The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Just turned 50 & will retire in the New Year

sudden 2016-12-21 13:30:42 

have sold my practice and planning a move to Bim. for the last month or so have been cruising Europe. met a nice Czech lady and am seriously thinking about trying at this marriage thing again

black 2016-12-21 13:34:34 

In reply to sudden

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.

Just kidding! Go for it!

lol

doosra 2016-12-21 13:36:58 

Czech yourself

VOR this is a pun, if ever there was one big grin

imusic 2016-12-21 13:57:57 

dis done?

twas written? cool

carl0002 2016-12-21 14:02:12 

Seriously? After 2 weeks you already thinking marriage? The Czech women is actually built to alter your rational thoughts to such thinking. And you by default is pre-programmed to propose after 1 night

Czech republic is number one destination for mail order bride of the super exotic kind.

So you might end up with a love machine for a while but...

lol lol lol

Khaga 2016-12-21 14:08:26 

In reply to black

lol

NineMiles 2016-12-21 14:17:28 

In reply to black

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.

lol lol

cricketmygame 2016-12-21 14:33:15 

In reply to black

ROFLMAO

VIX 2016-12-21 14:38:15 

In reply to sudden

which website did you find her on?

cricketmygame 2016-12-21 14:51:53 

In reply to sudden

good to hear you retiring soon

plz have a solid prenup so you dont eva have to go back to work

What kinda practice?...I need one of those to retire at 60 too

powen001 2016-12-21 15:27:52 

In reply to sudden

thats some good bait you using there...

Must be the season....plays on the mind of the broken hearted

np 2016-12-21 15:30:56 

In reply to sudden

First - congrats o nthe early retirement - hoping you have good plans to itilize your time without any regrets!! Too many folks I've known retire and get bored, useless, and regretted it - and are back doing something that is NOT retirement.

Man if you have done the married ting twice or more ... and none last and you are now 50 ... don't bother!!! Forget about it ... you not going to change much at 50.

Just enjoy yourself without the certificate---

as Sir Black seh ... Czeck yuhself!!!

carl0002 2016-12-21 15:32:17 

Oh amd if you really considering it you go need to but back the business

Fantom 2016-12-21 15:34:32 

In reply to sudden

Czech mate!!! big grin big grin big grin

tc1, how is that for no. 1000?

sudden 2016-12-21 15:41:24 

In reply to np

i will do some consultation and will volunteer. always wanted to give back to my school and i will. also i am good in the garden and think i will plant some orchids and join the bim horticultural society.

i said i was thinking about getting married again. it doesnt mean i will do it. 3 times may be enough. she is a lovely lady tho

kingie 2016-12-21 15:53:48 

In reply to sudden

If you done married 3 times,you may not be the marrying kind my friend....just saying.....

Oilah 2016-12-21 16:10:16 

Any man who could retire at 50 can afford tuh buy de milk wink

np 2016-12-21 16:10:33 

In reply to sudden

I'm cool with the school give back ... always a healthy past-time, And that has always been a part of my thinking when the retirement thing comes up ... I giving it a few more years before I go that route ...

The only "gardening/horticulturaling" I will promise anyone to do -- is to HELP hold the hose while sipping a Guinness Extra!! cool cool

Enjoy it when the time rolls around mi fren!! cool

imusic 2016-12-21 16:35:51 

in general....czech women are eager

tc1 2016-12-21 16:39:36 

In reply to Fantom

wuhloss, my belly

sudden 2016-12-21 18:21:10 

In reply to np

What about being a father at this age?

pelon 2016-12-21 18:34:55 

In reply to sudden

met a nice Czech lady and am seriously thinking about trying at this marriage thing again

What about having a child at this age, mi fiend?

