The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Chelsea Clinton's perfect response to Trump's SwedenGate

ProWI 2017-02-20 02:12:59 

What happened in Sweden Friday night? Did they catch the Bowling Green Massacre perpetrators?

How could one man be the butt of so many jokes? I guess joking is the only way we can survive a Trump presidency, until the impeachment.

djdrastic 2017-02-20 04:25:08 

My highlight from Twitter

No Chelsea.Due to mass Muslim migration,Sweden is experiencing a rape epidemic.
Ask your father,he knows a thing or two about rape.

lol

nickoutr 2017-02-20 12:13:38 

In reply to djdrastic

why are you throwing water on duck's back?? big grin

Ridge 2017-02-20 12:25:13 

The Clinton's will get nightmare about Trump for the
rest of their lives
lol lol

Star 2017-02-20 12:43:30 

In reply to djdrastic
Chelsea may become the first female President of the USA.

How soon? Cannot say.

nickoutr 2017-02-20 13:02:13 

In reply to Star
the bushes, clintons, obamas, trumps should be barred from running after 2 terms are over ... bring fresh blood .. how about a black, first nation, chiney, indian, hispanic or mixed
oh and Polynesian in case someone felt left out

Star 2017-02-21 12:36:38 

In reply to nickoutr

bring fresh blood .. how about a black, first nation, chiney, indian, hispanic or mixed
oh and Polynesian in case someone felt left out

I have no problem with that at all.

ProWI 2017-02-21 15:21:49 

In reply to nickoutr

the bushes, clintons, obamas, trumps should be barred from running after 2 terms are over

Mr. Smarty Pants, that's the law.

archangel 2017-02-21 17:31:16 

In reply to nickoutr

Too late, the Bushes done break that already.

Oilah 2017-02-21 18:18:06 

In reply to ProWI

Every time I hear bout de Bowling green massacre I think of the song Green Bay Killing ah murdah
smile

nickoutr 2017-02-21 20:56:34 

In reply to ProWI

Mr. Smarty Pants, that's the law.

what law stop killary or chelsea or michelle obama or eric trump or jeb bush from running for president ... you freaking head still in obama's you know where ... smile

nickoutr 2017-02-21 20:59:15 

In reply to archangel

Too late, the Bushes done break that already.

there will never be a bush in the White House again .. even if a complete stranger named bush run for president ... the bush name is toast

archangel 2017-02-21 22:34:41 

In reply to nickoutr

Yes, but between the two Bushes, they have already served more than two terms.

ProWI 2017-02-22 01:18:04 

In reply to nickoutr

You silly boy, let me explain it clearly to you. The law stops [b]an individuas[\b] from serving more than two terms, not a family, nor the fact that an individual is either blessed or doomed by a certain family name that has previously occupied the presidency.

To stop an individual, based on family name, you would need a constitutional amendment.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as ...

Good luck getting such an amendment passing.

nickoutr 2017-02-22 03:19:31 

In reply to ProWI
take off your blinders and you will see i didnt refer to any individual names in original post only family ... youre so blinded by shyte ... youre going off at a tangent as usual ... get back in orbit

ProWI 2017-02-22 09:53:14 

In reply to nickoutr

Maybe, you should read what you wrote again.

the bushes, clintons, obamas, trumps should be barred from running after 2 terms are over ... bring fresh blood .. how about a black, first nation, chine

Who makes up those family names? Individuals.The law already takes care of that.

Now, do you want to punish someone because of his/her family name, or pick on certain families? That would be against the constitution.

Just wanted to show you it was a silly argument. Wheel and come again.

Runs 2017-02-22 11:26:39 

"The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally fights his way through, carrying even the mob with him by the force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun - July 26, 1920

#droppinknowledge lol

nickoutr 2017-02-22 17:28:12 

In reply to ProWI

you make absolutely no sense you need sunshine to disinfect your brain big grin

ProWI 2017-02-22 21:32:30 

In reply to nickoutr

you make absolutely no sense you need sunshine to disinfect your brain.

I recognize I make no sense you, because I have come to the realization that you are literally incapable of understanding what I am trying to explain to you. Maybe, you should read your own post to see if you understand yourself.

To bar someone is to prevent or forbid them from doing something. The law already "prevents or forbids" an individual from running after two terms. Now, if you want to prevent another individual who is a member of the families you mentioned, or any other family in the same situation in the future, that is against the constitution. It's like you are saying Malia or Sasha Obama should be prevented from running because their Dad already ran two terms. That would be unconstitutional.

If by now that doesn't make sense to you, nothing will. So, go ahead, keep digging your hole; with a bit of luck you might come out Down Under. Then, again, I wouldn't be surprised if you're a Flat-earther.

Typical Trumpist. Reason and real facts don't matter.