The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sheriff: "9 points of forgery on Obama's birth cert"

bravos 2016-12-16 19:48:07 

Says Sheriff's office..

De Sheriff in charge of everyting again in America?

birdseye 2016-12-16 20:40:50 

In reply to bravos

Didn’t Arpaio get his ass kvoted out of office in November?........so is this his last hurrah

bravos 2016-12-16 21:57:17 

In reply to birdseye

That place seems more of a banana republic than ever,an advanced banana republic with all the glitz..I am putting it to you and others,had our region not been socially influenced by the US we would have been better islands and the people we were thanks to the British,British values are priceless as hypocritical and self serving the British may be at times. Blacks were gentlemen in Britain and the colonies long before the renegade US..just compare USVI and BVI for proof.

When I was a kid not too long ago a politician or senior Gov't official or even the lowest level officer was a learned person and a person beyond reproach,even up to today British politicians have to tow a very fine line where even the smallest of infractions can cost them their political career and even future..

So therefore I believe we were on the right track until the US proliferation of gangsterism,wholesale deceit and over consumption became the norm,even the most underprivileged among us were men of integrity and virtue,now everyone has a price,from killing witnesses to widespread corruption we have indeed learned well from the US,we just need to apply the same antidotes that they have now to counter the rot,we all have seen what LA looked like in the 80's and 90's and NY and Miami even before that,the US continues to feed our problems from afar with their guns and drug lust,but we alone continue to carry all the blame and all the ridicule.

If anyone wasn't sure about the US,over the last few months a lot would have been learned,serious glaring revelations of the basic fundamentals of the US have been exposed and it's very ugly. I believe as a region our outlook is much better than that of the US and I believe we are better equipped to survive and maintain our identities which as time goes by seems much more attractive than any US version.

birdseye 2016-12-16 23:36:13 

In reply to bravos
Most British settlers to America in the seventeen century were classified as surplus population and expendable ‘rubbish’ ---- these are the same people who breed and inter-breed and occupy the so-called red states of America -

The English subscribed to the idea that the poor dregs would be weeded out of English society…. as one writer puts it -“most whites shipped to the US southern States suffered from corrupt pedigree and cursed lineage” --- what’s bred in the bones comes out in the flesh

When you consider how much of a social vacuum most of these people live in – and the brought-forward – hand-me down traditions/behavior is all they know and encounter daily……..if you are not exposed to better – it’s hard for you to behave better ------

Rupert Murdoch the transplant Australian and owner and Originator and purveyor of FOX TV propaganda and ideology has played a large part in keeping, enhancing and expanding the dumbing down of the common people..

bravos 2016-12-16 23:39:26 

In reply to birdseye

Bingo! cool

Chrissy 2016-12-17 04:55:26 

In reply to bravos

Isn't that dumb ass racist fool heading to prison?

granite 2016-12-17 06:31:03 

In reply to birdseye
Two very nice posts both bravos and you.

cool

Oilah 2016-12-17 07:22:52 

He will likely get a cabinet position in Trumpistan rolleyes

nick2020 2016-12-17 08:42:54 

In reply to bravos

Maybe waiting to see if Trump takes the bait.

Drapsey 2016-12-17 08:50:12 

In reply to nick2020

Maybe waiting to see if Trump takes the bait.

Him looking to be appointed custodian of the Trump Wall.

black 2016-12-17 09:06:53 

In reply to bravos

That place seems more of a banana republic than ever,an advanced banana republic with all the glitz..I am putting it to you and others,had our region not been socially influenced by the US we would have been better islands and the people we were thanks to the British,British values are priceless as hypocritical and self serving the British may be at times. Blacks were gentlemen in Britain and the colonies long before the renegade US..just compare USVI and BVI for proof.

When I was a kid not too long ago a politician or senior Gov't official or even the lowest level officer was a learned person and a person beyond reproach,even up to today British politicians have to tow a very fine line where even the smallest of infractions can cost them their political career and even future..

