Message Board Archives

God taking revenge on Putin for all his Russian

birdseye 2016-12-25 08:40:16 

God taking revenge on Putin for all his Russian evils
here

bravos 2016-12-25 09:00:38 

In reply to birdseye

Sad.

God is the epitome of evil..the most prolific serial killer or mass murdering dictator is a boy scout to him..thank 'God' it's not true lol..who really want that to be true,are we gonna transform to mindless sheep umpa-lumpas when we make the 'journey' to meet him and sit on his lap and look down here smiling where we were?? It is crazy and an insult to any right thinking human being........Merry Xmas!!

RIP to my fellow deceased human beings,very sad..long live Russia,long live the world.

buds 2016-12-25 09:24:26 

Merry X-Mas to all--All over the world and especially to the families of that tragic plane crash.

birdseye 2016-12-25 10:05:58 

In reply to bravos

right thinking human being...
As president Clinton would say – it all depends on what right thinking is – some of the most evil thinking/doers in these United States of America where I live are bible toters – so please ‘pardon’ my cynicism when it comes to that------- merry Christmas

Kay 2016-12-25 11:59:51 

In reply to birdseye

Putin is well and alive man. Spare a prayer for the families of those killed in this tragedy.... sad

nickoutr 2016-12-25 12:13:06 

Just imagine at one time Guyana Airways had one of these in its fleet ... nicknamed Topple Over 154 by the Guyanese
Link Text

granite 2016-12-25 13:17:50 

In reply to birdseye
God always taking sides with the wrong fcuking people.

bravos 2016-12-25 13:42:14 

In reply to birdseye

Lol 'right' can be anything once faith is involved..just like how something like this can seem to be a good occurrence,only faith and the 'confidence' of being aligned to the right god can make usually rational human beings see such a depressing loss of humanity as something positive or something favorable to their human cause,only faith can make a sensible human being believe that some god cares about him over another mammal,when one can bring themselves to understand how vast this universe and others are only then one can begin to understand that this very limited and archaic way of thinking has no place in progressive society of today,it's like asking your dealer to install a hand-crank and lanterns on your smooth and peppy 435Xi simply because that's how Henry Ford did it on the Model-T, or Karl Benz in his first offering,the bible and religion are Model-T's in modern suburbia.

I appreciate what the MT has done for motoring,I respect it,but I would be the first to ridicule the man that advises me to get a Model-T for anything other than part of a collection of art and history novelty so we can see how far we have come as a motoring world.

I don't know what your real stance is here because I know cynicism and sarcasm is a form of human expression,but no non-believer would ever celebrate such an occurrence of the destruction of random and various humanity..

The teachings of the bible was my first exposure to the idea of blood letting as an option in human existence,we need to relieve ourselves of this self-imposed insanity that sees murder,infanticide,wholesale genocide,disaster,plague and eternal suffering as something good in the name of a god that is not known to any man,no man can convince me that he knows some god and I don't...

I wish the families of these people peace and goodwill for they are my cousins,as any other man.

Ask yourself if you see a cat or a dog at your yard panting and dying for a lap of water what is the first thing you gonna do?

Now think about human beings and what our dear god teaches us to do to humans for simply not receiving the great message..and think about the evil proposal of eternal fire where a drink of water would be totally out of the question,is our god that insecure,vindictive,wicked and jealous that he cannot forgive a mammal that he created with these flaws in the first place...bro I have no tolerance for even beginning to reason with the insane proposals before us.

And how can the most viscous murderous rapist be redeemed by just reciting a verse or two from a book? Is this the kinda ideals and values we want for our world? A world where one can apply to benefit from vicarious redemption and non-accountability from a story of bloody human sacrifice.

Anyway please don't see any offence at my opinions,they're just mine and not particularly for you but to an idea that I think is an insult to the intelligent and aware species that we are.

The Model-T was our first attempt at a mass produced automobile, but it's also our worst,and so is our first attempt at finding answers,had we really stuck to 'make no thought for the morrow' we would not be having this long distance convo aided by no help from god,we would be tending to our flock in our pasture having already buried one of our kids in the foundations of our dwelling for favors from God,time for the the hypocrisy to end,stop yanking that obsolete crank..

And how you know if the Russians ain't 'repent' for whatever sins you accuse them of? Is being anti-American Foreign Policy being Anti-God?? Self-centred man-ego crap bro..you too old for that.

birdseye 2016-12-25 14:39:07 

In reply to bravos

That’s one hell of a dissertation you just lay down there bro----- I will try to comment but it has to be later – I have to head to the hospital where my wife is recovering from open-heart surgery.
In reading your post I get the sense that you are treating Omnipotence as a finite concept

Priapus 2016-12-25 14:45:35 

Where is Batquake when you need him? Oh wait.....nevermind

doosra 2016-12-25 14:56:19 

In reply to birdseye

well god gave yall donald big grin

wait, that would be Russia too

Ridge 2016-12-25 15:03:12 

May God save your souls.

birdseye 2016-12-25 15:08:06 

In reply to doosra

well god gave yall donald
That there is reason enough to be a non-believer big grin

archangel 2016-12-25 17:57:20 

For some of you it is only when something bad happens that you remember God.

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 18:45:30 

In reply to bravos

Am going to put away my emotion. Suppress my disdain for the hubris demonstrated by someone who can barely affect the course of his life an iota.

Am going to attempt logic, see if your egotastical point of view is based on thought, or simply trumplike pomposity and self adulation.

Tell me, do you have kids?

bravos 2016-12-25 18:59:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

Am going to put away my emotion. Suppress my disdain for the hubris demonstrated by someone who can barely affect the course of his life an iota.

