The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

You know no one cares.....

laynew 2017-02-19 02:46:12 

...when Cricinfo doesn't even include a mention of the Super 50 Over final on its front page.

Strange especially as it was broadcast live on BT TV here in the U.K.

Even Afghanistan getting a mention, but nothing for a final - and a very good final at that.

Drapsey 2017-02-19 07:24:45 

In reply to laynew

...when Cricinfo doesn't even include a mention of the Super 50 Over final on its front page.

You might've been a bit previous. It's there now.

Narper 2017-02-19 09:04:44 

In reply to laynew

Cricinfo ran ball by ball text coverage yesterday...and they were pretty much current with the coverage throughout the game.

Albeit on the Cricinfo WI page.

The semis were covered too.

As we unearth real stars the cricket world will notice again.

cherri 2017-02-19 10:43:36 

In reply to Narper

But Cricinfo covered from the beginning....on their home page you would see ..quick links.....Super50 and all the coverage was there........guess if it is not in our faces it is not there, some people just like everything spread out before them.

methodic 2017-02-19 10:53:35 

In reply to Narper

As we unearth real stars the cricket world will notices again.

The real question is how long can we keep anyone that is real world star representing us in all formats

laynew 2017-02-19 13:08:17 

In reply to cherri

When I looked this morning (UK time) there was nothing there. I wanted to see the bowling figures. If it was there, spread out or not, I would have seen it!!!

laynew 2017-02-19 13:12:07 

In reply to cherri

Just looked again. It's on the global page, not the UK page.

cherri 2017-02-19 13:16:48 

In reply to laynew

From even before the tournament started, they had up the SUPER50 link........but why worry, CRICINFO ent got to cover we cricket, we done know what happen........doan leh small things be a bother...........

Devin 2017-02-19 13:58:50 

In reply to cherri

some people just like everything spread out before them.

Yuh got dat right big grin big grin big grin

Maispwi 2017-02-19 14:00:27 

In reply to laynew

Why blame Cricinfo when you cudn get it on de CWI website. You expect other people to do our work for us?

Most of the electronic scoring programs can provide live internet feed so de onus is on CWI to get dere act together at minimal cost

Emir 2017-02-20 09:43:37 

In reply to Maispwi

Why blame Cricinfo when you cudn get it on de CWI website. You expect other people to do our work for us?

BINGO

positiveg 2017-02-20 09:57:47 

In reply to Maispwi

Most of the electronic scoring programs can provide live internet feed so de onus is on CWI to get dere act together at minimal cost

And i tired suggest they use crichq to score cause it's free, it does all the calculations etc
It pulls the players stats from cric info then aut tabulate it as the series go on
But them man acting like even that too hard for them to do.

Anyway crick info did have the matches going as per Drapsey pointed out in second post.