The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sunil Narine is back

Emir 2017-02-24 11:18:08 

Bowling Performance of d year, coming soon
Link Text

granite 2017-02-24 18:49:20 

In reply to EmirAfter all the heartbreak of being called out for a suspect action,and the job of re-modelling his action it looked impossible for him to come back.Many on this MB was hoping for his demise,they fcuk well know who they are,I know what they are...total skunts.Sunil Narine is a hero,he has come back almost as good as before and should be on the Windies team soon.What is strange is the lack of any serious post about Narine's successful comeback,in the Big Bash and now the PSL,i hope he continues in the same mode in the IPL.
Thanks for giving us that info Emir,well done.

cool

mittheimp 2017-02-25 02:42:37 

where was Narine in the domestic 50 over competition?

Emir 2017-02-25 08:40:41 

In reply to granite

Good point, Take a look at Saeed Ajmal- once he was called, he tried very very hard and thus faar he hasn't been able to make a comeback and with age against him, it seems his Pakistan days are over.

I also noticed Narine is currently being used as a middle order batter in the PSL- and he is scoring lots of runs with a strike rate of close to 180- in fact, he has scored more runs that Polly and Gayle

I don't know if he will play for WI again, the TTCB tried to undermine him when he was banned and they did everything to prevent him.

His comeback was because of his IPL team and his very hard work with strong support his fans in Trinidad and the around the world