Am going to attempt logic, see if your egotastical point of view is based on thought, or simply trumplike pomposity and self adulation.

Tell me, do you have kids?

And you or your false god cannot affect my life either,you have no clue about yours either,in fact your proposal is totally and absolutely disgusting and deceitful and reeks of typical man-ego,god even have a son ffs!!! What bullshit!! Who created them,mummy and daddy gods?

And what the 'hell' my kids have to do with that,what are my sins gonna fall on them,are you dooming my well rounded loving caring and conscious kids because I don't teach them your bullshit man made story but teach them to be righteous kind and loving to humans and animals,because I don't want them to spend half of their lives chasing ghosts like you do? Because I let them decide? Because I don't trust the priest with my boys?

Any judgement you wanna cast on me for speaking the truth expect the suffering on your side,I don't know how it happens or if a god does it,but I've noticed that bad wishers have met untimely demises in their pursuit of negativity toward me.

Thread carefully and I pity you and your kids,your whole life is based on a lie,sad and pathetic,go worship your ghost,superstitious foolish man,go look for a witch to burn and don't forget the burnt offerings,and get ready to sacrifice one of your kids for him,I hope you know what you wishing for..such evil witchcraft!

bravos 2016-12-25 19:05:48 

In reply to birdseye

Damn sorry I went so deep then handle your business,all the best to you and her and the family....

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:07:22 

In reply to bravos

For someone so personally enlightened you seem very upset.

I am not judging you at all. Not my job...so are you going to continue arguing or you wanna have a real discussion?

bravos 2016-12-25 19:21:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

What about the over 8 million kids under the age of 5 that dies each year from wickedness,and lack of basic necessities..their parents pray like hell for them..

Your God story is foolishness,you cannot tell me you know some god and he's favoring you ,what about the others he didn't help? What about the lady shot dead after church? if she didn't go to church she would be alive,I suppose he works in mysterious ways..

I am not saying there may not have been some power or force involved at some time,I honestly do not know,what I'm saying is do not insult me and try to convince me that you know him,YOU DO NOT!! I am saying the story is obviously from the bollocks of men,a plain man-ego man balls story..and you keep lapping up the lies..

I do not wish to engage too much more on this topic,it's an exercise in mental retardation..

Keep talking to yourself and claim that your'e talking to god,he never answers you and never will..

The church is simply a money making entity that's too far gone on an ole fisherman tale that's too good to let go now..pity that your entire life is based on lies..

I truly pity you brother...blessings to you,real ones..

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:30:21 

In reply to bravos

I can appreciate the way you feel sir, really. It is very frustrating the wickedness in the World.

I can tell you for a fact that i am not any more protected than others.

The question is this. Is God responsible for suffering? If not why has he not done someting about it?

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:36:40 

Whether or not you are disgusted with Churches or that they represent the Creator should not result in your blasphemy.

You can choose not to believe in God, or even lack tolerance for Religion. But to attack the Creator himself is another topic all together.

Also you ask that i nof judge you, yet you are wholly convinced of what i must do and cannot do...double standard no?

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:47:10 

So let me first comment on the initial post.

Is God responsible for accidents?

What does the Bible say?

Job 34:10 So listen to me, you men of understanding:*It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly,For the Almighty to do wrong!

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:52:32 

Does God favor ond Nation over another?

Acts 10:34, 35... At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 19:58:27 

Is God responsibke for everything that happens?

Ecclesiastes 9:11 ... I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events* overtake them all.

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 20:13:41 

I know Americans love to think that God is on their side Politically...but what does the Bible teach?

Colossians 1:18... and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things;

Who then controls the Governments?

John 14:30 I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.*

Ephesians 6:12 ... because we have a struggle,* not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

The Bible is clear.

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 20:26:00 

On the subject of God's right to judge Mankind...Consider this.

You are a farmer. You have hundreds of heads of Cattle. You pour all your resources into their upkeep, they are your livelihood.

One night someone comes onto your Ranch, contaminates half your stock with a deadly virus...say mad cow.
Do you continue to care for the contaminated animals? Do you give them a month, a week, a day to continue with your healthy Cattle?

Or do you immediately separate your healthy livestock from those contaminated? Do you continue to care for the contaminated?

Who would be responsible for any actions necessitated to protect your flock, ypu or the individual who contaminated them?

12 That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned.

God is not responsible for death...Our first parents sinned. Death is the resulting symptom. Until someond steps in to stop that slide.

bravos 2016-12-25 22:46:41 

In reply to Ayenmol

God is not responsible for death...Our first parents sinned. Death is the resulting symptom. Until someone steps in to stop that slide.

F@CK MY 'first Parents sin' and eff them too if dey dotish! hypothetically of course,it could only be!!! I cannot be vicariously responsible for my silly unlearned parents' mistakes phew..and what was the mistake ,eating a fruit!!Why is god so petty and keeps creating the circumstances to set up people to fail,I hate such a character and am prepared to burn eternally for that even if it's real,why keep setting me up?

Why give me 2 testicles full of fertility that tops up after each and every use,why equip me,why the constant games? We don't even do that to our dogs or other pets,I sometimes watch when I'm walking in my yard when big ants moving with their cut leaves so I don't crush them and create havoc in their existence,and they 'dumb',why eff with intelligently equipped creatures like us? Why keep crushing us,why create all these negative circumstances in our already tormented lives,can't your god get anything right? Can't he control what he made?

And you have to be well far gone to be even mentioning that,please sir release yourself of these unnatural and imposed shackles..you have been severely indoctrinated and I pity your blind faith but also admire your dedication.

