Moravian Minister with 15 year old girl

Pages: previous  1  2  3  next 
link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
1/1/17 4:46:28 PM 
In reply to Headley

Why are you surprised,women are but chattel in the eyes of that decrepit ancient franchise and it's subscribers.

De man can't even bring himself to defend his mother,daughter,sister,wife etc..did you know according to their teachings, for at least 7 days a month our lovely mothers,daughters,sisters and wives are considered festering sacks of effluent contaminating valuable cushioning bedding and garments in their wakes,I wonder what they are on other days,balls grabbers perhaps?

See for yourself below,there's no reasoning with such folk,remember de oman make de man eat de blasted mischievously placed low hanging fruit after having a convo with a talking snake,and remember she already cost Adam a rib after all mighty all powerful all knowing god realized that just maybe he might be lonely,so she deserves it!! Such witchcraft..Pleh..

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

link black Joined: Feb 28, 2004
1/1/17 6:25:28 PM 
In reply to bravos

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

This stuff is a reflection of the ignorance and stupidity of the people that wrote it.

link XDFIX Joined: Mar 2, 2003
1/1/17 6:48:39 PM 
In reply to Headley

Yah, u right, Christians ought to be judged at higher standards even though the naysayers continue to claim there is no God!

1/1/17 8:17:26 PM 
In reply to XDFIX

No the naysayers are saying "despite it being their version of the truth it's an insult to right thinking mammals".

The naysayers are saying don't tell me you have some relationship with god because you talk to yourself at times,we talk to ourselves at times too and don't claim to know god"

The naysayers are also saying,"yet again we do not buy this version of god and are not convinced that this is the answer and are actually the ones working hard at and actually doing a better job at piecing together the puzzle that is our existence and at the same time progressing our species"

And the naysayers are saying,"if you claim you are of god and you are spreading his word and ministry is it too much to ask for people of just basic decency to be in the charges,can't the deity they tout and it's proponents at least get that right"?

The naysayers are also saying," each and every year goes by their god is given less and less responsibility and we are to believe that despite gospels making it very clear who's in charge".

The naysayers are also saying,"thank god no one actually took it all seriously else we all would've still been waiting to be redeemed while we spare no thought for the morrow tending to our sheep and this conversation would not have been possible".

The naysayers say to tell you they really fed up of the stupidity now,and if they know god please do a better job at convincing them,and sorry but it is their 'god given' ability to reason and rationalize equips them to be skeptical and eternally thirsty for real knowledge and real progress.

Don't crucify the messenger. redface

1/1/17 8:18:08 PM 
In reply to black

Yep and they want such to be my mantra.I'm having none of it...dem haffi come better than that..

link Ayenmol Joined: May 4, 2003
1/1/17 8:24:53 PM 
In reply to bravos

The naysayers are also saying,"yet again we don't not buy this version of god and are not convinced that this is the answer and are actually the ones working hard at and actually doing a better job at piecing together the puzzle that is our existence"

Really? Pray tell!

link Headley Joined: Dec 2, 2007
1/1/17 8:44:14 PM 
In reply to XDFIX

Yah, u right, Christians ought to be judged at higher standards even though the naysayers continue to claim there is no God!

It seems that there is a lot of uncertainty on the part of some folks (including some here on this MB) about the morality and the ethics that a male pastor should bring to the interaction with a 15 year old girl. My hope is that the judge will send an unambiguous message to assist those who are uncertain.

15 years has a nice ring to it.

1/1/17 8:53:17 PM 
In reply to bravos

Am waiting for your specific and precise explanation of how we came to be....

You all remind me of the Obamacare situation....it's the worst we must stop it...but there is no replacement.

link pelon Joined: Mar 22, 2008
1/1/17 9:52:37 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Am waiting for your specific and precise explanation of how we came to be

They are two explanations on the table.

See them as Exhibit A and B

One of them is faith based. One is not.
One of them is based on the word of a deity/divinity/herders/apostles, that was not universal then, nor now. The other is not based on divinity.
One of them relies on a single document. The other does not.
One has been told the same way for centuries. The other is systematically evaluating all evidence as it unfolds.
One is static. The other is not.

Celebrate that you believe in faith based explanations... and learn to respect those that do not.

You don't need an open mind to believe in the word of god, but you surely need one to evaluate facts

1/1/17 10:02:21 PM 
In reply to pelon

Well said.

1/1/17 10:03:03 PM 
In reply to pelon

I have no problem with yhat. I have tried to be respectful, even in the face of ridicule.

But i also gave a responsibility to speak about my God. I will always do that proudly.

17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman to the house of Israel; and when you hear a word from my mouth, you must warn them from me. 18 When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him, and you fail to speak in order to warn the wicked one to turn from his wicked course so that he may stay alive, he will die for his error because he is wicked, but I will ask his blood back from you. 19 But if you warn someone wicked and he does not turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked course, he will die for his error, but you will certainly save your own life.

link spider Joined: Jul 11, 2003
1/2/17 12:13:10 AM 
In reply to Ridge

Why do you say only in Jamaica? You must know this happens all over. What did the Catholic priests do to the little boys in US?

I know the Minister quite well and it is shocking to me. But I guess these kinds of things shouldn't shock us any more.

link camos Joined: May 6, 2003
1/2/17 8:56:37 AM 
In reply to spider

how is his wife taking this?

link granite Joined: Nov 1, 2013
1/2/17 8:59:29 AM 
I knew many over 20 boys who had 14 and 15 year old girls,is that also a bad thing.

link pelon Joined: Mar 22, 2008
1/2/17 10:14:42 AM 
In reply to granite

very much so.

1/2/17 2:19:27 PM 
In reply to pelon

Thank you sir for sharing the gift of perspective.. cool

1/2/17 2:32:29 PM 
In reply to granite

I knew many over 20 boys who had 14 and 15 year old girls,is that also a bad thing.

Requires parental approval. Minors cannot give consent.

1/2/17 2:45:51 PM 

1/2/17 5:52:12 PM 
In reply to black

Nobody can give approval, not even parents, for a minor to perform or participate in any sexual act.

Once an adult participates in any sexual conduct with a minor its a crime and could be statutory rape.

Minors with minors is a separate issue.

1/2/17 5:59:12 PM 

1/2/17 6:05:19 PM 
In reply to Headley

Nobody can give approval, not even parents, for a minor to perform or participate in any sexual act.

Once an adult participates in any sexual conduct with a minor its a crime and could be statutory rape.

Minors with minors is a separate issue.

No, that's not what I am saying. In cases where minors have relationships with an adult and eventual marriage, the parents have to give consent. It's happens all the time, maybe you are not aware of it.

If it's happening without the parents knowledge, it's illegal.

1/2/17 6:14:29 PM 
In reply to black

where minors have relationships with an adult and eventual marriage

Pardner this is illegal anywhere a common law system is in effect.

Marriage does not fix rape. Assuming the man is the rapist, it creates a situation where the wife has the option not to give evidence.

I hope this does not put you in legal jeopardy. big grin

1/2/17 6:14:32 PM 
In reply to Headley

I know people who got married below the legal age. It happens in Guyana and the States.

1/2/17 6:17:41 PM 
In reply to Headley

Pardner this is illegal anywhere a common law system is in effect.

I guess the law assumes that they are not having sex but it happens.

1/2/17 6:19:37 PM 
In reply to Headley

I hope this does not put you in legal jeopardy.

I never forced myself on a grown woman much less a child.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  next