Link Text
Once again .... their way of saying Happy New Year ...so dreadful

SnoopDog 2016-12-31 23:27:34 

In reply to nickoutr

Welcome back to 8th century Arabia.

Runs 2016-12-31 23:48:00 

Je Suis Istanbul? cool

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 08:24:17 

3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God.

2 Timothy 3:1-4.

I would say this discribes much of what we see in the World today. Particularly these type of attacks.

Commie 2017-01-01 08:35:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

Do you have a timeline on those last days because that same stuff was as useful in 1315 in England or Teutonic Germany as it is now.

Or is it another one of those allegories.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 08:41:56 

In reply to Commie

Actually there is..

Bible research shows that prophecy foretold when Jesus would come to power....1914, which is when Satan was ousted from Heaven and confined to the Earth.

God`s Kingdom has been established in Heaven with Christ as ruler.

Now there is a separation of people taking place, the sheep frim the goats. This is the last days because at the end will be Armageddon. When Jehovah`s name will be vindicated...all mankind living who are not doing God`s Will are to be evicted from his property.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 08:44:57 

I will post the scriptures later, got to study for my meeting today then public witnessing then the meeting...just canme here for a quick once over.

Commie 2017-01-01 08:59:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

1914 ?

Last days is an open timeline ?

We looking at 3014 or something ?

Commie 2017-01-01 09:02:32 

Oh boy

We got ourselves a Jehovah here folks.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 09:40:00 

In reply to Commie

That's the equivalent of fake news.

Am not A Jehovah. Am ONE of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jehovah is the name of the Creator of Heaven and Earth. And all thet lies within.

His name means..He causes to Become!

You can disagree, but let's at least be civil.

10 “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me, And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

Isiah 43:10.

black 2017-01-01 10:03:47 

In reply to Commie

Do you have a timeline on those last days because that same stuff was as useful in 1315 in England or Teutonic Germany as it is now.

Exactly.

black 2017-01-01 10:08:55 

In reply to Ayenmol

Are you a Jehovah Witness or not?

If so, pleaseeeeee don't knock on my door!

djdrastic 2017-01-01 10:35:23 

2017 went almost 90 minutes without a terrorist attack. So progressive!

Runs 2017-01-01 10:43:21 

In reply to djdrastic

Who killed whom in whose country? cool

ray 2017-01-01 10:57:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

Yo, the end times have been going on forever...you will die and gone a hundred times and time will still go on....you just a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things

black 2017-01-01 11:04:44 

In reply to ray

Exactly.

But, people have to say and believe these things to make themselves feel good.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 11:40:06 

In reply to black

How exactly does saying this make me feel good?

black 2017-01-01 12:20:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

Human nature, stupid people have to have hope in the afterlife. Your spirits are going to be lifted out of your body and follow the spiritual GPS to heaven. But, not before your ID check at the Pearly Gates, to determine your eligibility to enter the Kingdom.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 14:22:55 

In reply to black

Where in the Bible did you read that?

Or is it your idea because you want to do what you deem right in your eyes...?

Everyone has to ask themselves how did wd get here...even those who choose to believe in evolution must display a measure of faith, because there is no clear cut reasonning for that. So there was a big bang...where did the energy comd from? At some point something had to come from nothing. Yet here we are.

We had to have come from somewhere.

So if i go looking for an explanation does that make me selfish, or humble? You or others choose to form your own explabation to enable you to do whatever your heart deems right, does that reflect humility, selfawarenss or selfishness and an unappreciative disposition?
Which is easier, to do what you want or to follow what soneone else's rules?
You prefer to to Worship yourself, i choose to look to God. Am wholly convinced of his existence and have full trust in the Bible.
I do not believe am going to heaven because the Bible does not teach that.
Which is yet another reason to dismiss you, because you all who disclaim the Bible has no idea what it actually teaches but simply regutrgitate falsehoods.
Jesus himself was put to death because people misunderstood his words. So this is nothing new.

What we are seeing tiday is just as the Bible predicted. Even the apathy towards what the Bible oitself says.

