Message Board Archives

Rachel Maddow tweet - got his tax returns

Chrissy 2017-03-14 20:21:18 

Check in at 9.00pm folks lol

Runs 2017-03-14 20:26:29 

In reply to Chrissy

Sweet

TheTrail 2017-03-14 20:49:29 

He (Donald) probably found a way to cook the books...

SnoopDog 2017-03-14 20:57:11 

In reply to Chrissy

The PussyGrabber-in-Chief is (for whatever reason) politically bulletproof.

If Maddow is telling the truth then he and his army of right wing retards will shift the narrative from "whatever malfeasance is discovered" to "Obama tapped my wires and Maddow is an accessory to the crime - lock her up!"

black 2017-03-14 21:03:03 

SnoopDog 2017-03-14 21:14:31 

In reply to black

Hahahahahahaha! lol

She got some good ratings out of that one. lol

black 2017-03-14 21:29:48 

In reply to SnoopDog

Nothing there.

They need to wait until they have complete and current tax information, instead of hyping it for ratings.

SnoopDog 2017-03-14 21:35:12 

In reply to black

Assuming the PussyGrabber-in-Chief didn't leak the 2005 returns himself I could bet he was just about to shit his pants moments before she went on air. lol

Runs 2017-03-14 21:44:37 

Need to see the sources cool

Commie 2017-03-14 21:58:35 

Made Trump look good.

Runs 2017-03-14 22:00:21 

Probably leaked himself and may be the only good one, now he possibly gets this scrutiny off his back razz

nickoutr 2017-03-14 22:01:48 

In reply to Commie
damp squib .... hahahaha
Rachel Madcow purveyor of fake news for those want to consume ... that dude is delusional ....

methodic 2017-03-14 22:03:07 

In reply to Commie

wait until they finish with it

Star 2017-03-14 22:54:26 

In reply to Chrissy
Chrissy, you really falling for this crap?

Trump leaked that 2005 2 pages himself.

Read the White House response. They set up Rachel for this big dud.

What is the relevance and connection of 2005 tax returns with 2017? Loud stttuuupppeeessss!!!!!!!!

Bear in mind that a taxpayer is only required to keep their tax records for 7 years.

Look at the response from Trump's son to the non news from Rachel.

This is all good news for Trump.

nickoutr 2017-03-14 23:01:54 

In reply to Star
his chess coach must be Russian ... deading wid laff
big grin

black 2017-03-14 23:11:22 

In reply to Star

I agree.

The only good thing about this is that his tax returns are back in the news.

birdseye 2017-03-15 04:15:54 

Good reviews or bad — scoop or no scoop — Ms. Maddow’s Tuesday program is sure to keep her at the center of the political conversation. Last week, Ms. Maddow achieved a ratings milestone, beating out Fox News heavyweights Bill O’Reilly and Tucker Carlson among viewers aged 25 to 54, the most coveted demographic in television news.

“Never imagined I would want to choose a restaurant based on their willingness to turn on Rachel Maddow’s show,” the Politico reporter Josh Dawsey wrote on Twitter on Tuesday evening. “Yet here we are.”
the new york times

DukeStreet 2017-03-15 04:37:02 

In reply to birdseye
Looks like it's win-win for both Trump and Maddow, irrespective of the news or fake news.

cool

birdseye 2017-03-15 04:54:30 

In reply to DukeStreet

Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Nominee, Failed to Disclose $100 Million in Assets

WASHINGTON — Steven T. Mnuchin, President-elect Donald J. Trump’s pick to be Treasury secretary, failed to disclose nearly $100 million of his assets on Senate Finance Committee disclosure documents and forgot to mention his role as a director of an investment fund located in a tax haven, an omission that Democrats said made him unfit to serve in one of the government’s most important positions.
When you can claim to forget to disclose 100 Million dollars of your assets - with that kind of memory – I am not sure I want you keeping track of my toilet paper inventory – much more being treasury secretary – you might just let me run out of toilet paper on a snow blizzard night - you just too forgetful

these people are comical

nitro 2017-03-15 06:20:56 

In reply to Chrissy

CRASH AND BURN

The Maddow guy got schooled by The Donald.