So therefore I believe we were on the right track until the US proliferation of gangsterism,wholesale deceit and over consumption became the norm,even the most underprivileged among us were men of integrity and virtue,now everyone has a price,from killing witnesses to widespread corruption we have indeed learned well from the US,we just need to apply the same antidotes that they have now to counter the rot,we all have seen what LA looked like in the 80's and 90's and NY and Miami even before that,the US continues to feed our problems from afar with their guns and drug lust,but we alone continue to carry all the blame and all the ridicule

How come you didn't turn into a gangster? I guess it not working on 99% of the people.

black 2016-12-17 09:15:13 

In reply to birdseye

Most British settlers to America in the seventeen century were classified as surplus population and expendable ‘rubbish’ ---- these are the same people who breed and inter-breed and occupy the so-called red states of America -

The English subscribed to the idea that the poor dregs would be weeded out of English society…. as one writer puts it -“most whites shipped to the US southern States suffered from corrupt pedigree and cursed lineage” --- what’s bred in the bones comes out in the flesh

When you consider how much of a social vacuum most of these people live in – and the brought-forward – hand-me down traditions/behavior is all they know and encounter daily……..if you are not exposed to better – it’s hard for you to behave better ------

Bravos is blaming the North and you, the South.

Which one is it?

Have you ever lived in the South?

DAVE400 2016-12-17 09:39:19 

In reply to bravos

Great post wrt brits v US influence.

bravos 2016-12-17 10:59:50 

In reply to black

Go down dying bro,defend your country to the end,I would too.. cool

bravos 2016-12-17 11:00:53 

In reply to DAVE400

Thanks bro,all to best to the fam..just yesterday I came across that lovely photo of Mr. and Mrs Right on my phone.. cool

bravos 2016-12-17 11:02:36 

In reply to Chrissy

Fed up of dem,they remind me of Kamla and the PP...

bravos 2016-12-17 11:03:07 

In reply to nick2020

Dem jokie yes..steups..

bravos 2016-12-17 11:05:44 

In reply to granite

cool

black 2016-12-17 11:08:08 

In reply to bravos

Go down dying bro,defend your country to the end,I would too.

I've seen the worst of mankind but yet I'm not like them.

What about parental influences?

Both of mine were hard working decent people.

birdseye 2016-12-17 11:33:16 

In reply to black

Bravos is blaming the North and you, the South.
I postulated a predicate with some facts ----- that explain my thinking – if you have a better explanation, theory – I am open to it…….the only dogma I have is that pussy is NOT overrated ---- wink wink

Drapsey 2016-12-17 12:18:50 

In reply to black

What about parental influences?

Both of mine were hard working decent people.

And yet, look how you turned out.

What happened?

POINT 2016-12-17 12:52:14 

In reply to bravos

Fox News is not considered to be a
credible source for factual information . It makes most of its money by spreading false information .

Meanwhile Rupert Murdoch goes laughing to the Bank . IT IS ALL ABOUT MAKING
MONEY . Never is it about searching for the Truth .

black 2016-12-17 14:33:11 

In reply to Drapsey

And yet, look how you turned out.

What happened?

I am probably the hardest working person on here. Don't believe the hype, I don't sit around, posting all day. Things just come to me naturally, I am a thinker. Right now I am working on my invention.

Drapsey 2016-12-17 16:02:19 

In reply to black

Just kicksing, man.

johndom90 2016-12-17 16:10:29 

In reply to bravos

Good post...these indeed, are the last days of Rome.

Same to birdseye.

bravos 2016-12-17 19:51:07 

In reply to POINT

wink

bravos 2016-12-17 19:53:27 

In reply to johndom90

No geopolitical arrangement is set in stone,especially when it involves vast divided lands.

johndom90 2016-12-17 20:14:39 

In reply to bravos

Agreed...History is replete with declined civilizations...

Ancient Africans, Sumatrans, Greek, Rome, Britain... America.