The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Proud of the Dutch...

NineMiles 2017-03-16 16:36:47 

for kicking populism and extremism into touch. Lets hope the the French and the Germans follow suit in the coming months!

Shame on the the Brits and the Yanks!

JohnBull 2017-03-16 16:50:45 

In reply to NineMiles

Be careful where you place yuh pride Nines ...is dem same modderphackers invent apartheid.

NineMiles 2017-03-16 17:00:25 

In reply to JohnBull

Think you got that wrong bro. I lived in Holland for 3 years and know them to be very liberal thinking folks.

You must be thinking of the undesirables (or should I say the deplorables) who left the Low countries for Azania!

nitro 2017-03-16 18:35:13 

In reply to NineMiles

The Apartheid loving Dutch.

NineMiles 2017-03-17 05:11:46 

In reply to nitro

Must hurt you seeing the Dutch Trump take one hell of a beating! razz

Emir 2017-03-17 07:37:35 

In reply to NineMiles

for kicking populism and extremism into touch. Lets hope the the French and the Germans follow suit in the coming months!

Two things:
1. It is not populism, but White Nationalism, this is a grave danger to all civilization

2. It is not Extremism- It is a radical form of Christian Fundamentalism

Together, these two combined movements is a toxic, scary evil force that if they get power in Western Europe, the world will return to a Post World 1 stage.

SnoopDog 2017-03-17 11:28:17 

In reply to Mulla Bin Emir

Hey Asshole. You forgot to mention Radical Islam as being a toxic scary evil force hell bent on taking the world back to 8th century Arabia. wink

JohnBull 2017-03-17 12:07:48 

In reply to NineMiles

Are you saying that all the hateful Dutch ppl migrated to South Africa, leaving only the pure, kind-hearted folks to watch the farm?

NineMiles 2017-03-17 14:31:53 

In reply to JohnBull

Come on JB.... what kinda ass inference is that?? If that were the case, the racist Geert Wilders would not have polled 13% of the vote!

Look like I said earlier, there is a wave of far-right populism and nationalism sweeping through Europe. This is the start of the fight back against narrow mindedness and bigotry.

Congratulations to the Dutch for not letting common sense down!

granite 2017-03-17 15:23:48 

In reply to SnoopDog
You seem to be the fcukin ass hole here,check yuh facts fuss before yuh talk shit.You don't even know that the 8th century was the start of the Golden age of Islam,they ruled from Iberia in the West to the Indus in the East,I won't say more,check it and educate yourself and then type.
You are just a hateful man with special nasty feelings to Muslims,hush yuh ugly mout.

SnoopDog 2017-03-17 16:57:55 

In reply to granite

lol lol lol lol

Halal Snackbar!! lol

Trinidave 2017-03-17 17:03:45 

In reply to NineMiles

Shame on the the Brits and the Yanks!

And "shame" is putting it lightly.

granite 2017-03-17 18:37:29 

In reply to SnoopDog
I do not believe in God.Religion has never ruled my life,like it rules your life.The only people with so much hate for Muslims are Hindus,at school in England and even college,you hear the Indian kids spouting hate directed at Muslims.I was always asked If I am a Muslim at school,I didn't understand why,maybe I was a good looking boy,still is.

smile

Emir 2017-03-17 20:00:30 

In reply to granite

You seem to be the fcukin ass hole here,check yuh facts fuss before yuh talk shit.You don't even know that the 8th century was the start of the Golden age of Islam,they ruled from Iberia in the West to the Indus in the East,I won't say more,check it and educate yourself and then type.
You are just a hateful man with special nasty feelings to Muslims,hush yuh ugly mout.

Calling than scunt an "arsehole" is an insult to that body part, his brain is clogged by his shit, his shit comes through his mouth instead of his arsehole.

Leff him in ignorance nah. big grin

SnoopDog 2017-03-17 20:50:56 

In reply to granite

Just keep the pressure cooker in the kitchen Bro. lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-03-17 22:28:07 

In reply to SnoopDog

Halal Snackbar!!

one "Jaw rest" away is a bad place
wink

Chrissy 2017-03-18 00:18:01 

In reply to NineMiles

Very proud - sent email to the cuz dem lol