I was going to be cruel, but since I'm Mr. Polite: Have you lost your fackin mind?????

you the man that can't live with a woman because of her dog.
you the man that said 2 weeks ago that kids are a nightmare?
you the man that was married 3 times -ergo the common denominator - and gone for a little vaca to Europe and get pussy-whiped and want to do all the tings you repeatedly admonished? You retire and want eruo liability - you fuh real?? lol lol lol

Man go plant dem orchids (check our friend King in St. Phillip), and spend yuh days courting until elections come around. Me and St. Hill have a $10 wager on you running.

Sudden on Marriage: 2016-07-12 08:01:45
the first marriage lasted a while and produced 2 girls. the second and third were short lived and thankfully produced no kids. i am single at the moment and looking. no more marriages tho.

Sudden on Children: 12/7/16 7:40:31 AM

if you had asked about children before i would have given you the skinny.

children, for want of a better term, are a pain in the ass. they cry a lot, eat a lot and always want attention.

depending upon its disposition, you wont get a good night's sleep for 8-10 months. you will be constantly cleaning jobby, dribble and snot. when people come around you will say how wonderful it is to have a child even as it cries, jobbies itself or otherwise demand your attention.

in short there is no joy in having kids until they start to work. that is another story. Nevertheless enjoy fatherhood mate. even at your age somewhere in there may be a good day or two

Sudden meet me by the corner shop, I got a plank of wood to snap you outta dis funk....

openning 2016-12-21 18:52:13 

In reply to pelon

lol lol
Not one but two planks against his head

sudden 2016-12-21 19:00:12 

In reply to pelon

i dont know what it is but reaching 50 and retiring have me rethinking my previous positions.

my youngest daughter finishing uni next year and truth be told her mother has poisoned her and her sister's relationship with me.

we speak but not like we used to. there was a time when i was the greatest man in their eyes but my ex wife tells them about my other wives and how i dont love and respect them otherwise i wont get married again and again. that woman is something. anyway my relationship with my daughters such as it is, has me thinking whether i could be a better father.

and to think i divorce my last wife becos she wanted a brown baby.

i dont know mate. maybe it is just a phase.

on that other matter, you and St Hill could carry unnuh dis and dat. i int running and i int supporting a fella until dem do sumtin bout Cawmere. and i mean anybody. if the Bees have a viable plan i got good material on the Dees and if the Dees got something worthwhile i got plenty on Meeaah. as of now "have gun will travel"

openning 2016-12-21 19:03:49 

In reply to sudden

if the Bees have a viable plan i got good material on the Dees and if the Dees got something worthwhile i got plenty on Meeaah. as of now "have gun will travel"

You sure you not related to Donal Trump? lol lol

Maispwi 2016-12-21 19:47:21 

In reply to sudden

i dont know what it is but reaching 50 and retiring have me rethinking my previous positions.

Male menopause anyone

birdseye 2016-12-21 19:53:56 

In reply to sudden

it doesnt mean i will do it. 3 times may be enough. she is a lovely lady tho

That is wonderful sir …… good luck ------ I use to think it would be beautiful not having to keep a schedule ------ well schedules can keep you centered …… of course you will still create schedules but you won’t have a fiduciary obligation to them ----- CONGRATULATIONS!

Seem like there was one common nexus in all 3 previous marriages – that link will also be in the fourth – maybe that link is the hiccup ------think about it. wink wink wink

nick2020 2016-12-21 20:50:38 

Courtesy and now pelon?

Is there a search button that works?

WestDem 2016-12-21 21:00:10 

In reply to sudden

Can you chez de Czech and let us know if she fought the Second World War fuh de Nazi's? lol lol razz lol

birdseye 2016-12-21 21:19:42 

In reply to WestDem

Can you chez de Czech and let us know if she fought the Second World War fuh de Nazi's?
You looking recruits for the Trump Brigade?