What a boring fool. MSNBC should fire this clown.

djdrastic 2017-03-15 06:55:59 

4D Chess Folks.

Emir 2017-03-15 07:55:28 

In reply to DukeStreet

Rachel and her think tank are too smart to not know this may have been a set up by forces loyal to the White House, and they said as much on the show yesterday.

There is more to this coming, Rachel is no fool.

Maispwi 2017-03-15 08:08:36 

In reply to Chrissy

Trump playing de media and allyu like a fiddle

Star 2017-03-15 08:28:13 

In reply to Emir

Rachel is no fool.

No one is saying she is a fool.

We all know her educational background and her smarts but don't you think this nonsense makes her look silly?

Reminds one of the big news re "the Al Capone vault" that turned into a big yawn.

All hype and no substance. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

black 2017-03-15 08:39:54 

In reply to Star

I am a big Rachel fan but this was totally stupid.

birdseye 2017-03-15 09:23:50 

In reply to Star

The fact that you take an objective principle/entity and run it thru your thought process and print out a subjective result does not change the original object-tivity. wink

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 10:57:34 

In reply to black

It's clear as daylight that the PussyGrabber-in-Chief leaked those 2005 returns.

Why? Because that was the last year he actually paid taxes (25% in proportion to his income) and that was the year he got into bed with Russia, Vlad and the Pissettes. big grin

black 2017-03-15 11:07:58 

In reply to SnoopDog

Because that was the last year he actually paid taxes (25% in proportion to his income) and that was the year he got into bed with Russia, Vlad and the Pissettes

That's exactly what I was thinking.

It could backfire on him because it puts more pressure on him to release later returns.

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 11:16:56 

In reply to black

It could backfire on him because it puts more pressure on him to release later returns.

Yeah. And it puts the release of his recent tax returns back into the spotlight where it belongs. lol

Runs 2017-03-15 11:57:57 

It also gives his supporters ammo, see he paid his taxes nothing more to see can we now move on razz

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 12:02:35 

In reply to Runs

see he paid his taxes

In 2005! How much has he paid since then? The one trillion Ruble question. lol

Runs 2017-03-15 12:07:43 

In reply to SnoopDog

Well you know how his spinmeisters obfuscate facts with alternative facts lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 12:13:48 

In reply to Runs

Well you know how his spinmeisters obfuscate facts with alternative facts

Trump is the dictator America always wanted. cool

embsallie 2017-03-15 12:23:38 

2005 Returns coming out now means nothing. Why 2005?
Why not something more recent? Unless the others have something that should not be divulged to the Public.

Trump was supposed to show his 2015 and or 2016 Returns. I will be satisfied if it showed he paid taxes as per normal and reported All income as per normal.

As to the source and/ or origins of that income will be a matter for Congress and the ethics committee.

In the meantime if he wants to go that far back, then show us the following years:

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

Even my tax return has chnaged significantly in the last few years due to changes that has occurred in my life with the progress of time.
I would think that the same is true for most of us on this MB and more so for TRUMP>

black 2017-03-15 12:23:51 

In reply to SnoopDog

Sensationalism. It hurts her credibility.

carl0002 2017-03-15 12:43:15 

But it seems she did the tweet b4 she saw the taxes. Cuz there is noway she would have spun it like that if that was not the case.
shock

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 13:11:34 

In reply to embsallie

His recent tax returns will disclose more than just his personal net earned income, the sources of that income, and how much taxes he paid on that net income.

His recent tax returns will more importantly disclose his personal debts and liabilities he is using to write off against his gross personal income. It will disclose what those debts are and the amount of the debts including disclosing any and all foreign bank accounts over $10,000.

