The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

After the drop...Bonner is re-invigorated...

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 13:33:46 

...Good move by the REVO...

Yadi 2017-03-12 14:45:00 

Bonner bats the Leewards safely to the

tea break.

Yadi 2017-03-12 14:45:25 

In reply to voiceofreason

The two Jamaicans.

Judgement 2017-03-12 15:50:04 

In reply to Yadi

Bonner has finally broken through again. Great to see.

Yadi 2017-03-12 16:06:33 

In reply to Judgement

What about Campbell?

Slipfeeler 2017-03-12 17:33:55 

You really should be thanking the 2 Yardies for carrying the Leewards to an improved score, without Yardies your team would have been 63 all out, now you are struggling at 15/3. Anyway, we have our own problems trying to defend 180 runs!

big grin big grin big grin

Yadi 2017-03-12 17:35:14 

Why unuh saving him now? rolleyes

Yadi 2017-03-12 17:36:23 

Ah whey unuh want him fih do again

tomorrow? evil

aliaskid13 2017-03-12 17:37:48 

Glad to see him coming good but what's going on with the rest of the batting lineup? They acting like they ain't play no cricket in months

openning 2017-03-12 17:42:27 

You really got some nerves
If Cornwall cannot take a wicket against the BCA B team or score runs, and Hamilton follow doing the same, why would you want to promote them at this time?

lol lol

Headley 2017-03-12 19:38:38 

In reply to Slipfeeler

You really should be thanking the 2 Yardies for carrying the Leewards to an improved score, without Yardies your team would have been 63 all out, now you are struggling at 15/3. Anyway, we have our own problems trying to defend 180 runs!

To understand VOR yuh would need to understand the culture of BVI and the way they look at Non-Belongers. big grin

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 20:20:24 

In reply to openning

For the record, I never called for Cornwall's inclusion in the senior team as he has a lot of work to do on his fitness and maturity. In regards to Hamilton I maintain that he is ready for senior team inclusion based on him being the highest scorer this season, him being the best wicketkeeper, his A team performance and his performance recently against England. Dowrich on the other hand? 0 and he continues to struggle this season.

This game is far from over with Bonner, Hamilton and maybe Kieran Powell to bat. Leewards made a terrible error by not playing three seamers and then to top it off, Tonge pulled up and Kieran fell sick. This is not a Bajan B team as the only two regulars missing are Holder and Hope.

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 20:23:08 

In reply to Headley

To understand VOR yuh would need to understand the culture of BVI and the way they look at Non-Belongers.

Really? You don't understand me then. I did not grow up in the BVI so I do not share that mentality. I just love my Leewards/Windwards players and would like to see them get fair treatment when it comes to selection as our players have suffered for decades due to unfair treatment.

Headley 2017-03-12 20:37:05 

our players have suffered for decades due to unfair treatment.

Even after Hillaire/Hunte yuh still singing dat song?

che 2017-03-12 21:08:17 

the only two regulars missing are Holder and Hope.

Voicey yuh sayin likkle big yute Kraigg B quit??? ...Paint dry???

Nurse, Suleeman, Rememba Name, dem dun tuh??

lol lol lol

openning 2017-03-12 22:07:29 

This game is far from over with Bonner, Hamilton and maybe Kieran Powell to bat. Leewards made a terrible error by not playing three seamers and then to top it off, Tonge pulled up and Kieran fell sick. This is not a Bajan B team as the only two regulars missing are Holder and Hope.

Powell will take no further part in the game, you are 16-5, this game may be over before lunch.

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 22:09:39 

In reply to che

I forgot the poker Kraigg B...He is a forgettable bloke...Yes he is a key player... Benn over Warrican? Holder over Searles? Nurse over Cummins? This is a pacer's wicket so I see no difference those spinners would have made.

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 22:14:18 

In reply to openning

Powell will take no further part in the game, you are 16-5, this game may be over before lunc

Where did you get that information from? Commies said there is no definitive word on that.

We have heard that before lunch talk before as recent as the 1st innings of this match. They said that our 1st innings would be done before lunch, then before tea and you know the rest. Underestimate us at your own peril.

tc1 2017-03-12 23:00:01 

This game is far from over with Bonner, Hamilton and maybe Kieran Powell to bat. Leewards made a terrible error by not playing three seamers and then to top it off,

u mad, there was no game. the Bajees playing without KB, CB , Holder and Shai. lol lol lolthey knew that u were so weak

voiceofreason 2017-03-12 23:02:56 

In reply to tc1

CB as remember my name who cannot buy a run this season? We had you all in a tight spot and let you all off the hook. Ok so you all are missing those three players when we are playing with 10. smile