Kay 2016-12-21 21:55:35 

In reply to sudden

That Czech might mek you unretire in a hurry.... but go for it smile

Fantom 2016-12-21 22:08:47 

In reply to sudden

Did the Czech bounce or not? smile

np 2016-12-21 23:01:23 

In reply to sudden

Methinks fatherhood at Fifty is not a good idea. Do your best to erase the conflict with your two older girls - perseverance can work. Put your best foot forward and be the best Dad you can for them. They can best appreciate it than a new born at your age methinks ...
but in the end it's your life so you only can call the shots at this juncture.

tc1 2016-12-21 23:13:44 

this sounds like Devin story with a different twist

Commie 2016-12-21 23:32:20 

At least he will be around for the coronation of Meah.

Darkness 2016-12-21 23:40:27 

In reply to sudden

so how much money or net worth does one need to retire comfortably in NA or in the Caribbean?

black 2016-12-21 23:51:24 

In reply to Darkness

so how much money or net worth does one need to retire comfortably in NA or in the Caribbean?

Is that another way of asking how much he is worth? lol

JohnBull 2016-12-22 00:11:36 

In reply to sudden

Methinks fatherhood at Fifty is not a good idea. Do your best to erase the conflict with your two older girls - perseverance can work. Put your best foot forward and be the best Dad you can for them.

This is some good raass advice yuh fren np give yuh. Deal with yuh two daughters, dem is big woman now and supposed to be able to tell the diff btwn the phuckery dem moddah tell them and the reality of the complexities of a man/woman relationship.

And tek some advice from me... doan marry Miss Prague. Keep her close and kill her with daggerin but no more church bells. Three strikes and yer out ...four strikes and yuh dead!

np 2016-12-22 00:44:48 

In reply to JohnBull

... "four strikes and yuh dead!" -- good talk JB. IT looks like Sudden need a good mineral bath to rass and a good spliff to clear them cobwebs!!!

pelon 2016-12-22 08:09:40 

In reply to np

lol lol
You gave solid advice bro. RE daughters, re forth, re bath/spliff

To retire to an empty home has him a little nervous - and one can appreciate sudden living alone with sudden - the two of them will be at it all day.
lol lol the further strengthening of his relationship with his daughters (great advice) - and maybe future grands - will bring him years of delight.

@sudden
Sidewinder: Orchids are a metaphor for late life bloom and success [Asian Culture].

Invite the Euro-gal to Bim. Dine her at The Cliff (5 star Zagat rated) one night then Czecheffette the next. If she scorns her face at the latter but washes you in oil with the former.... you must deport her.

ray 2016-12-22 08:14:25 

shucks...I turned 50 recently and started a new business

sudden 2016-12-22 09:11:27 

In reply to pelon

boy yuh like to make jokes ent?

big grin

sudden 2016-12-22 09:11:28 

In reply to np

earlier this year a dear friend of mine was walking and dropped dead of a heart attack. he was 55 and was contemplating retirement.

right there and then i decided i will retire early and enjoy the rest of my life so to speak. i did some research which informed that retirement is best enjoyed if one pursues a hobby- hence gardening and to a lesser extent farming. not commercially but i dont rule that out. i will give away most of my produce.

in my early years I worked for the FCO in the Caribbean region, then i left and formed a boutique partnership in Miami, and from time to time consult with the FCO. i sold my partnership shares to my other partners so i have some cash at the moment and will get a small but steady pension from the Crown.

about two years ago i bought a house in Bim from a friend whose dad had passed. my grandparents who raised me left their property to me- 3 acres of land zoned as agricultural so i cant subdivide. i have sold the house and am building a house on the 3 acres. that is where i will live and do my thing.

now that my daughters are no longer or soon will be no more financially dependent on me, i dont think i have the need to work. i dont need much to get by and have no liabilities. i never liked working in the first place and always thought it was a burden inflicted on humans by an angry God. if i had my way i would have dropped out of society a long time ago.

my little pension, savings and some investments should see me through. i intent to have zero balance on my accounts when i expire and if i feel generous will leave my condo in Miami and property in Bim to my daughters. if not i will sell them and spend the money before i depart.

i have some school mates in Bim, who have retired or slowed down and we intend to drink some good whiskey, play dominoes, draft, and gamble, argue about politics and world affairs, cruise and whore until it done.