Why is this important? His returns will confirm he is heavily indebted and therefore bound to the Russian oligarchs, including Putin, and that he may in fact be susceptible to blackmail and undue influence from these Russians. His recent tax returns will confirm that the lion's share of his income are from Russian sources. His recent tax returns will confirm that all his loans are from foreign banks because no bank in America will lend money to him. His recent tax returns will confirm that he's taken out a mortgage with the Bank of China for approximately $600 million dollars.

Now, having debts in and of itself is not a crime and I heavily doubt Trump can be impeached simply for having debts. But what his recent tax returns will show is that he snookered all and sundry during the election campaign. That he is deeply connected to Russia. That he's not the successful businessman he purports to be (pre-presidency since he and his family will make a shyteload of money during and post-presidency). That his presidency (and the country) could be compromised at any moment because he is so bound to the Russians and Putin.

It all depends on the Republicans. It's up to them to enact legislation requiring all members of the executive to disclose their prior 5 years tax returns. Fat chance that's going to happen.

Runs 2017-03-15 13:26:01 

In reply to SnoopDog

A+ cool

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 13:26:06 

In reply to SnoopDog

His recent tax returns will disclose more than just his personal net earned income, the sources of that income, and how much taxes he paid on that net income.

His recent tax returns will more importantly disclose his personal debts and liabilities he is using to write off against his gross personal income. It will disclose what those debts are and the amount of the debts including disclosing any and all foreign bank accounts over $10,000.

Why is this important? His returns will confirm he is heavily indebted and therefore bound to the Russian oligarchs, including Putin, and that he may in fact be susceptible to blackmail and undue influence from these Russians. His recent tax returns will confirm that the lion's share of his income are from Russian sources. His recent tax returns will confirm that all his loans are from foreign banks because no bank in America will lend money to him. His recent tax returns will confirm that he's taken out a mortgage with the Bank of China for approximately $600 million dollars.

Now, having debts in and of itself is not a crime and I heavily doubt Trump can be impeached simply for having debts. But what his recent tax returns will show is that he snookered all and sundry during the election campaign. That he is deeply connected to Russia. That he not the successful businessman he purports to be (pre-presidency since he and his family will make a shyteload of money during and post-presidency). That his presidency (and the country) could be compromised at any moment because he is so bound to the Russians and Putin.

It all depends on the Republicans. It's up to them to enact legislation requiring all members of the executive to disclose their prior 5 years tax returns. Fat chance that's going to happen.
Rass bannaz. Your Trump nightmares still paining you to the core & seems to be getting worse... lol lol lol lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 13:29:49 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

Rass bannaz. Your Trump nightmares still paining you to the core & seems to be getting worse...

It's called having a brain. Sadly many Muricans, and immigrants like yourself, have lost yours. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 13:35:40 

In reply to SnoopDog

It's called having a brain. Sadly many Muricans, and immigrants like yourself, have lost yours. lol
You sound bitter and conflicted chap. Didn't you say all Muricans are schupit or similar? Why act so surprised on your part? Keep up the good fight for those of us who seemingly (if we don't chat about it on a cricket board) don't care.

Remember what you were taught at school in August? Ignorance is bliss. lol lol lol lol

Chrissy 2017-03-15 13:54:54 

In reply to Star

No you are wrong - more and more folkswant to know what he's hiding.

His former ally Scarborough said Trump leaked this for diversion - that is not working - watch the ride and the wiretapping lies.

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 13:56:12 

Listen Bro. Fact is Muricans, including recent immigrants like yourself, have failed to be good responsible citizens in being so woefully uninformed and gullible to vote and put into office a professional con artist cum celebrity apprentice TV star who's only agenda is to enrich himself and his family and destroy all the great things that Muricans pride themselves on - ie. secular democracy, education, science.

