The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nice double standard here.....Again

embsallie 2017-03-04 21:26:15 

Amazing how Republican "lawmakers" are quick to say that what Trump said about Obama tapping his phone is serious enough and merits looking into. Wow!!

The investigations they ought to be waist deep in right now is all that chaos and quagmire that Trump finds himself in as relates to Russia. Flynn had to resign, Sessions has now recused himself from anything to do with a Russian investigation and Trump surrogates are coming out left and right admitting they had one connection or the other with Russian emissaries during the election process.

These charlatans find all sorts of excuses to either delay investigating Trump or find a way to deflect these questions when asked.

I think (seriously) that Trump is paranoid and is a very sick man.
No Human being let alone one that has been elected the President of the United States should act in that manner. If he is admitted to a mental institution now he can save himself a whole lot of trouble and heartache, because after all he will now have an excuse.

nitro 2017-03-04 21:47:35 

In reply to embsallie

An investigation is under way in case you are not aware.

If Obama admin tried to get the Trump team tapped then that requires an urgent investigation.

embsallie 2017-03-04 21:56:48 

In reply to nitro

Yet here we are today and Trump's connection to Russia is still to be determined BEFORE an investigation can take place. Really?

Why should there be such a quick trigger response to Trump's accusation who we all know is a serial liar and makes up stories as he sees fit?

If this is not double standard, then what is?

Why am I not surprised? this is expected and is the MO of the repugnant party.

Courtesy 2017-03-04 22:02:31 

In reply to nitro

An investigation is under way in case you are not aware...

Are you part of the Republican establishment? Please provide any evidence that you may have to indicate that a formal investigation on this matter is underway (note the spelling).

And I am not knocking you on this one. This is for my own edification.

nitro 2017-03-05 06:45:17 

In reply to Courtesy

House Intelligence Committee. This is the committee that is currently investigating the Russian connections along with the FBI.

Courtesy 2017-03-05 08:24:41 

In reply to nitro

Will you be kind enough to provide a link?

And further, don't you think that the US House Intelligence Committee would know that Presidents do not wiretapp anyone?

cricketest 2017-03-05 09:09:56 

not even nixon?