I believe someone with such dedication can make a real positive tangible difference to humanity here and now in some real field or sector,instead of being on this journey of false entitlement and false afterlife self-preservation,sir I am putting it to you that you are missing out on the real rewards of existence ...

You are a victim of the biggest frauds in the history of mankind,yeah sure it probably helped at some time or another but we have better teachings now,so much so we have stopped using many of your teachings,they are bloody,they are sick,they are psychopathic,they are barbaric,they are archaic,they are false,they are obsolete,they are cherry picked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness ..

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 22:54:39 

In reply to bravos

You just spouting idle senseless stuff. Emotional diatribe that is based on nothing of import.

How many hereditary diseases are there? Do you spout this nonsense because of that? You are free to not want to accept the Bible... but to demean it while offering neary a tinge of reasonability is pantomime to falacy.
Furthermore your response undermines your very stance....enjoy life, right? Then blame God when something happens that results in you no longer enjoying life in your little World.
Because you dont need God unless it is to remove some burden.

Consider this....
1. Scientist agree that our bodies ability to heal itself should continue and the aging process is a mystery.
2. We are all affected by the genes and or habits of our parents. Parents who abuse drugs or alchohol during or even before pregnancy has an effect on their children. So what is so farfetched about the Bible's teaching that once our first parents sinned they cut themselves of from the source of life, Jehovah God, and plunged man into death?

Most of your rants are ignorant self absorbed dreams based on self satisfaction.

Man was created by God to live forever. To say that providing man a chance to show whether they will show gratitude for that which they were given shows a gross lack of thought.
I leave things in my home, alcohol, knives, a stove etc that i instruct my kids they are not to mess with. So why would i blame God that the first parents chose to selfishly decide what was right for them?

bravos 2016-12-25 23:09:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

Typical sheep in denial...I'm ready to meet your god face to face and ask him why he torments us like that.

"Why father why do you constantly ignore our pleas,why do you constantly watch us die at the hands of the wicked,why father have you not come when I called you,why have you made me intelligent and objective yet you hide yourself? My father it was because of you equipping me and ignoring me I was able to question your existence,father all my life I tried my best to live good and help others,I was not perfect and I know,but father I have learned not to trust man as you have had the same issues with men,and father I was afraid that their stories was about a false god like the many they tried to sell before you my father,it is your own integrity I was trying to protect dear father,for I cannot believe men and I yearned for your presence dear creator,..please forgive me father"

"SILENCE!! INTO THE FIRE"

"Eff you eternally for you have ignored my pleas yet again,you are not my father,my father would not subject me to all this pain and torture (ETERNALLY) you wicked tyrant"

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 23:15:04 

In reply to bravos

Typical sheep in denial...I'm ready to meet your god face to face and ask him why he torments us like that.

Yeah talk about the person with a high sense of self importance...keep waiting....i on the other hand will search for him now, because this is all i'm promised.
Life is a gift from God. I cannot demand it from him. It is up to me to ensure i find the truth about my life. Why am here, who put me here and why.
It is not up to him to make a special date to tell me. It's called humility.

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 23:16:45 

In reply to bravos

Eff you eternally for you have ignored my pleas yet again,you are not my father,my father would not subject me to all this pain and torture (ETERNALLY) you wicked tyrant

These are not the contemplations of a sane person. Sorry.
Goodnite to you.

bravos 2016-12-25 23:22:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

You calling me insane and your whole life is based on fictitious literature which insults the simplest of intelligence.

Poor allyuh,pity allyuh bro...delusional idol worshiping hypocrites,all of you..so selfish and obnoxious in your human ego,you don't even wanna consider that you may be wrong..pathetic and very regressive barbarian behavior ..

Before I go,next time you talk to your imaginary friend please ask him to answer ok..

Ayenmol 2016-12-25 23:43:48 

In reply to bravos

You are the one spewing all manner of hate and seeming definites...based on nothing...you have offered zero reason or proof for anything you believe, other than emotional self serving folly.

Yet am the one not considering whether am wrong? I have taken a long look at life...my life and that of others...am wholly convinced that i did not get here by chance.

Since i believe i did mot come into existence by chance i searched for what would be the relationship i need to have with the person responsible for me being here.

The only book that explains it and backs it up with unerring statements of truth is the Bible.

Whether it is it's commentary on life, relationships, health or even when it touches on Science, it has stood the test of time.
No book has been assaulted like the Bible, yet endured. Even those claiming to serve God at one point tried to keep it away from the masses.

My stance is not one of self serving myopic bravado.
I do not know it all. Am not blessed with awareness that i know the origin of life and everyone else is wrong simply because i choose to believe it.

I understeand that i came here as a result of something set in motion that i nor my parents had any control of outside of the process of procreation.
Therefore as i would seek out my employer to find out his wishes and not sit in a corner loathing waiting for him to come find me. I humbly seek God and i know he exist.

The Bible's prphecy, its ability to change lives and wisdom not found anywhere else is telling.

The fact that it was written by 40 separate men over 1700 years, men who occupied every facet of life. Shepherds, fishermen, politicians, kings, physician, farmers yet not contradicting each other in any way.

Which other book known to man can say this?

bravos 2016-12-25 23:58:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are the one spewing all manner of hate and seeming definites...based on nothing...you have offered zero reason or proof for anything you believe, other than emotional self serving folly.

You wanna see monumental and historic hate and sick folly,here's supreme hate and folly.

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

So according to this your mother,wife ,sister, aunts,nieces,cousins and female in-laws are filthy oozing ignorant cesspools seven days every month,I wonder what they are on other days? Penis grabbers may be? But me, I remember going to the store for sanitary napkins and meds for my mom's period pains as a young driver and I remember seeing her in pain but still admirably marshaling her troops, and now do the same for wifey and have even done the same for nieces and friends,me and allyuh dutty hypocrite cult..