And look at you for example. A recent immigrant who is so deeply hurt that others are critical of the once great U.S. and A. Suck it up snowflake and pay your taxes so the PussyGrabber-in-Chief can go golfing 2 weeks of every month in office. lol

Chrissy 2017-03-15 14:00:25 

In reply to black

No - it ties in with her investigation on the Russia links

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 14:13:31 

In reply to Chrissy

There IS no investigation into the Russian connection.

The Republican congress has stated repeatedly that they are not prepare to investigate the matter because according to one of them "there is nothing there".

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 14:49:17 

In reply to SnoopDog

Listen Bro. Fact is Muricans, including recent immigrants like yourself, have failed to be good responsible citizens in being so woefully uninformed and gullible to vote and put into office a professional con artist cum celebrity apprentice TV star who's only agenda is to enrich himself and his family and destroy all the great things that Muricans pride themselves on - ie. secular democracy, education, science.
WRONG!!!

And look at you for example. A recent immigrant who is so deeply hurt that others are critical of the once great U.S. and A. Suck it up snowflake and pay your taxes so the PussyGrabber-in-Chief can go golfing 2 weeks of every month in office. lol
I'm so hurt man. lol PS. Golf is plenty fun, Snoopy; have you ever played?. I might see if I can go golfing at his courses and rub shoulders and grab Mel@nia... lol lol lol

black 2017-03-15 14:58:25 

In reply to Chrissy

What ties in with the investigation? There was nothing there.

This makes Trump look good.

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 14:59:14 

PS. Golf is plenty fun, Snoopy; have you ever played?. I might see if I can go golfing at his courses and rub shoulders and grab Mel@nia.

Shut up and pay your taxes you immigrant liberal leech. lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 15:01:01 

In reply to black

There was nothing there.

Yet. The dots are there however. A thorough independent investigation should be able to obtain enough evidence to connect those dots.

That's why the Republicans don't want an independent investigation. wink

nitro 2017-03-15 15:29:12 

Trump paid 25%, Obama 19%, MSNBC 24%...This Done.

MADCOW got deceased!

NEXT!

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:06:38 

In reply to nitro

Trump paid 25%, Obama 19%, MSNBC 24%...This Done.

How much did he pay to Putin, and the other Russian oligarchs he's indebted to - in 2016? lol

buds 2017-03-15 16:07:31 

In reply to Chrissy

This guy is very sick--A sick individual. I am hoping they impeach him..

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:08:56 

In reply to SnoopDog

[quote]<div class="bbquote">In reply to RemainsUnknown

PS. Golf is plenty fun, Snoopy; have you ever played?. I might see if I can go golfing at his courses and rub shoulders and grab Mel@nia.
[/quote]

Shut up and pay your taxes you immigrant liberal leech. lol
Oh rass, Trump will kill you before your time OR maybe this is your time to pop a blood vessel.

Carry on ranting and raving and crying and bawling and screaming bloody murder like a lil school gurl. HAHAHAHA

While the rest of us have a hearty laff at fools like you.

Weren't I suppose to be blocked on my return from international travels? It took about 7 mins to pass through immigration. Choke on that.

Taxes? I'm happy to pay it. It's louses like you who don't think you should pay taxes and cry about it and who want to leech off the system.

Again, you got the liberal part WRONG!!!!

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:11:42 

Again, you got the liberal part WRONG!!!!

No I didn't you Russian Putin loving commie immigrant moocher. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:16:05 

In reply to SnoopDog

No I didn't you Russian loving munu. lol

Putin was right. His Russian girls he exported to 'merica are good.

I check them out from time to time at a certain Gentlemen's place I frequent. lol lol lol lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:19:58 

Do like the PussyGrabber-in-Chief and get your share of Russian golden showers Bro. lol

Now get back to work and pay your taxes you lazy fcuker. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:24:11 

In reply to SnoopDog

sounds like you prapah busy at work yourself. Hmmm... lol lol lol lol

PS. How's life in Buxton?

