The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Jaws Drop As Malcolm Nance Tells AM Joy Trump

Chrissy 2017-03-04 19:53:39 

Is Acting Like He Knows He’s Caught lol

On MSNBC's AM Joy, intelligence and counterterrorism expert Malcolm Nance dropped an insightful shocker. Nance interpreted President Trump's behavior of that of a target who is getting buggy because they know that they are caught.
Nance said, “If I can just touch for a moment, Joy, on the question of wiretapping. I’ve been involved in a lot of very advanced collection of operations in my world. I have no idea what Donald Trump is talking about with wiretapping. We do not even do that the way he probably thinks from The Sopranos where we’re actually running a wire and putting bugs into his office. You know this is very dangerous because the people who would be tasked in Justice. If there are any questions coming from the White House starting today, or anytime in the foreseeable future on how they actually do collections, it means they’re preparing for a cover-up, because they want to know how they’re actually getting this information. This is what happens when a target starts getting buggy because he knows that he’s caught.”

There was no need for Trump to preemptively launch a discrediting attack by claiming that Obama wiretapped him unless he knows what’s coming out soon. Trump is trying to explain away what it is about to revealed before it becomes public.

Courtesy 2017-03-04 20:11:32 

In reply to Chrissy

Wha kinda circular link you have dere?

bravos 2017-03-04 20:45:50 

In reply to Chrissy

In T&T we would say,"he bummy",, He rel bummy! Cyar siddong,cyar relax..lol

Is anyone really surprised by all this though?

nitro 2017-03-04 20:52:32 

Another nothing story.

No evidence of any wrong doing. If there was, Obama folks would have delivered that smoking gun a long time ago.

TheTrail 2017-03-04 21:41:52 

In reply to nitro

Another nothing story.

No evidence of any wrongdoing. If there was, Obama folks would have delivered that smoking gun a long time ago.

Are you okay? Was fever under control?

Looks like this MB letting you off the hook or you getting soft on them!

lol lol

bravos 2017-03-04 23:15:18 

In reply to Chrissy

dada dee da da.

Our intelligence and law enforcement professionals are about to produce the least convenient facts in American political history.

Unless the last eight months of signaling - up to this morning - are off base, we're about to learn about treason by a sitting president.

Chrissy 2017-03-05 05:54:07 

In reply to bravos

Yep

DAVE400 2017-03-05 10:21:19 

In reply to bravos

"bummy"? Never heard that one.

bravos 2017-03-05 11:00:03 

In reply to DAVE400

Waaaah you never hear 'bummy'..maybe it's a north thing...very common..

Bummy/jumpy..

Oilah 2017-03-05 12:04:52 

In reply to bravos

"bummy" it en popular now but it was back in de 80s or was it 70s?
smile

bravos 2017-03-05 12:12:51 

In reply to Oilah

Popular with people who still get 'bummy' !! lol

JahJah 2017-03-05 12:41:46 

In reply to DAVE400

"bummy"? Never heard that one.

Maybe coz it's probably mainly used in Jamaica.
big grin

bravos 2017-03-05 12:50:02 

In reply to JahJah

Oh God padna I always know bummy here too ok...lawd Jamaica mi rass..I thought you Swedish btw? Man look look yuh see you......

Bummy is Trini bredda...sound it out and think it out and you will see...

Never hear a Yadi say dat..

JahJah 2017-03-05 12:57:49 

In reply to bravos

You never hear a Yardie say it so dey don't eh? WE all know you live unda one rock and doh travel so di rass yu would know??!?!?! confused lol

I doh know who you think invent/originate it. I do know how 'invent'/originate it, and a suspect you don't either but you does love to talk tru yu rass on so many topics (yu got schooled 'Olga' yesterday as a result). Is di h-islands. Tings guh back and forth.

Enough Jamaicans say it for it to be mentioned here:

https://djankruh.wordpress.com/the-jamaican-lexicon/

and here.

bravos 2017-03-05 13:07:24 

In reply to JahJah

Is only you have links ah wah?

Look up 'Steuups' or 'Chuupes'.

JahJah 2017-03-05 14:10:26 

In reply to bravos

Like all you bummy now!!!!

lol lol

bravos 2017-03-05 14:17:41