had an A-
Contract . The Truth is that Bravo has never had an A Contract . Now if you
think that my stating Cameron Lied , then let me rephrase it by saying
Cameron was untruthful when he stated
that Bravo had an A - Contract .

The point is that Cameron is such a Pompous Big Idiot , he made a statement before ascertaining what
level of Contract Bravo had .

Worse yet it aptly demonstrates that
Cameron is very Incompetent . Just
imagine the Big Idiot was clueless regarding what level of Contract Bravo had . BTW , Cameron is the President of the WORST INTERNATIONAL
CRICKET BOARD IN THE COMMONWEALTH .
Aka the WICBC .

Interestingly , Cameron had also lied
in the matter with Pollard , regarding the 20% Fee . Cameron claimed that Cricket Australia & Cricket South Africa had agreed to the 20% fee .

WE learned soon after that neither
Cricket Australia or Cricket South
Africa had agreed to what Cameron stated . In essence Cameron not only embarrassed himself , HE EMBARRASSED
THE REGION , BY LYING ABOUT THE 20%
FEE .

I will not mention the WICBC because it is an Entity utterly beyond being embarrassed by the crass Stupidity of
its Incompetent Members .

tc1 2016-11-29 16:29:10 

In reply to DIEHARD

Mello did not cuss out Phil Jackson, I understand lil Bravo frustrations as an AH like Jamaican Dave could be vexing to the soul.

POINT 2016-11-29 18:14:12 

In reply to Cricket_101

So in essence YOU are telling me that
the WICBC has more power than the Court . You need to disavow yourself
from that B . S thinking .

Please Google what the India Supreme Court told the BCCI regarding the latter's tardiness in implementing
the recommendations of the LODHA COMMITTEE .

The India Supreme Court verbally slapped around the members of the BCCI , and stated to the Members :

YOU DO NOT OWN CRICKET IN INDIA , YOU

ARE MERELY THE STEWARDS OF CRICKET IN

INDIA .

The WICBC like the BCCI , does not
own Cricket in the Region , they like
the BCCI are only Stewards of Cricket
in the Region . They also sure as hell ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW .

methodic 2016-11-29 18:33:12 

In reply to JahJah

a lion does roar but this Lion come on this board and meowing. He don't sound like no lion, ah trying to figure out what he sound like.

rubberd 2016-11-29 20:25:15 

In reply to laynew

You all have short memory, two cases the board lost.$161,000 and $117,000

However, Clyde Butts, the West Indies chairman of selectors, told the Caribbean Media Corporation that Simmons had some "issues" other than those related to performance. WIPA alleged that this had served Simmons badly as it had impacted his livelihood, "his professional reputation and has hampered his ability to procure and exploit other commercial and business ventures and future employment."

Accepting Sarwan's claim that he had suffered "loss and damage", the arbitrator, Seenath Jairam, concluded that the batsman had been "denigrated" because the selection processes of the WICB were not transparent and the board had committed various breaches of their Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the player.

casiba 2016-11-29 21:37:28 

I really was taken aback by the action of the Board. Cameron always seems in a hurry to do things to people and yes it is Cameron/ Please do not tell me that he is the President and that the Board has a CEO and all that crap like I heard somebody trying to explain on a Call in SHOW in Barbados. We know how things work in the Caribbean, the Elites do not observe protocol when it comes to dealing with plebs. The haste to fire Otis Gibson. The haste to fire Phil Simmons -The haste to run away from India in the direction of Dubai. The haste to put Chris Gayle down. Can Cameron hold a bat though ? Look I have observed Cameron and maybe he has skills in certain administrative areas. However the way he feels about players needs to be dealt with

casiba 2016-11-29 21:42:39 

In reply to rubberd

Typical slavery, colonial Behaviour
Call it what you want. The Elites feel that them have the right of the Masters.
Master / Servant Mentality

POINT 2016-11-29 22:32:04 

In reply to casiba

This is precisely why I call the CURRENT people in the WICBC :

THE MIMIC MEN , WHO RELISH BEHAVING

LIKE THOSE THEY INHERITED THE WICBC ;

AND WERE OF A DIFFERENT PIGMENTATION .

laynew 2016-11-30 02:10:56 

In reply to rubberd

Hi. I saw another post on another thread that basically stated that Bravo had two choices, stay quiet and continue to play or speak up and be victimised by the WICB.

I have not argued right or wrong in this thread, all I have said is that Bravo should have been prepared for the outcome of his actions.

It may well be a master stroke by Bravo to get a big payout from the WICB knowing exactly how they would react and if he has been wronged then I hope he gets adequate compensation.

But as the other poster said, the courts don't pick the team, they can only judge on discriminatory matters in this case and knowing the vindictive WICB I don't expect to see Bravo back in West Indies colours - but I could be wrong.

POINT 2016-11-30 10:30:06 

In reply to brians_da_best

This aint any complicated matter , so let me enlighten You ,so that you can read slowly and fully digest this .

1. CAMERON STATED THAT BRAVO HAD AN

A- LEVEL CONTRACT . THAT WAS A LIE .

2. IT DEMONSTRATES THE FACT THAT

CAMERON WAS UNAWARE OF THE FACT

THAT DID NOT HAVE AN A - LEVEL

CONTRACT , YET HE STATED THAT LIE .