But i wont mind having a partner tho and that is where the Czech comes in. lovely lady who is in her early 40s and who says a kid will keep her grounded as she will be giving up her work

XDFIX 2016-12-22 09:17:18 

In reply to sudden

No black Bajie woman good enough?

A little paradigm shift towards the church could also do great justice to a life in retirement, ask Powen

black 2016-12-22 09:17:37 

In reply to sudden

Cheer up Ole pal

np 2016-12-22 09:41:52 

In reply to sudden

I read you loud and clear man. BUT - all that good planning without ADDRESSING THE ISSUES with your kids will gnaw your guts. First order of duty as a father is getting those girls to see you as a key person in their lives. Don't drop that ball - it will haunt the fuck out of you --- and you will retire miserably. Take them out somewhere and lay out the cards - no buttering up, make it known you might have fucked up, and be straight with them where you are coming from. Mek dem know you have dem backs til the day u pass on. You and them will be better after that.

And if they can't meet you even part way --- still love them.

pelon 2016-12-22 09:44:33 

In reply to np

First order of duty as a father is getting those girls to see you as a key person in their lives. Don't drop that ball - it will haunt the fuck out of you --- and you will retire miserably.
Real talk that!

carl0002 2016-12-22 10:04:28 

In reply to pelon
Pelon is like you were holding those post knowing full well it will not be long before sudden get the marriage bug again

openning 2016-12-22 11:37:41 

In reply to np

Great advise bro

ponderiver 2016-12-22 13:30:25 

In reply to sudden

Good luck bro enjoy your life keep away from Commie and ninesy and you good to go

West indies are here next year you can be the foreign exchange at Lords big grin big grin big grin

Ewart 2016-12-22 13:34:54 

In reply to np

Co-signed. Solid stuff bro'

//

Ewart 2016-12-22 13:36:57 

In reply to sudden

Whatever you do......

wink

........remember to Czech your baggage.

//

FuzzyWuzzy 2016-12-22 13:38:47 

In reply to sudden

Retired early and picked up guitar playing. ..and I aint dead yet, nor senile smile

It can be done

imusic 2016-12-22 14:15:55 

In reply to sudden

Perhaps you should get some advice from JahJah before taking the plunge?

sudden 2016-12-22 14:26:15 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

Fuzz boy there are things in life that i am not good at and playing a musical instrument is one of them. i am tone deaf and besides appreciating a good beat and song i know nothing about music.

and i went to school at Cawmere a music school. well when i first went there the first day of music class a man called Dr Fletcher walked in and with a pencil tapped out on a desk, ta ta tafatay ta and then said boys write the notes.

man i had no clue what he meant. i looked around and saw some boys writing what looked like hieroglyphics. in an attempt not to look stupid i wrote it just like it sounded- tah tah tahfuhtay tah.

Dr Fletcher get on so bad, i said that is it fuh me and music right deh, i dun wid dat. i asked some of the boys how dem know how to write music and some said they go to church and are in the choir and others said they go to music lessons. thank God they were others like me who didnt have a clue.

the next thing i know we had to go to something called music appreciation every Wednesday for 2 hours. i thought we would be listening to some bloody calypso or reggae and up come Dr Fletcher again. man he started to play some Reddifusion lunch music and then asked what instrument was that boys, that is when i learnt to duck. 32 boys in the assembly hall around a big ass table and you couldnt see sudden. i made myself smaller than ants and he was the smallest boy- hence the name.

that was the worst days of my school life. every fucking Wednesday listening to classical music, chopin, shubert, and bathoven and i hope i misspelled them names too. the only one i like was peter and the wolf and that is because it had a narrated story. and Dr Fletcher would ask "boys, what instrument is that?" or what was that chord?" and i would get smaller than ants and wonder if he was referring to nylon or herringbone cord cos dah is the only cord i know. or if he was talking about the guitar or drums but some boy would say the flute or oboe or Dr Fletcher would say the cello if no one could answer. and i would wonder what the fuck i come to.

man i was so glad when the year ended and that was the end of me and music.

years later i learnt to appreciate it tho cos there were guys in my form who could play all manner of instruments but that wasnt my thing.

