The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

American Christianity Is Dying

ProWI 2017-01-15 13:47:41 

But not only American, across the Western Hemisphere, except for some pockets of resistance to change.

This makes for great opening for Islam. No wonder some people in certain sectors of society are running scared.

There is fear in the land and a need to protect one's own (property, wealth, culture and the status quo) like never before.

The world is in turmoil and the question many are asking is who is there to trust.

There is good evidence that the Christian faith in the United States of America is in the process of change and decay. There is a great hymn “Abide With Me” which says “Change and Decay in all around I see, O Thou who changest not abide with me.” That has to be the hope of those who are “spiritual but not religious.”

Emir 2017-01-15 14:02:08 

In reply to ProWI

This makes for great opening for Islam.

No, it makes a great opening for radical- right wing- evangelical- fundamentalism-

This is a toxic mix of racist right wing white supremacy- the Alt right- mix in with some Christianity.

This movement is an existential threat to civilization and the American ideals and way of life.

We now have a President who harbors this movement.

bravos 2017-01-15 14:09:25 

In reply to ProWI

Religion on the whole is dying and should be,who really wants Islam as a replacement for Christianity,it's worse!!