These Emirs

Khaga 2017-02-02 10:35:38 

Brutal and barbaric mother fcukers

SnoopDog 2017-02-02 10:41:55 

In reply to Khaga

Welcome back to 8th century Arabia.

djdrastic 2017-02-02 11:07:53 

In reply to Khaga

Do you keep up with The Real Housewives of ISIS ?
My new fav show.

SnoopDog 2017-02-02 11:20:40 

In reply to djdrastic

Hilarious. lol lol lol

Mulla Bin Emir is the executive producer? lol

djdrastic 2017-02-02 13:18:30 

In reply to SnoopDog

Something particularly interesting was the huuuge Muslim backlash over that skit.
But I thought ISIS has nothing to do with Islam ? Why would these tolerant moderate muslims care so much about ISIS ?

Food for thought wink

SnoopDog 2017-02-02 13:29:15 

In reply to djdrastic

The liberals and the moderate Muslims have lost the ideological war as it pertains to distinguishing between Islam and radical Islam.

They refused to acknowledge that radical Islam has a lot to do with Islam and that the religion needs to own up to this fact and reform itself by acknowledging that some of the things found in the Koran belong in the 8th century and not this century. But the moment you mention 'reform' to a moderate Muslim all hell breaks loose.

granite 2017-02-02 14:25:14 

Carry on with allyuh hypocritical sermonizing,allyuh cyah fool nobody,allyuh daz choose which massacre to spit out sermons on,the terrorist act against the people in Canada doh count.
KAS and stop trying to make out that you care bout anything,some of you lot have vendettas and hate for Muslims,you can tell,and quite a few come from Guyana.I have an idea about that because I have worked with a few Guyanese of Hindu background,and their pet subject was always about Muslims,and that was long before the world was what it now is.

SnoopDog 2017-02-02 14:26:01 

In reply to granite

Carry on with allyuh hypocritical sermonizing,allyuh cyah fool nobody,allyuh daz choose which massacre to spit out sermons on,the terrorist act against the people in Canada doh count.
KAS and stop trying to make out that you care bout anything,some of you lot have vendettas and hate for Muslims,you can tell,and quite a few come from Guyana.I have an idea about that because I have worked with a few Guyanese of Hindu background,and their pet subject was always about Muslims,and that was long before the world was what it now is.

Exhibit "A". cool

Ridge 2017-02-02 15:01:48 

I'm sure Trump getting the blame evil

black 2017-02-02 15:27:02 

In reply to granite

What does this have to do with terrorist attack in Canada?

So this was not happening before the attack in Canada?

JahJah 2017-02-02 15:27:07 

In reply to Khaga

Did he and his friends rape her on the bus before doing that?

Halliwell 2017-02-02 16:01:41 

In reply to JahJah

...About once every five minutes an incident of domestic violence is reported in India, under its legal definition of "cruelty by husband or his relatives". The BBC investigates, analysing crime data and hearing the testimony of vict...

Khaga 2017-02-02 16:36:20 

In reply to JahJah

You stick to BLM..Muslims have their own Emirs here to defend them..

djdrastic 2017-02-02 16:54:52 

In reply to Khaga

Shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’ erupt in court as Rotherham men jailed for child sex abuse

A woman who was sexually exploited by a number of men in Rotherham from the age of 11 and made pregnant when she was 12 has watched as five of her abusers were given jail sentences of up to 20 years.

Six men were given sentences between 10 years and 20 years - and totalling more than 80 years - by a judge who heard details of how two young girls were groomed and sexually abused in the South Yorkshire town between 1999 and 2001.

Judge Sarah Wright described how one of the girls was plied with alcohol and drugs and was having sex with a number of men from the age of 11.

The victim, in a statement read to the court, said: “There's evil and truly evil people in the world. I feel my child was the product of pure evil.”

Judge Wright paid tribute to the woman, who was sitting just a few feet away from her in the packed courtroom.

The judge said: “As a result of what happened to her, her childhood and adolescence was taken from her.

“She remarkably transformed her life from thereon, putting her own child first.

“Hers is a tale of the most astonishing dedication and bravery.

There were emotional and chaotic scenes at Sheffield Crown Court after two of the defendants shouted “Allahu Akbar” as they were led from the dock.

As their supporters began shouting down into the court, one of the victims shouted back “justice is served” as police moved into the public gallery.

Mark Langan from the Crown Prosecution Service said: "These men were found guilty of a catalogue of vile sex offences against two young girls.

"The girls were targeted by these men because they were naive and vulnerable. They were given alcohol and cannabis and intimidated into performing sexual acts.

"On one occasion one of the young girls was locked alone in a flat for hours without food, water or electricity.

"These young girls were subjected to the most appalling abuse at the hands of these men."

Basharat Dad was found guilty of six counts of rape, five of indecent assault and one of false imprisonment.

Nasar Dad was found guilty of one count of rape, inciting indecency with a child and false imprisonment.

Tayab Dad was found guilty of rape.

Matloob Hussain and Mohammed Sadiq were found guilty of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.

All five were found guilty by a jury at Sheffield Crown Court last month.

Amjad Ali pleaded guilty last year to sexual intercourse with a girl under 13.

Link Text