You have to stop eat seafood too you evil one!

All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 9:10

Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk. Exodus 23:19

A bit excessive don't you think? Poor kids! Dyaum!! WTH!

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22 NIV

Shove your nasty hateful religion ,disgusting suggestions by disgusting twisted evil people,no god can be so flawed,so sick,so disgusting,so petty..and you the slave have submitted as per instructions.

The above is some of the most disgusting literary diarrhea fathomable..tell me of a more hateful evil and graphic literary production than this because I cannot find one..

Right thinking people should we hope this or anything associated with it to be real?

bravos 2016-12-26 00:42:05 

In reply to Ayenmol

Which other book known to man can say this?

Which other book known to man can say all this? and get away with it ffs!?

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them…. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD’s Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. 2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT

Thank 'God' the white people stop obeying the damned bible!!

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5 NLT

And you the slave have long submitted as per instructions.

Idi Amin and Polpot had nothing on your holy father!

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

Well kill everybody and everything that move nah general! ent above jesus even killed an inanimate plant because it wasn't bearing season..what a dunce..should I go out and smite my mango and avocado trees and only behold sorrel and pigeon peas plants for they please thou now and fulleth thou gut!?

bravos 2016-12-26 01:21:54 

In reply to Ayenmol

Thankfully we are now a society that treats the handicapped and the disfigured with dignity and love!! Thank god we've gone past this!!

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV

Whosoever … hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken … He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV

Are you really following the teachings of the one book that is the answer to all of mankind's questions?

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

WTF!??

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

The bible in a nutshell.

It was simply dull and irrelevant: long genealogies written by men obsessed with racial purity; archaic stories about ancient squabbles over real estate and women; arcane rituals aimed at pleasing a volatile deity; folk medicine practices involving mandrakes and dove’s blood; superstition that equated cleanliness with spiritual purity and misfortune with divine disfavor; outdated insider politics.

On top of that, it was badly written, with some stories garbled and others repeated, though rarely in complete agreement about the facts. The Bible’s supposed author seemed like a psychological mess, and I found myself irritated. With a finite number of pages to set the course of human history, this was the best He could do?

Thank God Bible-believing Christians don’t take the Good Book as seriously as they claim to.

You are the one that needs enlightenment,and you need it bad,keep wasting your life on that man made primal man-ego filth,a real ignoramus you are,and I hope you are because anyone supporting that kinda filth and telling me this is the source that they get their inspiration from and I should look for and find my guidance there too needs to get their heads examined.

So you have 2 choices henceforth.

1. Pledge allegiance to your bible 100% here and now.

2. Release these sad shackles that have overpowered your basic faculty of reasoning,rationale,compromise and basic decency,realize that we innately possess goodwill,empathy and morals,practice it naturally unhindered without looking for a holy cookie in return and only then you would realize that you have truly progressed as a man,because everyday you continue to live this sad lie is a day you were cheated and robbed,a day you were intellectually molested and abused and made to feel unworthy and unjustly stained with burdens you know nothing of.

2017 is a good time to resolve to start really living,start really being charitable,polite,warm,caring etc because it's the right thing to do and not because you read it in some conflicted book and hoping for spiritual favors in return,try to give someone real advice on real issues,try to inspire people with reality,don't tell them god would work it out,he won't,he'll kill you for wearing your favorite shirt,he'll eternally burn billions of people from India and China for not receiving the memo,release yourself from this lifelong burden my brother,start to really live.

bravos 2016-12-26 02:26:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

The Bible is clear.

You damn right..

granite 2016-12-26 08:04:57 

lol

johndom90 2016-12-26 11:08:32 

In reply to Ayenmol

It always amazes me how modern man continues to hold up these 2500 yr old, or older books

as the road map to everything..whether is the Tora...bible...Gita...whatever.

If it were for these teachings we'd still be burning witches at the stake...technology would

be at a standstill. its amazing that urope came out of the dark ages..and then set forth to

enlighten the world.

birdseye 2016-12-26 11:29:56 

In reply to Priapus

I don't know what your real stance is here because I know cynicism and sarcasm is a form of human expression,but no non-believer would ever celebrate such an occurrence of the destruction of random and various humanity..

I think it was William Shakespeare who said “The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.”

There is also the saying that – whats bred in the bone will come out in the flesh, what's formative habits or inherited characteristics cannot be concealed – even though you may have moved on from such early inculcations

bravos 2016-12-26 12:27:21 

In reply to johndom90

That's all I'm saying,you coulda save us sooo much bandwidth!!! Where have you been! cool

bravos 2016-12-26 14:05:53 

In reply to Ayenmol

Typical of your type,you cannot defend your religion beyond a couple cherry picked verses...you have to run away from my challenge because your'e ashamed and cannot tell us here today that you support your bible 100%.

I dare you to say to us that you support it 100% and if you cannot support something you so strongly believe in a 100% you fooling yourself,well I already knew that,hopefully you would come around soon..

Good luck in your dilemma..

Scar 2016-12-26 19:46:46 

God have nothimg to do wid a this crap going on. Man has been left to his own purpose and demise. The rules were long set, the test(exams) are laid out. The finality will be a rewarding for those who pass the exams of a lifetime. Much like we set exams for schools, certificates, and other achievements and reward the achievers according to their level. Levels achieved by discipline, aptitude, steadfastness, and determination for survival.

birdseye 2016-12-26 20:28:27 

In reply to Scar

Much like we set exams for schools, certificates, and other achievements and reward the achievers according to their level. Levels achieved by discipline, aptitude, steadfastness, and determination for survival.
That’s right – the Russians were given tests and they f ’it up – they bombed and killed all those innocent people fighting for their liberty in Aleppo – so they were given a plane load of death certificates – just like America facked up their politics and were rewarded with facked-up trump for president ---- these are nature’s ultimate Nexus between conducts and repercussions

wink wink

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 21:13:15 

In reply to bravos

Interesting how you keep trying to brand me with idioms that you are demonstrating.

