The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Jeff Sessions has to go. Resign Now

ProWI 2017-03-03 04:22:30 

The facts are clearly laid out here.

nitro 2017-03-03 06:43:17 

In reply to ProWI

“Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after Election Day?”

“I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

That question and answer was specific to the 2016 campaign. If their is no proof of any discussion about the 2016 campaign this is done.

ProWI 2017-03-03 09:45:04 

In reply to nitro

The smoke is killing me. Maybe, you have iron lungs.

All Trumpists seem to be equipped with such a special organ.

black 2017-03-03 09:56:11 

In reply to nitro

He lied. Stop making excuses.

SnoopDog 2017-03-03 12:00:11 

In reply to black

I did not have international relations with that Country. lol

nitro 2017-03-03 12:17:12 

In reply to black

There is no evidence of any wronng and even the "appearance of impropriety" argument here is more than a normal stretch.This particular Russian conspiracy nonsense is doing serious damage to the entire country politically and culturally.

runout 2017-03-03 12:33:43 

In reply to nitro

Nitro bro...you seems like a fair minded fella...what escapes you here?
He committed perjury...that is what is wrong.

How is this affecting us culturally?

seaegg99 2017-03-03 12:50:06 

In reply to nitro

American's just love Russians!

Oilah 2017-03-03 13:03:07 

Alternative Lies lol

pelon 2017-03-03 13:03:29 

This particular Russian "conspiracy nonsense"

1. President Trump on the campaign: "Russia if you are listening, hack her emails"
Not China, not Romania. Not anyone else but the very specific "Russia if you are listening.

2. Rex Tillerson/Exxon/Russia. Tillerson is now secretary of state. The Russian bond is deep.

3. February, Dead long standing Russian ambassador (New York): what secrets went with him. (and yes that is conspiracy Territory)

4. The Sessions flub/fib. Classify it how you wish, he did not speak the truth on the matter. Under Oath

5. The after the fact admission by Jared Kushner and ousted adviser Michael Flynn. This while Trump said that his team had no Russian communications.

On their own each of them seem relatively banal. If one alone happened, it's one thing. But when you look at the Russia connection starting to Trump calling out RUSSIA to help hack her emails.... you have much more than just conspiracy/nonsense as u state.

runout 2017-03-03 13:04:41 

Wasn't Trump the one championing the birther cause even though he knew it was an alternate truth?

Now he is screaming media conspiracy.

nitro 2017-03-03 13:33:16 

In reply to runout

It will be almost impossible to slap Sessions with perjury given the slant of the questions asked.

Even if he lied, he can easily cover it up.

I agree with you that the numerous Russiian connections with the Trump team appears suspicous however to date there has been no evidence provided to prove they conspired with the Russians.

The Dems are definitely overplaying their hands here and the media searching for juicy stories to boost ratings.

nitro 2017-03-03 13:36:36 

In reply to nitro

There was a lawyer named Fanatick on this MB sometime ago. Would love to hear the views of a legal person on this.

camos 2017-03-03 13:38:08 

In reply to nitro

If Sessions does not go it could cost Trump his SCOTUS pick!

nitro 2017-03-03 13:49:58 

In reply to camos

How so?

Star 2017-03-03 15:08:17 

In reply to nitro

There is no evidence of any wronng

Do you understand what the issue is?

You really believe meeting with the top Russian Diplomat twice during the election campaign is something a US Senator would forget about?

I can understand forgetting you met with the Jamaican or St.Lucian Ambassador but the top Russian guy, no way.

Nitro my friend, he lied to congress. Plain and simple.

nitro 2017-03-03 16:44:15 

In reply to Star

Based on Trump's tweet a few minutes ago, Pelosi also lied. She is seated at the table with the same Russian, whom she said she never met!

The same Dems whom the Russians exposed for robbing old man Bernie Sanders.

Hypoctites.

Star 2017-03-04 16:03:50 

In reply to nitro

Based on Trump's tweet a few minutes ago, Pelosi also lied.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Are you for real?

bravos 2017-03-04 16:37:54 

In reply to nitro

Steups which tweet the stupid tweet with the donuts and coffee from 2002,an official and transparent publicity meeting?