The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

India's horny men in mass molestation.

ProWI 2017-01-04 10:14:49 

The violence in Bangalore has received extensive coverage in the Indian media and triggered another round of national soul-searching, the latest since a notorious 2012 gang-rape and murder of a Delhi student shone a spotlight on sexual violence in India.

DAVE400 2017-01-04 10:17:30 

In reply to ProWI

Dude, did you take a break from googling "Trump's daily evil deed" to "horny men, India"???

FYI, I usually google "hot chicks wrestling nude" ..

Khaga 2017-01-04 10:57:19 

In reply to DAVE400

ProWI is one angry dude!

DAVE400 2017-01-04 11:14:27 

In reply to Khaga

Or horny

Emir 2017-01-04 12:07:27 

In reply to DAVE400

I hope you are not upset with the topic though. It needs to be exposed no matter the intention of the poster.

Khaga 2017-01-04 12:14:57 

In reply to Emir

So do savage,barbaric,extremist,suicidal folks of your ilk..

ProWI 2017-01-04 12:18:27 

In reply to DAVE400

FYI, I usually google "hot chicks wrestling nude" ..

You should google less about hot chicks and pay some attention to what's going in the world around you.

BTW, don't be so sensitive, show some concern, unless it is that you share similar tendencies with your virtual molestation of hot chicks.

nickoutr 2017-01-04 12:39:09 

In reply to Emir

I hope you are not upset with the topic though. It needs to be exposed no matter the intention of the poster.

Do you know hat your isis brothers do with the women and young girls they capture? You never ever mention that

ProWI 2017-01-04 12:43:52 

In reply to Khaga

In the new post-factual world, facts are painful, embarrassing and, for some, must be denied.

Where denial doesn't work, go for projection onto others accusations of

"savage,barbaric,extremist,suicidal folks of your ilk.".

Khaga 2017-01-04 12:49:03 

In reply to ProWI

You are angry,bro..very very angry..

ProWI 2017-01-04 12:55:46 

In reply to Khaga

You say so, it's true then.. Proof you are a Donald Trump clone.

DAVE400 2017-01-04 13:46:03 

In reply to Emir

Indian molesting really is a local problem you know...you think Prowi cares about the Indian maiden or just wants to take jab at the Indian male?

I ain't buying no false morality.

Chrissy 2017-01-04 15:04:35 

In reply to ProWI

Because they were caught on tape at last

Chrissy 2017-01-04 15:05:34 

In reply to Khaga

You hate truth eeh?

granite 2017-01-04 15:05:39 

In reply to DAVE400
True dat!!!

Devin 2017-01-04 15:13:33 

Oprah once said on her show that in certain parts of Africa, women are raped while their husbands and children are tied up and made to watch.

Emir 2017-01-04 17:55:28 

In reply to DAVE400

Indian molesting really is a local problem you know...you think Prowi cares about the Indian maiden or just wants to take jab at the Indian male?

I ain't buying no false morality.

This is not about Prowi. If you know India and are as connected to it as I am, you will better appreciate the problem.

I pay no mind to the posters in here who may be anti India and anti Hindu and those in the other extreme- a few "extremist" Indo Guyanese Shiv Sena followers of GOPIO subscription. (I am against the apartheid caste system and Brahminism, which hijacked authentic Hinduism centuries ago and have continuously persecute poor Hindus for thousands of years with no end in site- your ancestors may have been a persecuted Hindu at the hands of the brahmins)

Bigots in both sides will stay bigots.

The fight for women protection is India is real, it is not simply a local problem, the girls in the orphanage I support have asked for help AND exposing the problem is a sure way to help them.

Emir 2017-01-04 18:01:02 

In reply to Devin

Oprah once said on her show that in certain parts of Africa, women are raped while their husbands and children are tied up and made to watch.

Yes, it is a major problem in many parts of Africa. I am not sure why you choose to highlight here, if it is because you wish to show it is not only India that have the problem and perhaps you want to expose it, understand this"

No one in here defends bad African practice and culture.

The reason why a poster may highlight India, is because many in here- mainly "Indo Guyanese"- Shiv Sena followers who subscribe to GOPIO, defends this caste practice rape and deny it exist.

openning 2017-01-04 18:04:06 

In reply to Khaga

Never thought this kind of behaviour happen in India
My advise to Khaga , your blood color is no different to any.
What happened in India is disgusting.

Khaga 2017-01-04 18:27:31 

In reply to Devin

To be fair many of these posters are shocked and outraged by this behavior in India while they fully expect such barbarism of the Africans you are referring to..

Curtis 2017-01-04 20:33:13 

Sex-ploitation is serious. Women all over the world are victimized everyday. Brothers speak out against it!!! Make sure it does not happen.

Vietnam

Egypt

Japan

France

India

Germany

and we know it happens in Guyana, Trinidad, Barbados and Jamaica, too, so time to be intolerant of this behaviour.

Emir 2017-01-04 21:25:20 

In reply to Curtis

True

ProWI 2017-01-04 21:27:03 

In reply to Khaga

To be fair many of these posters are shocked and outraged by this behavior in India while they fully expect such barbarism of the Africans you are referring to.

It's comments like that show you are either not too smart or post before you think.

Posters here are "shocked and outraged" by this behavior in India? Why? Because they expect a different kind behavior in India?

But no, they "fully expect such barbarism" in Africa.

Boy, the old British colonialists could not have said it better. You seem well-schooled in that thought process.

Ah well, maybe, I should give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you meant well. But, I should say, stop making excuses for rape by anyone.

Rape is violence. It can't be thought as a pleasurable act by either rapist or victim. One gets a short-term feeling of power; the other, long-term memories of pain and disgust.

runout 2017-01-04 21:34:04 

It is unfortunate that these things happen, with the frequency that it does. I am not sure about the caption of this thread, nor the poster's intent. But I take it that he wants to bring awareness to this board of this issue manifesting itself in India.

How does that benefit this mb, or promote meaningful discussion escapes me.

ProWI 2017-01-05 00:00:39 

In reply to runout

There are worse things one could have said instead of "horny", with regard to this serious incident.

That people would become riled up by the word "horny" says a lot. But maybe it not that mild word, whatever images it evokes, but the mere reporting of another such incident in India makes some uncomfortable.

Don't be uncomfortable, the above critics of my post should be concerned enough to sympathize with the victims who offer first-hand accounts of their experience of sexual assault in India.

And while at it, follow the lead of Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir with his video response to the mass molestation incident.

Khaga 2017-01-05 05:38:41 

In reply to ProWI

Posters here are "shocked and outraged" by this behavior in India? Why? Because they expect a different kind behavior in India?

But no, they "fully expect such barbarism" in Africa.

I paraphrased a couple of posters on this thread and you continue to be angry. Why are you so bent out of shape with anger?

ProWI 2017-01-05 08:44:47 

In reply to Khaga

You "para" what? You kid me not.

I guess, I'll have to reread all the previous posts to see why it was necessary for you to rephrase them for clarity.

In future, when I see your bullsh*t, I'll say "Khaga is just paraphrasing"

Bigzinc 2017-01-05 09:22:11 

In reply to Khaga

Sexual violence should not be tolerated in any society. These Savages should be brought to justice...