Laws given to Ancient Israel were for their protection. There were certain foods they were to avoid. I dont understand what is so surprising about that. Even today people choose to abstain from certain types of meat.

You highlight the fact that a woman was deemed unclean during her menstruation. Um even today most men flee from their women during this period...for many reasons. The Bible has been consistent on Blood. Also separating of those ill to protect others.

Your assertion on this nonsense of racial separation is foolishness.

When the Israelites left Egypt they were joined by a mix of people from different Races. Moses was married to a Medianite.
Ruth was a Moabitess. When Jericho was destroyed Rahab, a prostitute, was preserved because she exercised faith in God. She was not only spared, but became ancestress of Christ.

Am not sure what exactly your point is regarding the account in Ezekiel. First it points not to sex but to the prostitution of false Religion.

This separation of which you think is Racial was actually Religious separation. The Nation of Israel were to keep themselves clean from Religious contamination.

In Eziekel the two women are the Nation of Israel and Judah. Each were ruled independently. Both had God's approval as long as they kept themselves clean in Worship. Judah occupied Jerusalem.

On many occasions these Nations left their God and looked to the Assyrians and other foreign Nations for protection against invaders. They did not trust in God but often fell in dept to foreign Rulers.

So your understanding is flawed. It is pretty easy to see the true meaning just by reading the one chapter.

Revelation and many other books also refer to Religious prostitution.

So apparently you are reading with a critical eye to find fault rather than understanding. If you are talking about the words...well many translations render the words differently.
You seem to find the most crass translation and shout...
Funny that you raise a few misguided barbs based on gross misunderstanding and brand the Scriptures as old fashioned.
Yet you fail to mention those that were practiced by the Israelites but not by the surrounding Nations as a direct result of the laws given by God.
Such as the way the Israelites were to treat their excrement.
Or how they were to treat the dead...up to the 18th century even those in the medical field would fall into much problems because of their handling of the dead.

So keep picking on a few verses and point and laugh...the wisdom behind those laws has stood the test of time.
Unclean did not mean a woman was any less than a man but simply that they were to take precautions to protect all.

There are rules even against men who wasted their semen...masturbated...all given to promote clean living and health as well as moral aptitude.

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 21:24:04 

And yes. I do believe the Bible 100%.

I am not at all ashamed. Because i actually understand it.

So go ahead...tell me again how am cherry picking scripture while you take a few laws you do not understand out of context...or miss completely the meaning because you are hell bent on elivating yourself above God!

You seem to be so filled with yourself that not only do you not want to be judged, but look to judge God himself.

I take it you are put off by scriptures that mention our sexual organs metaphorically...you do realize God gave us these organs, right? He wants us to enjoy them. He is well aware how they are used, he gave us the need to share with each other?

So am not sure why you are so put of by the mention of it. Do you think that God is naive? That life is a Disney movie?

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 21:48:15 

Most of this nonsense you raised i have heard before.
Like those even in Christian Religions who misunderstand the laws given to Israel regarding an eye for an eye etc....people still think this was literal, but it is apparent that this was not literal at all. It simply was a lesson in fairness and a reminder not to pervert Justice.

Then there were those Israelites who, like many today made many laws literal that were not meant to be. Example...The Israelites were to tie the law around their waste carry it as a breastplate and have it between their eyes. The Pharisees in Jesus day would place the law in small boxes and tie them between their eyes. Jesus, the Son of God, derided them for this misapplication.

Trust me. I have heard it all. And yet not one ridicule can stand because it is based on ignorance, not reality.

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 21:55:40 

I will leave you with one final thought.

Even today, the majority of persons in any land need a lawyer to decipher the law...am sure you are one of them...yet you sit there and read a xcripture and because you do not understand claim that God is this or that or the Bible is outdated...go read the laws of your land and see how it is written.

ray 2016-12-26 22:21:55 

WHy God made people racist?

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 22:37:36 

In reply to Scar

God have nothimg to do wid a this crap going on. Man has been left to his own purpose and demise. The rules were long set, the test(exams) are laid out. The finality will be a rewarding for those who pass the exams of a lifetime. Much like we set exams for schools, certificates, and other achievements and reward the achievers according to their level. Levels achieved by discipline, aptitude, steadfastness, and determination for survival

That is an accurate description. From the time Adam and Eve sinned a question was raised.

People forget. It was not just our first parents who deviated. An Angel in heaven started this.

Later in the Bible it tells of other Angels who left service to God to come to Earth to be with the daughters of men.
So there were many onlookers to the challenge Satan raised in Eden. That Man could decide for himself what was right and wrong.

This is why God has allowed things to persist. To answer the question in the minds of everyone as to who is fit to govern.

But while allowing time to pass to prove that only rule by God can result in true happiness, he has also put in motion a plan to redeem sinful man back to what he intended....HIS Will!

The Bible is clear that God does not interfere much in the affairs of man other than to facilitate his Will.

The Nation of Israel was not chosen for the color of their skin or anything to do with intellect or physicality. They were chosen because Jehovah respected the faith of Abraham. So he made a Covenant with him that the Seed mentioned immeduately after the first Sin, at Genesis 3:15 would come through Abraham...and that by means of that Seed all Nations of the Earth would bless themselves.
Thus God MADE a Nation out of Abraham.