I do not look at being accepted by God as an accomplishment of pride but an exercise in humility. Because no one can gain life without the help of God's Spirit. He makes it possibke, not any great thing we do.

The Bible is full of all sorts of wisdom to help with every facet of life. I see people who changed their life through Bible study and genuinely because of love for God and a willingness to subject themselves to him.

Just about all other Books written on the history of civilisations, Rulers etc are slanted to the positives. If the Bible was simply the work of man why is it different?

Why do the writters themselves point out their failings? Moses, David, Job, Paul, the apostles and many others. The Nation of Israel itself.

The fact that the Bible was written over a 1700 yr period by 40 different nen who are imperfect like me, while keeping to a central theme, never contradicting itself while not concealing the faults even of those who wrote it telks me there is something special there.

No other book can claim this....None!

No one can dispute this.

But many here seem to feel that because they do not believe the Bible that means it is not from God. Well the Bible does not teach that. In fact it is clear that man will continue to seek his own course of wisdom. It is gives clear reason as to why.

The thing is that many today look down on the Bible, yet it's Wisdom eclipses that of today. People regard the writers of the Bible as foolish, yet nothing written then or now can stand with it.

ray 2017-01-01 15:21:40 

What about the priests who did all that bible study, then went after the alter boys lol lol

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 15:23:50 

Here's a question for the haters of God...

If God does not exist, and we are the product of evolution, how were all men created equal?

Why are there so many Animal species all seemingly well adapted, yet only one species of man? Does that seem logical outside the realm of a designer?

black 2017-01-01 15:25:03 

In reply to Ayenmol

Everyone has to ask themselves how did wd get here...even those who choose to believe in evolution must display a measure of faith, because there is no clear cut reasonning for that. So there was a big bang...where did the energy comd from? At some point something had to come from nothing. Yet here we are.

Ok, so where did God come from? Oh, I forgot, he created himself.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 15:29:52 

In reply to ray

Just amazing how you all read and still dont get it...i left a post on that thread go read it again.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 15:30:16 

In reply to black

Where did nan come from?

black 2017-01-01 15:40:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

Evolution makes sense, supernatural powers is nonsense. All forces in the Universe is physical.

Besides, six thousand years of planetary existence don't add up. And, why no mention of the billions of planets and stars in the bible? Do you think it took 6 days to create them?

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 15:54:39 

In reply to black

No. The Bible makes it clear that to God a thousand years is as a day. Moses presehted the information in a certain manner but if is apparent that this were not literal days but creative segments...in fact the creation account the Bible clearly separates the creation of Heaven and Earth from the actual making of the Earth inhabitable.

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and desolate,* and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep,* and God’s active force* was moving about over the surface of the waters. 3 And God said: “Let there be light.” Then there was light. 4 After that God saw that the light was good, and God began to divide the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, but the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, a first day.

Notice the actual Planet was created before the process of life? Even before the Sun...Now based on what we know does that not make sense? That the Sun, which was what made life possible here and not Mars or Mercury was created after the actual Planet? And was actually created as part of the process of bringing life to Earth?

How would a foolish man come up with this kn his own?

All the Scientific advancements cannot defeat outright the account of Creation.

Yet the Bible was not given to us as a means to knowledge of our Universe, but a guide to Jehovah's purpose.

How is it that an account of a simple man , leaves questions yes, but does not stumble over itself in the slightest? Does not omit anything that is so obvious as to result in a quick dismissal of it as inaccurate?

When learned men could not venture a reasonablle explanation on life, our planet etc the Bible had the following information...
The Psalmist, King David speaking about the formation of life..
14 I praise you because in an awe-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.Your works are wonderful,I know* this very well. 15 My bones were not hidden from youWhen I was made in secret,When I was woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes even saw me as an embryo All its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed.

Does that not sound accurate, even an exact discription of DNA?

Job, a rich but ordinary man regarding the Earth...
7 He stretches out the northern sky over empty space, Suspending the earth upon nothing.

Many Religions and popular belief was that the Earth was suspended on something.

