The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Where Will You Be on March 10, 2017?

Headley 2016-12-20 18:03:46 

I will be at Sabina Park to watch the Scorpions sting the Jaguars - except when there is a conflict with track and field. lol

Narper 2016-12-20 19:55:47 

In reply to Headley

Look out for the rain wink

Headley 2016-12-20 20:29:24 

In reply to Narper

Kingstonians will be glad for rain anytime in March and April, nowadays even May. It happens but not too often. big grin

I plan to see whether Shiv serious or he just making what Trinis call a 'gran charge'. big grin

mikesiva 2016-12-21 06:12:33 

In reply to Headley

Now, that's when our FC season should be staged.
cool
February to May....

Do let us know how many spectators turn up for the match.

Headley 2016-12-21 06:45:53 

In reply to mikesiva

For many years it used to be. The WICB made the adjustments to facilitate the stars who need to be available for IPL etc. during our dry season. Anyway the shift suits Guyana since their dry season is different from the islands.

Barbados plays cricket all year round so it does not affect them either. big grin

If Blackwood, King and R. Powell are available and start to beat ball there will be a crowd. Otherwise it will be me and the other 4 or 5 old folks. big grin

mikesiva 2016-12-22 06:18:19 

In reply to Headley

Fat lot of good that's done! Here are the players who've been retained by the IPL for 2017?

C Brathwaite, D Bravo, C Gayle, S Narine, K Pollard, A Russel, D Smith, S Badree, L Simmons.

How many of them played four-day matches in November and December this year?
big grin
I think the time has come to accept that our T20 side and our Test side are two completely different teams....

I wonder if Rovman will be lured away by the Pakistan T20 league, and may miss this match?
cool

Priapus 2016-12-22 06:37:20 

In reply to Headley

Hopefully i'll be above ground instead of six feet below it.