Which of course is why many people, particularly so called Christians hold Israel in high regard still.

But as long as Jesus came from the Nation of Israel then God's promise to Abraham is fulfilled, because as a Child of Abraham anyone from any Nation that hopes in him is considrred a chilc of Abraham.

Once the physical Nation of Israel put Jesus to death it was a rejection of God. That relationship was ended between God and the physical Nation. Which is why the Bible refers to those serving God as true Christians today as Spiritual Israel.

Just as Judas Iscariot died after he betrayed Jesus, so did God's relationship with Israel. The Nation served it's purpose, a vehicle that was kept Religiously clean until the Messiah came.

Now that Jesus serves as both King and Priest, anyone who comes to God is acceptable.. They do jot have to join any physical Nation, but a spiritual one.

ray 2016-12-26 22:40:29 

There is no proof Adam and Eve existed....the dinosaurs would have eaten them

Ayenmol 2016-12-26 22:43:05 

In reply to ray

Like they ate everything else? Yet here we are.

bravos 2016-12-27 00:17:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

You're ill..you can't even defend your own mother from that filth.

Anyway great that god is blessing you,this is what these people got after praying to your man made deity.

P.S your foolish bible has no mention of dinosaurs and even better has no mention of the Americas..they were only as smart as their eyes could see so they made up answers,dinosaurs alone puts to rest the crazy argument anyway,the denial is pathetic..pleh.

bravos 2016-12-27 00:38:34 

An excerpt from a blog likening Christianity to Mythology and sees it already heading there.

Follow the blood trail to the truth. Let’s back up a few thousand years and look at the rest of the story. The creation story in Genesis ends with one man and one woman (with zero bellybuttons) walking and talking with Yahweh in a magic garden where they’re tricked by a talking snake into eating a magic fruit that Yahweh put in front of them and told them not to eat. Then, when the man and woman fell for Yahweh and Satan’s two-man-con, Yahweh threw them out of the garden and left a magical flying, flaming sword to keep them from coming back into the garden. It stayed there until Yahweh got angry and flooded the world. Plus, as an added insult to women, (and in classic misogynist mythology style) caused women to feel pain in childbirth as punishment for being duped by Satan.

As the years passed, Yahweh gave the cursed incestual descendants of Adam and Eve more and more primitive rules to follow, In order to atone for being cursed or breaking God’s rules people had to go to a massive temple that God literally lived in and kill an animal, which they could conveniently buy from the priest class for an extortionate fee. Sometimes these animals were burnt, and sometimes they were bled out over a stone altar. The more rules the Jews broke or the more favor they wanted with Yahweh, the more animals’ blood they had to spill.

Now, I challenge every Christian to stand in front of a room full of non-Christians and explain why Yahweh, the creator of the universe, needed blood sacrifices to make Him happy. Then explain how Christianity is more credible than all the other mythologies throughout history that we dismiss as mythology because their Gods required blood sacrifices to appease them.

Ayenmol 2016-12-27 07:05:50 

In reply to bravos

Why would the Bible mention dinosaurs? There are millions of Animals the Bible does not mention.

Blood has always been recognized by God as sacred. He created the Animals for a reason. In fact even before the first sin, man was instructed to have the animals in subjection.

We eat animals. In fact in an earlier post you were so upset that the Israelites could not eat certain animals, now you are upset that they had to offer them as sacrifices?

If we are able to spill their blood forfood why arent we able to present them as an offering to our God?

If you are a farmer and being visited by the President. You have Beef, Goats, pigs, sheep along with vegetables....would you prepare a feast of only vegetables? Or would you select the chicest of Animals?

So you can talk about Blood like it never should be spilled. But even today it is spilled.

So your argument is hypocritocal nonsense. The Nation was one of Farmers, herders. They were to offer their best to their God as praise. Not any animal could be offered. Just the animals that were herded for their consumption.

Those who could not afford it were allowed doves.

It also foreshadowed the sacrifice of Christ. His giving his own Blood to buy back mankind from sin.

Maybe you can see that their is a price to pay for everything.

If God was simply being unfair why would he send his closest possession. His Son, as the Sacriifice to buy man back from sin?

This foolishness about menstruation is just that, if you actually do not see the reason a woman with a flow of blood would be required to remove herself from daily custom, then you are dense. In fact it is apparent that your two arguments are related. Because of the import of Blood those touching it in an unclean manner were to be separated.

When is the kast time you saw a woman display her used tampon? Christian or not it is still one of the most protected part of a woman's privacy. Men are embarassed to even pick up the thing at the store!
You have zero understanding of Spiritual things. So you pervert reasons for your misunderstanding.

ray 2016-12-27 09:51:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

we came from monkeys

bravos 2016-12-27 11:42:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

Spiritual my ass,your god story is disgusting ,vindictive and evil witchcraft stories by an insecure man made deity..

All women must suffer because of 'Eve'? Is this the kinda backward teachings we embracing ? War torn Syria seems a better option than your twisted bible utopia..

You so full of man-ego that you refuse to consider that you may be wrong..Can't you see all the flaws,can't you see it's all man made and extensions of man-ego? And It shows!

Can't you see all celebrations and seasons are all just commercial,the Easter Bunny rules Easter and Santa rules Christmas...you guys need licks with a piece of wood to come around and even that will be pale in comparison to the punishment meted out by your 'merciful' god..

In closing I will like to repeat one of my opening points,MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH BLOOD LETTING BEING AN OPTION IN HUMAN EXISTENCE WAS FROM BIBLE TEACHINGS!! How sophisticated and advanced we could've been had we adopted the foundation teachings of say,Confucius or Galileo etc..

