camos 2016-12-23 17:50:09 

In reply to bravos

lame duck president nothing to lose!

Halliwell 2016-12-23 17:52:25 

In reply to black

Paul Ryan and crew calling it anti-Israel action

Pro- order and pro-law?

steveo 2016-12-23 18:10:57 

Wait Israel wants to continue building settlements on the people land and they vex they are being called on it?!?! in Guyana we call that bare-faced-ness

Runs 2016-12-23 18:38:16 

In reply to steveo

lol

XDFIX 2016-12-23 19:13:00 

Not an invention of the Obama admin, in fact more Rep presi support UN resolution than Democrat, just saying!

Runs 2016-12-23 19:19:18 

In reply to XDFIX

But he had the cojones to support it cool

ProWI 2016-12-23 20:41:07 

In reply to Ridge

Explain failure. And please, stop regurgitating reflexively other people's words.

Chrissy 2016-12-23 20:48:19 

In reply to black

About time

camos 2016-12-23 21:37:16 

timing is everything, Obama not running again so it was easy for his administration, like I said before ,all politicians are honest once they are not running.

granite 2016-12-23 21:47:09 

This just means that Israel will break another NATO Resolution to add to the 100s they already break.They have already indicated that they will continue to build,Obama should have acted long time ago on Israeli's illegal actions,but he failed to do,he wasn't good enough to be remembered for anything good.

bravos 2016-12-23 23:35:08 

In reply to steveo

cool

bravos 2016-12-23 23:53:13 

In reply to camos

Israel gotta be brought to account some time,they riding this holocaust sympathy wave too long,so much so that they are now the biggest proponent of apartheid in the world and a significant violator of human rights. Israel believes some god specially favors them and feel entitled,this is very dangerous,Israel a nuclear power with a notorious reputation for being a relentless foe can go rogue in the name of their false entitlement and paranoia.

If anyone was wondering what country apart from the US or Russia could trigger nuclear Armageddon look no further than Israel,remember god is behind them ok..When you rolling strong with some god you don't respect the here and now,.you savor the thought of departing this 'transient' reality and ultimately suckling his bosom while 'looking down' at HERE FFS!! lol..

All these amazing natural wonders that we can see,smell,touch and taste can go to hell,remember people Israel is a state and people founded on religion,they savor doom,they working for higher authority,when that happening all reasoning is gone..

'Heaven' help us sane people.

black 2016-12-24 01:33:28 

In reply to granite

This just means that Israel will break another NATO Resolution to add to the 100s they already break.They have already indicated that they will continue to build,Obama should have acted long time ago on Israeli's illegal actions,but he failed to do,he wasn't good enough to be remembered for anything good.

NATO dude? Two separate entities.

ProWI 2016-12-24 02:48:04 

In reply to granite

They have already indicated that they will continue to build,Obama should have acted long time ago on Israeli's illegal actions,but he failed to do,he wasn't good enough to be remembered for anything good

Please explain how he could have acted or keep your thoughts to yourself.

granite 2016-12-24 06:10:51 

In reply to ProWI
He was the President of the most powerful country in the world,he never even uttered a word against Israel's illegal acts of aggression,as for unlawful acts against Palestinians Israel should be told by Obama,no one is asking to fight them.You cannot tell me to keep my thoughts to myself,since you seem to be an a Jewish sympathizer,you can keep sympathizing with the biggest terrorist state in the world.

Emir 2016-12-24 07:18:38 

In reply to granite

I hear what you are saying, but President Obama was the most pro Peace president since Jimmy. One has to appreciate the mountain of opposition from both democrats and republicans, from conservative and evangelicals, from neo- cons and the military establishment and from some powerful lobbyist and key democratic segments.

Despite all of this, he never wavered, sure I would have like to see much greater progression of peace, but given the nature of American politics and the power limitation of the office of the president, what he accomplished has set the framework and precedent for future positive action. Just breaking the taboo of not vetoing the bill is a mighty step.

black 2016-12-24 07:21:42 

In reply to granite

He was the President of the most powerful country in the world,he never even uttered a word against Israel's illegal acts of aggression,as for unlawful acts against Palestinians Israel should be told by Obama,no one is asking to fight them.You cannot tell me to keep my thoughts to myself,since you seem to be an a Jewish sympathizer,you can keep sympathizing with the biggest terrorist state in the world.

In all fairness, Israel has been building settlements in the face of several Presidents. Obama has been very tough on Isreal, only for his actions to be exploited by Republicans and Netanyahu as Anti-Isreal.

Emir 2016-12-24 07:21:57 

In reply to granite

And one more thing, the Palestanians can blame a lot of nations for their current stateless situation, but American would not be in the top 5.

The Arab world is the biggest let down- with the racist- evil- dictatorship of Saudi Arabia being the biggest enemies of Palestine.

black 2016-12-24 07:44:53 

In reply to granite

Look, Obama's actions against Israel means very little, Congress is always going to make sure Isreal gets all the funding (military and monetary) to protect themselves and to continue doing what they have been doing.

Ridge 2016-12-24 09:10:44 

In reply to ProWI
Go check the Webster's dictionary.

dayne 2016-12-24 10:09:39 

In reply to black
Obama did not go against Israel, his Administration abstained from voting, however, it is about time America stands for what is just in that absurdity of a conflict.

Runs 2016-12-24 10:15:34 

In reply to dayne

By not veto'ing he in effect went against cool

camos 2016-12-24 10:28:07 

In reply to Runs

It was not a vote where US has veto power, I think veto power can only be used when the vote is among permanent members and not among the full security council.

steveo 2016-12-24 10:32:26 

In reply to camos

You are wrong, they could have vetoed it

camos 2016-12-24 10:37:39 

In reply to steveo

I may be wrong but I think the veto ,would be used to stop the vote by the full council .

birdseye 2016-12-24 10:52:53 

In reply to camos

I think stevo is right – but the US abstaining was the only non-yes vote for the resolution – so even if the US had voted NO – the resolution would still have passed ----- so to say the US voted against, well….that’s jus anti Obama spin --- The US fail to veto resolution – would be more accurate – but of-course less incendiary – so the anti-Obama folks goes with incendiary.

and I guess the agree with this

granite 2016-12-24 10:54:00 

Zionists rule and everybody scared of the powerful Jewish Lobby.The world sit down idly and watch Israel break all NATO Resolutions and are quiet about it.There isn't a country in that region that can do anything to Israel militarily,with the billions of aid they get for military aid they are untouchable.It would be nice to see that a concerted effort made to stop Israel doing as they feel,it appears international laws are not for them.Is there a reason why Israel shouldn't stop taking the people's land,give me that reason if there's one.

black 2016-12-24 10:56:27 

In reply to dayne

Obama did not go against Israel, his Administration abstained from voting, however, it is about time America stands for what is just in that absurdity of a conflict.

Abstaining, is going against them, check the history.

steveo 2016-12-24 11:05:45 

Zionists rule and everybody scared of the powerful Jewish Lobby.The world sit down idly and watch Israel break all NATO Resolutions and are quiet about it.There isn't a country in that region that can do anything to Israel militarily,with the billions of aid they get for military aid they are untouchable.It would be nice to see that a concerted effort made to stop Israel doing as they feel,it appears international laws are not for them.Is there a reason why Israel shouldn't stop taking the people's land,give me that reason if there's one.

In reply to granite
Their God said so.

Anyway, regardless of military might, if the world start imposing economic sanctions on them, you might be surprised at how quickly a fair two state solution materializes.