FuzzyWuzzy 2016-12-22 14:32:14 

In reply to sudden

Lol. I ain't talking about classical music and sightreading and all of that. Just selftaught or at least internet taught guitar for my own entertainment. But you do need a challenge.

black 2016-12-22 14:33:11 

In reply to sudden

lol lol lol

camos 2016-12-22 14:50:00 

is this '50' a waist size?

openning 2016-12-22 15:40:06 

In reply to sudden

Fuzz boy there are things in life that i am not good at and playing a musical instrument is one of them. i am tone deaf and besides appreciating a good beat and song i know nothing about music.

You can learn anything you put your mind to.
I took up golfing almost 20 years ago, still not good, and Ballroom and Latin dancing about 12 years.
I am better at dancing than golf

XFactor 2016-12-22 15:40:39 

In reply to sudden

Here here!!

I want to support and affirm your sentiments. I retired at a younger age and have been travelling the world since. I work occasionally on a consulting basis when opportunities presents itself. Life is short – live it! We tend to think that we’ll live forever, but like you I’ve seen good friends go down suddenly and way too early.

As per fatherhood, all the children need is a good education and they will happily take care of themselves. I’m sure you have planned for their education. I’ve read that children start planning their exit from their parents' home by the time they are sixteen.

The Czech woman will give you a new perspective on life, a sense of mystery and adventure.

She could, however, have high expectations of what you should be as a man, but if she was used to fall down drunk Czech men then she could get used to a man not making a stellar living anymore. smile

sudden 2016-12-22 19:53:15 

In reply to XFactor

Thanks mate. My sentiments too

Norm 2016-12-22 22:02:54 

In reply to sudden

All the best, bro. I am sure it was well earned.

am seriously thinking about trying at this marriage thing again

It is a great joy and source of strength when it works out. So, it is always worth a try.

sudden 2016-12-23 07:53:05 

In reply to np

NP, i have thought of what you said and as a result i have done the following-

my second daughter is on xmas break from uni so i have told her and her sister that when we meet for our xmas lunch we are going to have a long talk over some pressing matters.

lo and behold they called me back later and asked if i am getting married again cos their mother said if i have a pressing matter to discuss that was the reason. man that rasshole woman is evil incarnate.

anyhow i managed to bite my tongue and tell them we will talk in person. they up and tell me i too young to retire (they already knew about that) and too old to get married again. how they have to get use to another woman whom they are not going to see after two years and they dont want to go thru that again.

i told them to stop listening to their mother , to behave like reasonable adults and to give me the benefit of the doubt. man who tell me to say that.

one started to talk about the bichon frise that their mother said i let out into traffic to get run over to spite her (man fuck that designer dog and that was a long time ago). the other went on about for such an intelligent man i know shoite about women, that is why i am failure at marriage and how i dont respect their mother. man i took a couple deep breaths and tell them goodbye in the most pleasant manner. those bloody children are just like their mother but at least they didnt cancel xmas lunch so we shall see.

now i have decided i will put the marriage talk on hold cos the Czech said she wants to see Bim. so we will be down in the new year. i want to see how she likes Bim (if she does) and hear what she thinks about my house construction (i designed it myself) and if she gets on with my friends (if she doesnt then thats it).

i must be considerate tho cos she will be giving up a lot.

Commie 2016-12-23 08:02:52 

In reply to sudden

You like Devin with better English.