We need to put those books where they belong and that's in the fiction and 'do not try at home'section like all over Europe and elsewhere,Amazon tried it in the US but the idiot sheep made a fuss..

One only has to look around,it's the religious countries that the most heinous occurrences continue to take place..because religion is obsessed with blood and savors Armageddon as a conduit to meeting god to sit on his lap ..

Keep talking to yourself and lying and saying you talking to some god...you know it's a strained and unsustainable relationship..

Keep believing the earth is just a couple thousand years old.

Keep believing that billions of people were 'created' just to stock up hell,good people of China,India and elsewhere who were not privy to the word are all doomed,no matter how good they WERE,is that the morality my kids must learn? Be good and still burn?

And what are we gonna do with all those multi-material garments? how are we gonna address that issue?

What you gonna do about your 7 days a month festering mother,daughter or wife etc,are you gonna defy god and come into even the slightest contact with them?

The day I relieved myself of those mental shackles is the day my eyes were really opened to clear and deep thinking.

It's depressing that millions of people continue to live a life of lies in the pursuit of selfish false-entitled imaginary favor from their preferred man made deity,and don't believe a billion of baptized as babies practice as adults,no they don't,the church continues to use this flawed technicality as basis for membership,I was baptized a catholic BTW! Does the Vatican still claim me as they must Hitler?

Round and round with this crap..wasting my time here,gonna go out and really do something for someone instead of looking for self serving 'spiritual'/witchcraft favors from a very insecure and volatile god who taught me that killing was an option.

Ayenmol 2016-12-27 16:06:50 

In reply to bravos

Sir you keep harping back to the same thing. You said i could not defend my belief. I think i have. All this other stuff is just nonsense.

Do you see me posting anything about celebrations?

You are just as guilty as the people celebrating these false beliefs.

Most people either ascribe to the Bible things it does'nt say or misunderstand the things that are said. Your argument regarding me not giving any thought to being wrong is null and void. I have refuted every single thought yet you are the one who does not care to reason.

Now here you are ascribing to the Bible things not written anywhere in it.

You call Our Creator vindictive and other demeaning terms yet all your assertions are based on lies or misunderstanding. If God were indeed vindictive you think yoiu would be here still? Do you think he would have allowed you to continue for a second?

If he were involved with the day to day goings on you think people like you who are put on this Earth by him would be allowed to continue?

You lambaste him for allowing Syria and other Human suffering while deriding him yourself and being happy that he does not strike you down...

But you are right, relieving yourself of these mental shackles are essential to Worshipping God.

But you seem to feel that because most Religions claim to worship God that they have his backing. Far from it. The same way you have allowed misunderstanding , misinfo and Hate for God is the same way many who claim to serve him have allowed false teachings to Crowd out the Truth.

You obviously have a problem. But instead of fixing the problem you want to attack the person who you think presents the problem.

You know little of the Bible...Ask yourself, why is it that the only parts of the Bible you can quote are those that you feel support your stance?
EVEN THOUGH i HAVE SHOWED YOU WHY YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS FLAWED? iS IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU DO?

You spout oppinion then send me to another individual who spouts oppinion. But tell me that it's fact. You try to sensationalize actions taken by God while ignoring truth and reason not to mention Logic!

I notice you dropped the other arguments and have opted for this menstruation argument again. You realize that there were no tampons at that time right? So tell me how did women proceed with their day to day activity?

Imagine that, you are ready to discard the entire Bible because you disagree with the fact that God would want a woman to seperate herself during her menstruation period.

You do understand that that was for the Israelites specifically right? And was given just for that time period? Or do you think it was to last for eternity?

You are grasping at straws. You cannot knock the Bible on any real foundation so you try to sensationalize the things you do not understand to try disparage it. Of course in your haste you contradict yourself, while the Bible, written by 40 men over a 1700 year period never does that. You cannot even get your thoughts straight, but you are calling a book with the history and infalability of the Bible false.

Or have you not read how Jesus, God's own son was actually touched by a woman who had a permanent flow of Blood and was healed. Do you think if your ridiculous notion that God's laws were vindictive and terrible he would HEAL someone who disregarded the Law and touched his son out of Faith? Would a vindictive God who hates women have healed her or strike her down dead? But of course you would not consider that cause it does not fit your narrative.

All man has a need to Worship. Your search for others who believe as you do supports the Notion that disbelief in God is your Religion. Fact is you do not want to conform to God, so in order to live with that decision you have convinced yourself that he is not worth your worship, he is cruel, and bad. You know, like the animal that could not get the fruit so it said it must be sour! yourself you

Ayenmol 2016-12-27 17:03:32 

In reply to bravos

I was reading up on some of the practices in the Ancient nation of Israel and came across this...

Numbers 31: 19,20. And you should camp outside the camp seven days. Every one of you who has killed someone and every one of you who has touched someone slain should purify himself on the third day and on the seventh day, you and your captives. 20 And you should purify from sin every garment, every article of skin, everything made of goat hair, and every article of wood.”

Standards, that is what were set. male or female had to live up to certain standards.

Most of these laws were a reminder to the people of their sin. The fact that they were impure in Relation to God. Was it demeaning to these warriors to have to remain outside the camp for seven days?

Kay 2016-12-27 19:08:11 

In reply to Ayenmol

Every one of you who has killed someone and every one of you who has touched someone slain should purify himself on the third day and on the seventh day, you and your captives.

Why the third and seventh day?

Ayenmol 2016-12-27 19:11:40 

In reply to Kay

Not sure...Probably they were given a time to rest and calm down emotionally so they could give the proper
attentiion to the process. the seventh day would be simply a repeat for the sake of redundance. Not sure there was any particular Religious rite involved just that it was to be thorough.