The Prophet Isiah regarding the shape of the earth and the relation of man to the Heavens...
22 There is One who dwells above the circle* of the earth,And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers.He is stretching out the heavens like a fine gauze,And he spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

How long was it before even the most learned men understood the Earth to be spherical?

So why did the Bible not reflect the beliefs of the people who lived at the time it was written?
Why was it able to present facts exactly the way it has been proven centuries later?

black 2017-01-01 17:16:21 

In reply to Ayenmol

Those words are generalities, any body could have written then.

So why did the Bible not reflect the beliefs of the people who lived at the time it was written?

Whenever the bible falls short, there's always some convenient excuse.

Why don't Jesus return and update the outdated bible? It's clear that, "simple man" is ahead of him and the Bible.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 19:53:11 

In reply to black

Really? Show me all the books that were written wherein these "generalities" exist!

Please.

I saw someone post that the hyroglyphics contained more info than the Bible on human history. Seriously.

You all cannot refute the Bible and most of the stuff posted are based on the very misinformation you claim to denounce.

It's also telling that most of what you all do is go online and find whatever nonsense you can to back up what you have already convinced yourselves.

You all do not come to these ideas based on research, you orrm an opinion then go find info to back that stance...90% of the tjme you all have no idea the source of the info, as long as it coincides with what you want to believe.

Yeg you claim that those who actually study are thd ones gullible.

black 2017-01-01 20:06:58 

In reply to Ayenmol

Dude, the bible does not give specifics on anything. The stuff contained in the bible, I could have make them up and they would still be relevant a thousand years from now.

Give me precise events (in the future) with dates and I will become a believer.

By the way, how do you research fiction?

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 20:19:28 

In reply to black

You have no precise events in evolution...in fact you have no precise accounf of how life began, you just choose to believe what you want.

Am not sure of specifics you are talking about.

You sound like the loafers who did not go to class and instead sat by complaining that school does not teavh them any usable skills.

Go to class...

pelon 2017-01-01 20:22:48 

In reply to Ayenmol

I saw someone post that the hyroglyphics contained more info than the Bible on human history. Seriously.

You lie ... you lie ... you lie smile I challenge you to prove that. Where did you see that? And be careful when you twist...

black 2017-01-01 20:24:10 

In reply to Ayenmol

You sound like the loafers who did not go to class and instead sat by complaining that school does not teavh them any usable skills.

Go to class...

Is that why you are in the minority here with that BS?

And, I don't recall learning about the bible in school.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 20:27:39 

In reply to black

I am the minority because serving God is not easy. Never has been never will be. Because humans think more of themselves than is necessary. They all think they have the answer to questions theg have never considered. Amazing that you claim am a follower then tell me am unique...interesting.

black 2017-01-01 20:30:38 

In reply to Ayenmol

Unique in your craziness. lol

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 20:31:16 

I would not be suprised to learn you all have wives who are religious and you all are lashing out blaming God for the pressure they put on you to conform...after all the Bravos say he was an accolite...who knows what he may have had to deal with at the hands of those false prophets.

pelon 2017-01-01 20:40:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

I would not be suprised to learn you all have wives who are religious and you all are lashing out blaming God for the pressure they put on you to conform
Now I understand how you came to be.

black 2017-01-01 20:43:04 

In reply to Ayenmol

Speaking of false prophets

More money more money.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 20:50:17 

In reply to black

Sir, you think that is a jab at me, or even the Bible, have you heard of Jesus throwing the merchants out of the Temple?

Have uou ever seen a Witness begging for money? Have you seen massive churches built by Jehovah's witnesses? Have you ever heard of a Witness who lives of the work of an evangelizer?

Go to a Kingdom Hall and tell me if you ever hear money or donations brought up.

Yet Jehovah's witnesses print more Bible based literature than all others combined. We preach in more lands than any, and translate the Bible into more languages than any other Organization. Period!

pelon 2017-01-01 20:54:21 

In reply to Ayenmol

Go to a Kingdom Hall and tell me if you ever hear money or donations brought up.