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:27:12 

Of course I'm busy at work Bro. I provide free education to imbeciles like you. lol

Kay 2017-03-15 16:32:03 

In reply to SnoopDog

It's called having a brain. Sadly many Muricans, and immigrants like yourself, have lost yours

But Snoops, if having a brain is synonymous with being smart then you are wasting that brain on a message board man.... cool

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:35:07 

In reply to Kay

But Snoops, if having a brain is synonymous with being smart then you are wasting that brain on a message board man.... cool
Sssssshhhhhh!!!!

Let him believe he's doing the world a favor by lifting up his skirt and crying here...

HAHAHAHAHA

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:38:03 

In reply to Kay

But Snoops, if having a brain is synonymous with being smart then you are wasting that brain on a message board man.

It's the internet Bro. We don't communicate with one another by morse code cable anymore. Ask PussyGrabber-in-Chief to let go of his Twitter and hear what he says. lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 16:39:28 

Let him believe he's doing the world a favor by lifting up his skirt and crying here...

And yet here you are ready to burst a blood vessel because I'm belittling your once great U.S. and A. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:43:09 

In reply to SnoopDog

And yet here you are ready to burst a blood vessel because I'm belittling your once great U.S. and A. lol
yes, indeed. you're so right. I got to pay my taxes man. lol It's not easy you know...

Just remember while you're out here in the interweb bawling your lungs out... living in Buxton, PG-in-Chief couldn't have a better life.... matter of fact, before PGIC became president, life was great. Now it's greater and here you are..... weeping in some shit-laced, bacteria-infested, trench in Buxton.

Go dab ah bottom house or something similarly productive.

HAHAHAHA

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 16:51:44 

In reply to SnoopDog

Of course I'm busy at work Bro. I provide free education
Oww bai... you keep believing that going to school in August makes you smart.

HAHAHAHA

SnoopDog 2017-03-15 17:09:56 

Admit it Bro. You cling to every word that I write on this MB. lol

It's ok. You'll learn a thing or two. big grin

RemainsUnknown 2017-03-15 17:30:38 

In reply to SnoopDog

Admit it Bro. You cling to every word that I write on this MB. lol

It's ok. You'll learn a thing or two. big grin
Glad you feel that special due to a simple back n forth convo on this thread. If that makes you feel better and perhaps, just maybe, perhaps, you don't dream of getting grabbed by the PGIC tonite... then i would've done another good today.

laytah!

nitro 2017-03-16 18:40:05 

This idiot killed journalism. This is worst than the Stephen Glass case.

She should be fired!

black 2017-03-16 18:44:55 

In reply to nitro

Fired for what?

Rachel Maddow's show is not news.

Trinidave 2017-03-17 17:05:30 

BTW -- In 2005 The Orange One said he was a billionaire. Didn't see it on that tax return.

Runs 2017-03-17 17:48:28 

In reply to Trinidave

True that seemed to have gone over peeps heads lol

Trinidave 2017-03-17 17:51:45 

In reply to Runs

True that seemed to have gone over peeps heads

As conceited as de Orange One is, TriniD was tinkin dat dat is one of de reasons he didn't want to reveal his tax documents.

Ties with Russia and China may also be revealed.

black 2017-03-17 18:29:54 

In reply to Trinidave

BTW -- In 2005 The Orange One said he was a billionaire. Didn't see it on that tax return.

I don't think his 2005 return would have revealed that, just what he made for the year.

Trinidave 2017-03-17 18:39:14 

In reply to black

TriniD just did some research.

Billionaire NOT

black 2017-03-17 18:48:42 

In reply to Trinidave

Wasn't he claiming 10 billion?

100 million a year won't get him there, assuming he gradually built up wealth.

nitro 2017-03-17 18:59:11 

In reply to black

Net Worth is not revealed in an income statement.

black 2017-03-17 19:08:54 

In reply to nitro

I said that.

I'm saying, he would have to make more than 100 million a year to accumulate 10 billion dollars or own a tech company.

Runs 2017-03-17 19:53:17 

Link Text
Feinstein hints