A period drama.

black 2016-12-23 08:10:37 

In reply to sudden

lo and behold they called me back later and asked if i am getting married again cos their mother said that if i have a pressing matter to discuss that was the reason. man that rasshole woman is evil incarnate

I wonder what gave her that idea?
lol

birdseye 2016-12-23 09:16:48 

In reply to sudden

And you think them mama didn’t have you figured out -----perspicacitywink

The ‘Sellout’ by Paul Beatty, won this year’s Booker prize – interesting read …….. the author says his father had a checklist to determine whether someone was losing his mind – that there were telltale signs of mental breakdown that people often mistake for force of personality….Aloofness. Mood swings. Delusions of grandeur……………

‘the key to doing a difficult task – is to think about not so much what you‘re doing but the importance of why you are doing it’……….

Welcome to the leisure life-----you will find out that there aren’t enough hours in the day to accomplish the things you want to....unlike working
wink wink

np 2016-12-23 21:57:24 

In reply to sudden

At least you break the ice with them - a little bit.. work hard on seeing how to handle the lunch. DO NOT run into a tirade about their mother, you will lose that battle it is clear..
Talk openly and truthfully about your relationship with them, and figure out how best to improve that .... don't mention nothing about your new woman, nor thoughts of marriage --- that is not fi dem business at this point. This get together is purely about YOU & THEM., and making the past be the past.

JohnBull 2016-12-24 14:24:06 

In reply to np

Dear Pastor is a bwooy to you to raass np .....yuh giving the man some sea-ruff advice! Merry Christmas my fren ...to you and yours ...and may 2017 be all that you want it to be.

Take heed sudden ....yuh cyaan get better counsel than this anywhere.

Ewart 2016-12-24 15:03:30 

In reply to np and John Bull

Just a pity sudden didden arrange the lunch with one daughter at a time.... It would have been easier to deal with...

Nevertheless... there is always hope.

//

black 2016-12-24 16:24:39 

In reply to sudden

I have a family member that has been married more times than you have. Here is the thing, if you are divorced once, shit happens. If you are divorced, three to four times, you need to start looking at yourself and chances are, you will repeat the same behavior over and over.

np 2016-12-24 19:10:09 

In reply to JohnBull

And free to Raaass ... a shoulda exact a "consultation fee" on the side. But a gwein considah it a merry Christmas gift.!!!! big grin big grin

Merry Christmas JB, EWART, SUDDEN and of course ALL of CC.COM .... this is a place for nuff learning as usual from day one, despite the interspersed BS from time to time.

One Love peeps ....

sudden 2016-12-25 06:49:53 

In reply to np

Merry Xmas to you and yours, mate. Thanks for the advice.

Maispwi 2016-12-28 11:39:21 

In reply to sudden

What happen? De dawtas put a gag order on you?

TheTrail 2016-12-28 14:33:26 

Buh wait, wunna stop de man from hitting his century or he just poking? Maybe de bowling got he running about de crease. lol lol

Tek this full toss - see if it could get yuh eyes in again. lol lol

Maispwi 2016-12-28 16:10:20 

In reply to TheTrail

De man know how to create suspense

ray 2016-12-28 16:39:03 

Relationship with kids will kill yuh faster than retirement...

Mend those, and you will live longer

sudden 2017-01-06 18:45:11 

In reply to np

NP, i just want to say thank you. btw- all the best for the new year.

well we had our Xmas lunch. after some small talk and a few cocktails we settled down to our lunch. man, i laid my cards on the table in the most respectful manner.

my second daughter who resembles me in looks but not character started to object but she was cut short by her elder sister who sternly admonished her to listen to daddy.

that is when i mentioned the Czech. well who tell me mention that sweet lady. the second daughter went into a tizzy and almost spilled her consomme over me. she didnt but i nearly blew my top not because consomme at a Xmas lunch is not apropos but rather her behaviour

anyway i held my peace and told them that the Czech will be out later this month to see Bim and is available for their inspection.

with the story finished my second daughter started weeping. my flabber was gasted, man. why was she weeping? as it turned out she was holding out hope that her mother and i would get back together and that is why she was never in favour of my other marriages.

my first daughter who resembles her mother physically but is a lot like me in personality, simply said, "Daddy, it is your life and i will support you whatever do." what a sweet young lady she has become! she stands to inherit my earthly possessions if she keeps up such oleaginous remarks. splendid lass she is!