Yet Jehovah's witnesses print more Bible based literature than all others combined. We preach in more lands than any, and translate the Bible into more languages than any other Organization. Period!

Completely agree with everything you said. A place of good people that gather and worship their beliefs in unity. Nothing wrong there bro.

What you worship earns merits respect. But you do know they tithe yo ass... so don't twist facts. And you do know they go door to door on a Saturday gladly accepting money... so don't twist. you do know the Witness have edited the Bible - what you call translation - so don't twist.

One thing about Witness: they are a strong, vibrant inculcated group.... but when is the last time you heard Witness give BACK to the community? The Watchtower Society's dogma forbids Jehovah's Witnesses to give to any charity, including the Red Cross and Salvation Army. They have built no hospitals, orphanages, homes for battered women, or any other charity open to the general public.

So please, don't twist.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 20:58:42 

In reply to pelon

I know for a certainty that is not so. Nor do you. You are basing this on what you think not facts.

black 2017-01-01 21:01:45 

In reply to Ayenmol

And why are you one of the least respected of Christian faiths?

God help you, if you ever in need of a transfusion.

pelon 2017-01-01 21:02:58 

In reply to Ayenmol

Don't say shit like that, refute!

Do you and nearly all of the members tithe? That is why "donations" are not asked for.

What did I post above that is not true????

What social outreach program did your local church establish? Name the feeding program. Name the Sports Club. Name the Hurricane. Name the Flood in the Caribbean where Jehovah Witness showed up and locked arms to help society.

Now helping each other internally.... I give Jehovah's witnesses full marks.

I await your reply.

black 2017-01-01 21:04:35 

In reply to pelon

One thing about Witness: they are a strong, vibrant inculcated group.... but when is the last time you heard Witness give BACK to the community? The Watchtower Society's dogma forbids Jehovah's Witnesses to give to any charity, including the Red Cross and Salvation Army. They have built no hospitals, orphanages, homes for battered women, or any other charity open to the general public.

Interesting stuff. So where is all the money going?

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 21:06:33 

In reply to pelon

True. We do not seek to take care of people materially. Our instructions in the scriptures are to teach...not to try to change people's lot in life. No one, none prospers materially in Jehovah's organization.

But you would be surprised at hoe much disaster relief that is done by Witnesses. But we do not seek the limelight. We fo not do it for cameras.

Nj, NO, Haiti, Japan Jehovah's people are always the first to arrive and the most Organized.

pelon 2017-01-01 21:07:07 

In reply to black

Expansionism.

pelon 2017-01-01 21:08:28 

In reply to Ayenmol

True. We do not seek to take care of people materially. Our instructions in the scriptures are to teach...not to try to change people's lot in life. No one, none prospers materially in Jehovah's organization.
your god loves you. Good night.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 21:12:37 

In reply to pelon

Ha...interesting.

I recall when the Tornado hit Joplin Missouri that we were there helping...we sent so much stuff that they had to ask that we stop. We went and rebuilt the homes of many Witnesses, same for New Orleans.

Our work and girst priority is spreading the good news of Gods Kingdom. The only hope for mankind.

Whatever funds are received ate appropriated for that. Building Kingdom Halls, printing Bible literature etc.

We give to our God for helping people come to know God.

black 2017-01-01 21:17:04 

In reply to Ayenmol

I hate to rain on your parade but your conversion rate on this site is next to zero.

Ayenmol 2017-01-01 21:33:45 

In reply to black

No idea what you are talking about...nor am i interested.

Fact is that there are people today living by Bible principles. United, loving people of every Race and land.
We do not take up arms. Many go to prison for their refusal to engage in war. We do not protest. We do not work for the overthrow of Governments, or elevate one Political ideal over another...we have come under attack by false Religion, Political Leaders (Hitler vowed to wipe us out of Germany because we refused to join his army) yet we continue to grow.

Why? God's spirit! Tell me, what other Organization is doing this today?
We have won landmark decisionx in American and European High Courts all for our neutral stance in the World's Affairs and request to preach.