Scar 2016-12-28 01:12:03 

The Bible is the first recorded history book about mankind and the ealiest relationships. It is not about what was created before mankind but the entrance of mankind and into a world formed before his arrival to accomodate him. It does say man will evolve in mental and physical stature. It did predict things that came to pass using the knieledge of their day to give the best descriptions. Chariots of fire predicted are todays warplanes and goant locusts are todays helicopters whose rotors rotate similarly. We do have the ability to destroy the world in one swoop.

Scar 2016-12-28 01:12:10 

The Bible is the first recorded history book about mankind and the ealiest relationships. It is not about what was created before mankind but the entrance of mankind and into a world formed before his arrival to accomodate him. It does say man will evolve in mental and physical stature. It did predict things that came to pass using the knieledge of their day to give the best descriptions. Chariots of fire predicted are todays warplanes and goant locusts are todays helicopters whose rotors rotate similarly. We do have the ability to destroy the world in one swoop.

Scar 2016-12-28 01:13:44 

Scar 2016-12-28 01:14:02 

Scar 2016-12-28 01:30:34 

In reply to bravos

Behomoth, Levithian -kronasaurus

birdseye 2016-12-28 07:36:13 

In reply to bravos

Imagine if l had said karma instead of 'God' in post title - what would the response be like-----truth be told in this context God and karma are interchangeable

pelon 2016-12-28 10:40:28 

In reply to Scar

The Bible is the first recorded history book about mankind and the ealiest relationships.

Simply not so. Long before the Bible, came the Egyptian hieroglyphics that dominated recorded history for generations. The Old Testament is based on, some say plagiarized on, these preexisting scribes.

The New Testament was half the work of one man: Paul, in the epistles he sent to groups of new Christians and to his assistants Timothy and Titus. Paul wrote half the NT AFTER the birth of Christ. The Chinese where recording the Shang dynasty LONG LONG LONG before the birth of Jesus.

The ignorance is bliss: It is a far far stretch to say the bible was the first at recording mankind's history.

Please note: I am not knocking your beliefs, simply correcting a gross error in your statement. Religious zealots tend to ignore history conveniently.

bravos 2016-12-28 11:02:48 

In reply to birdseye

Your thread title is a direct result of what you've been taught from day one and confirmation of all I said,god is a vindictive,jealous and ruthless god that utilizes bloodshed as an option,,my first knowledge of bloodshed and bloodshed being a good option was from Sunday School..even us humans 'born in sin' have gone beyond that barbarism,if you went the other way,I would've focused on US hypocrisy and relative possible 'Karma'

Bro I know your post was just light stuff but I'm fed up of those people telling me that they know god and I don't..they're liars simple....they hope for the best as anyone of us..and they think of themselves as gods believing that after their brain and heart stops it's only then they start living ,what a very obnoxious,entitled and potentially destructive notion.

These people seem to be living different realities simultaneously and hypocritically so too,beating an old failed dead horse of the darkest ages and trying to ride it as if that's the winner today and at the same time living comfortable lives and using technology inspired by those who have long realized that the only way forward is to leave the 'holy books' on the book shelf,and why don't they live by the unrealistic and non-progressive rules outlined?

Surely some good may have come out of it but I'm not even certain about that again,I know for certain plenty blood was spilled in the name of man made deities,and I know there have been gods before the ones of today and there will be after.

But my good friends will have you believe their god owes them eternal life,and that's what all this is about,typical and very familiar human self-interest,those people fighting for the welfare of their souls/'ghosts' while others fighting for the betterment of humanity and all can benefit,and you don't have to have the 'right' label.

It get's clearer and clearer each and everyday..

bravos 2016-12-28 11:06:02 

In reply to Scar

In your narrow view...sorry that your scope is so limited,but then again,"Let there be light" must've been your cue..and I've really had it with the dishonesty and manipulation,you guys constantly shifting the goal post,didn't he work for a week setting up the place for Adam and Eve? What next disregard the new testament too. for the new marketing?

Those ideas are of a people of a time in our progress,and they are not normal today,nor are they moral,no matter how much you guys twist and package it,you constantly insult the greatness around you by associating and imposing us into it's origins,a species that died of our teeth for tens of thousands of years,it's all man made and it shows. Had progressive man taken your bible seriously we would be still be in the bronze age.

The End.

Scar 2016-12-28 14:45:06 

In reply to bravos

Dude, I do not belong to any religion, Religion is not God but man made institutions/sects for control of mankinds way of life or beliefs. I do believe in a spiritual being above matter or molecules that can create or take forms. Humans can manipulate matter to create new. We know inder certain conditions in certain areas new elements can be formed. In our world in its gravitational existance they cant hapoen naturalky but who is to say it doesnt happen outside our world.

Our DNA makes us continue to create and try to create things that last infinitely. The DNA/genetic transfer to the first humans is what makes us creative and crave that infinite existance. Thats what makes me believe in a higher form than me. DNA Science!! The only little bit of spirituality I inherited that create thoughts and ideas which cant be seen. That part of mankind that helped him advance to present and not be wiped out. It was not taken from us but allowed to increase. However we only can use a small % of our brain or ability geniuses get to use a bit more than normal.

Scar 2016-12-28 14:50:41 

In reply to bravos

Hence my non conform to any religion. I dont know God. I know of him and it is also pinted out that most of those are liars and manipulators and fakes. Those paintings of diciples are all a figment of the imagination of the artists based on.istructions by whomever ruled the day.

Ayenmol 2016-12-28 15:55:35 

In reply to Scar

If you be;ieve there is a God should you not be interested in what he wants?