i told my second daughter that there is no way in hell or on God's green earth that their mother and i would get back together. and she started giggling in that infectious fashion that young girls sometimes have. we all had a laugh!

we finished our lunch which was a most delightful affair besides the consomme, for which, by the way, i had to rebuke my daughter. we agreed a date when i will make the Czech available for their inspection after which they will report in writing their findings which i agreed would be persuasive but nonbinding. and they are free to communicate what transpired to their nosy mother.

in the meantime the Czech is in agreement and will fly out in mid Jan.

once again my friend i thank you.

openning 2017-01-06 18:57:56 

In reply to sudden

I still don't understand why you should tell you children about this so early in your relationshipwith Ms Czech.
Meeting someone and living with them are two different things, why not play the field and see whats out there?

np 2017-01-06 21:55:17 

In reply to openning

Real talk that openning. But the Czech was choking Sudden - he had to spill it before necessary.

That lunch, though it seemed to have gone Ok, was supposed to be a reunion and mending of relations between a pops and his blood. However -- what works is what happened.

@ Sudden, all the best in 2017 as you mend these relations and foster their growth. Peace bro!!

tc1 2017-01-07 00:01:26 

In reply to openning

This sounds like a hoax, it like reading Devin, Black N TUso

openning 2017-01-07 01:18:42 

In reply to tc1

I have sold my practice and planning a move to Bim. for the last month or so have been cruising Europe. met a nice Czech lady and am seriously thinking about trying at this marriage thing again

He must have been P-ssy whipped, to think about marriage so quickly
lol lol

sudden 2017-01-07 11:58:32 

In reply to np

yes NP, it is only to reset but i enjoyed the fact that we are on amicable or rather filial terms now. and it could only get better depending on how they get on with the Czech.

i fear tho, as Opening pointed out, that i have given away too much to the children. what do you think?

FuzzyWuzzy 2017-01-07 12:12:10 

In reply to tc1

Exactly my thoughts. ...drama queens

tc1 2017-01-07 14:01:16 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

yes indeed, sometin is very wrong with this drama, as Shortie has not posted on it.

FuzzyWuzzy 2017-01-07 14:06:08 

In reply to tc1

Please.....no more drama. ....enough already big grin big grin

pelon 2017-01-07 14:52:32 

In reply to sudden

i fear tho, as Opening pointed out, that i have given away too much to the children. what do you think?

Bro, you are a grown ass man. What do you mean: "what do you think".
50 years old is not the online "you think I should tell the children" stage bro.

Come on man.
and it could only get better depending on how they get on with the Czech.
She must really have done the the whirly-whirl. I get that in this stage you seek a partner... but I fear she might join the rest if you don't man up and bring the focus and astute personal planing you are capable of - and soon.

openning 2017-01-07 16:46:36 

In reply to pelon

What is surprising to me, is how quickly he got the children involve, in his relationship, after meeting this woman.
One would think he would try to develop a relationship with the woman, see how it goes and when it is serious, communicate it to the children.
A month is too quick and too fast
I've married twice, my first wife is family and we are joint parents.

FuzzyWuzzy 2017-01-07 18:46:07 

In reply to openning

Sudden trying to outdo Devin big grin

XDFIX 2017-01-07 20:28:10 

I would like to hear a man like spudz on this lovelorn story!

np 2017-01-07 20:32:31 

In reply to sudden

You did. At that point it should be AALL about you and the kids making it work from then onwards with due MUTUAL respect as father and children.

AS MI DID SEH ... and Openning/Pelon etc agreed ... your best bet was to leave the lady out of that opening argument.. it should be a grand reunion....

Couple months then yuh could reveal the lady from Prague.... cool cool

tc1 2017-01-07 22:19:39 

In reply to XDFIX

u guys are gullible, only Fuzzy and I see this for what it is, just drama.

lol lol