The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

PUTIN PLAYING TRUMP LIKE A PIANO

XDFIX 2016-12-30 14:59:54 

President Vladimir Putin refrained on Friday from retaliating for the U.S. expulsion of 35 suspected Russian spies, putting the onus on Donald Trump to help solve a crisis ... but Putin rejected that. "We will not expel anyone,"

Putin had his foreign minister issue a statement of retaliation then he stepped in to take the so called high ground by saying no expulsion

Donald Trump rushes to Twitter - good move!

When will America learn - Muslim leaders play them, Israeli leaders play them, now Russian!

dayne 2016-12-30 17:12:25 

In reply to XDFIX

Trump is closing in on being a Chump, it is amazing how rude and crude this Guy is, siding with Leaders of other countries over his own. Trump is all about Trump, he has no class or dignity and he pretty much reflects the type of people who voted for him.

XDFIX 2016-12-30 22:29:25 

In reply to dayne

I can't believe the naivety being shown in this particular instance!

XFactor 2016-12-30 23:02:17 

In reply to XDFIX

So Obama is expelling Russian diplomats...That will show them!

We've seen this movie before. Nothing ever changes!

Meanwhile, Putin sees no reason to expel Americans.

The oligarchy that is today's Russia is very different from Communism of old. Putin is an opportunist. Putin loves all things American.

Trump is an opportunist. Trump loves all things Russian.

We should start worrying about the price of tea in China. It's a new world order now.

Khaga 2016-12-31 14:05:21 

In reply to XFactor

US propped up China when USSR/Russia was strong. Now that China is strong, Trump is trying to woo Russia.
I am sure both China and Russia have enough smarts to see this thru..

Khaga 2016-12-31 14:07:55 

In reply to XDFIX

When will America learn - Muslim leaders play them, Israeli leaders play them, now Russian!

It's amazing how you are looking forward to the Trump administration to lay the blame. What happened in the last 8 years under the "bright" Obama ably assisted by the Clintons?

XDFIX 2016-12-31 16:34:44 

In reply to Khaga

It's amazing how you are looking forward to the Trump administration to lay the blame. What happened in the last 8 years under the "bright" Obama ably assisted by the Clintons?

Huh? I don't care whether Trump, Repub or Democrat

I am saying America is being led like a blind sailor - other countries are out smarting them, a truth that Trump seems to have recognized to a certain extent!

ProWI 2016-12-31 17:04:37 

In reply to Khaga

US propped up China when USSR/Russia was strong. Now that China is strong, Trump is trying to woo Russia.
I am sure both China and Russia have enough smarts to see this thru..

Like many of Trump's "poorly educated" that he claims to like, you're have allowed yourself to fall for the con artist.

Trump is less trying to woo Russia for the good of America than he is about protecting his personal interests. The Russian oligarchs and Mafia more likely have him by his cojones and his primary purpose is to protect himself.

Putin is pulling the strings and Trump, he's being drawn deeper into hidden.

camos 2016-12-31 17:59:02 

PUUTEN is an old spy master,he knows it is easier to keep track of the spies he knows than to start following new ones. wink

Runs 2016-12-31 17:59:44 

In reply to XDFIX

Yep cool

XDFIX 2017-01-01 14:28:34 

In reply to camos

PUUTEN is an old spy master,he knows it is easier to keep track of the spies he knows than to start following new ones.

Old spy master versus the robber baron - we are living in interesting times!