3. BRAVO APPARENTLY WAS INCENSED BY

THE FACT THAT CAMERON AS THE

PRESIDENT OF THE WICBC SHOULD

HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE FACT THAT

HE , BRAVO NEVER HAD AN A- LEVEL

CONTRACT .

Obviously , This Lie that Cameron
stated , prompted Bravo to Tweet . It
was not the case that Bravo tweeted
before Cameron stated that Bravo had an A- level Contract .

As I have stated elsewhere The person who instigated this matter was & is
Cameron , yet many here are blaming
Bravo , while saying little or nothing about Cameron popping of his
mouth , because he is the head Emperor in the Worst International
Cricket Board in the Commonwealth ,
aka the WICBC .

brians_da_best 2016-11-30 18:11:53 

In reply to POINT

How did you know it was a lie,? Did bravo provide any proof of his previous contracts?

POINT 2016-11-30 18:44:43 

WOULD BRAVO TWEET CAMERON IF INDEED

HE HAD AN A-LEVEL CONTRACT ?????

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE , AND

OBVIOUSLY ESCAPED YOUR WARPED

THINKING .

Frankly Bravo would be in a Trinidad
Mad house , if he deliberately tweeted Cameron , to tell him yes I
have an A level Contract .

DUMMY , this matter began when Cameron stated that Bravo had an A level Contract . The fact is that Cameron should have know what level Contract Bravo had .

The fact is that Bravo was so justifiably incensed regarding Cameron's ignorance regarding what level Contract he had .Once again
Cameron has tangibly demonstrated
that he is a very Incompetent Person .
Elsewhere I have stated in this Forum , that Cameron lied regarding Pollard's Contract . This came to light when Cricket Australia & Cricket South Africa stated that they had never agreed with the WICBC regarding the infamous 20% fee .

FYI the Information regarding Pollard's 20% Fee this is not only Public Knowledge , Cameron & Co
not only embarrassed themselves , THEY EMBARRASSED THE REGION .

However You and the other Lackeys of the WICBC , as far as I am aware were
& are mute on the Pollard Issue . Now
in the space of a few months Cameron has told 2 Lies . If he continues doing this , then One can claim that
he is a compulsive Liar .

brians_da_best 2016-12-01 06:27:43 

In reply to POINT

Bravo could have tweeted because he was upset at getting a C level contract!

Look, no one knows the facts. I haven't seen the contracts, and neither have you.

And even if bravo did not previously have an A contract, he was out of line to call anyone an idiot. Cameron did not call him an idiot, bravo did, and will be suitably censured.

The trouble is you guys are condoning this stupidity, and that's a big problem with our society.

POINT 2016-12-01 12:27:59 

That is very true , however the fact is this :

BRAVO STATED IN HIS TWEET THAT HE HAD

NEVER HAD AN A- LEVEL CONTRACT .

THIS WAS IN RESPONSE TO CAMERON

STATING THAT BRAVO HAD AN A - LEVEL

CONTRACT .

So why would Bravo mention that he has never had an A-Level Contract ???
I have never heard that Bravo was or is insane . Obviously Bravo's response was to answer what Cameron
stated .

anandgb 2016-12-02 17:48:54 

In reply to POINT

Cameron never said Bravo had an A- contract. show me the proof

POINT 2016-12-02 18:09:18 

In reply to anandgb

So then the question is this :

WHY WOULD BRAVO MENTION THAT HE

NEVER HAD AN A- CONTRACT IN HIS TWEET

TO CAMERON ???

I have not heard that Bravo is or was confined to a Mental Institution .
What Bravo stated in his Tweet was his response to what Cameron Stated .

Please read or reread what Bravo stated in his Tweet , it is in this Forum .

powen001 2016-12-02 18:33:33 

In reply to anandgb

was widely reported that Cameron went on air and said that Bravo had an A contract...matter of fact..this was the catalyst for Bravos tweet...BIG IDIOT.

check your info bro.

brians_da_best 2016-12-02 23:07:15 

In reply to POINT

Bravo might have been lying. Cameron might have been lying. No one knows the facts.

The one fact everyone knows is bravo called Cameron an idiot and was punished for it. Can't see much wrong with that

Halliwell 2016-12-04 04:54:11 

You know the WICB
If Bravo was lying they'd have proffered that as Plan A
Instead Bravo served them court papers

Let's not play chupid here rolleyes

brians_da_best 2016-12-04 07:26:15 

In reply to Halliwell

Court papers for what?

You call someone an idiot on social media, get fired, and then you want to sue your employer.

I can't believe people here actually defending this stupidity.

Had bravo not used the word big idiot in his tweet, he would still have been playing for the West indies.

He is a grown up man, and should have understood the consequences of his actions. That's all

POINT 2016-12-04 09:10:05 

CAMERON LIED REGARDING THE MATTER OF

POLLARD & THE 20% FEE . CRICKET

AUSTRALIA & CRICKET SOUTH AFRICA

STATED THAT THEY WERE NOT IN

AGREEMENT REGARDING THE 20 % FEE .

Now if people do not want me to say
that Cameron , lied , then he was
Guilty of being untruthful , regarding Pollard's 20 % Fee . I hope
that this makes You and the other Lackeys of the WICBC in this Forum
Happy .