The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Breaking News...So apparently

Ninetenjack 2017-03-22 18:43:06 

Someone did collect information on Trump and his team during the Transition. So while the New York Times and the Washington Post are desperate to cover everything up and focus only on that single word to claim Trump has no proof, behind the curtail everyone knows that Trump was spied on because that’s just what is going on.

I watched CNN for the first time in 3 months just to see their spin and surprise surprise they are focusing on how the information was released....

As I have said before the Left simply cannot move on they believe that only they have a God given right to rule..

https://www.c-span.org/video/?425829-1/devin-nunes-confirms-surveillance-trump-transition-team

black 2017-03-22 19:01:49 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Why didn't nunes let the Democrats look at the evidence before running to Trump? They are trying to get Trump out of the mess he got himself into.

This evidence is coming from a legal
FISA on one of Trump's people, he might have inadvertently got caught on one of the recordings.

Ninetenjack 2017-03-22 19:12:12 

In reply to black

Why didn't nunes let the Democrats look at the evidence before running to Trump? They are trying to get Trump out of the mess he got himself into.

I love where your head is lets forget about the spying and focus about how its released.

Its like what the 2 DMC's heads got caught doing which was illegal.. lets not focus on the fact that they were doing something illegal, but that they got caught and if someone didn't hack them them they should have been allowed to get away with it. This makes alot of sense to me.

black 2017-03-22 19:24:39 

In reply to Ninetenjack

What I am telling you is, this is the DOJ's doing, Obama cold not have legally authorize a wiretap on Trump.

bravos 2017-03-22 19:34:27 

In reply to black

I dunno why we hata be repeatin de same ting ova an ova!!

thump supporters a little slow huh? Perspective is so difficult for them..redface

an bout 'impeachment',dat to good fuh he,dat word too big,FYAH he ass!!!

Ninetenjack 2017-03-22 19:40:45 

In reply to black

What I am telling you is, this is the DOJ's doing, Obama cold not have legally authorize a wiretap on Trump.

Check my my first post did I say anything about Obama? My point here is as the evidence starts to pile up folks start to focus on the form of the word "Wiretap" versus the spirit of the claim. Wiretapping is old school..no one does this anymore, so do we focus simply on that word and say no evidence.

The Democrats are pissed they didn't have a chance to cover this one up so all of sudden the investigative committee isn't independent enough.

birdseye 2017-03-22 20:03:59 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Mr Nunes didn’t see anything – Trump call him over to the whitehouse and se look – I want you to go tell the press that you saw some intel – not from FBI though, and that Trump name was mentioned --------man you guys figet that Trump is a reality TV developer and host………he creating all kinds a distractions, red herrings to keep the press off real stuff- congress man Nunes hasent seen shit
It’s all misdirection and statue of liberty plays (football jargon) that trump running.

Star 2017-03-22 20:04:32 

In reply to Ninetenjack
How soon will Trump start a war against N Korea?

My bet is three and a half weeks.

black 2017-03-22 20:12:54 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Check my my first post did I say anything about Obama? My point here is as the evidence starts to pile up folks start to focus on the form of the word "Wiretap" versus the spirit of the claim. Wiretapping is old school..no one does this anymore, so do we focus simply on that word and say no evidence.

I don't care what word was used, Trump accused Obama of doing it.

Runs 2017-03-22 20:41:46 

Done and dusted.
Link Text cool

bravos 2017-03-22 21:12:38 

People from day one and before I knew this man would be a failure..no surprises,I find it taking damn long!!

black 2017-03-22 21:36:36 

In reply to Ninetenjack

This guy Nunes is making a fool of himself, one minute he had evidence of Trump being surveiled, the next minute he was not sure.

embsallie 2017-03-22 22:28:04 

In reply to black

Oh what a tangled web they weave, when first they practice to deceive.

Fox watching the hen house.

Nunes should be ashamed of himself, putting the credibility and sincerity of the intel committee at stake and now making it impossible to do their job objectively.

What would be the purpose of telling Trump something he already knows.
This was not news.

Again are we supposed to expect any information gathered by this committee during this investigation to reach trump before it is even discussed or verified?

All of these guys: Nunes, Ryan, Trump, Manafort, Flynn, Pence, Spicer should be jailed to protect the integrity of this democracy.

Ninetenjack 2017-03-22 22:37:23 

In reply to black

Now CNN is saying that Comey had a private conversation with both the Republication and Democrat on the committee where he revealed he knew about the spying. But then pretty much took the 5th when questioned, so someone got pissed and leaked it.

black 2017-03-22 23:20:13 

In reply to embsallie

Well said.

black 2017-03-22 23:26:20 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Comey has an investigation to complete, I can see why he wouldn't want to go into great detail.

Nunes has totally jeopardize the integrity of this investigation by giving information to the person being investigated.

nitro 2017-03-23 06:18:37 

In reply to black

So he was really spied on!

Comey lied under oath. They should scrap this investigation, it has been compromised!

Walco 2017-03-23 06:39:52 

In reply to nitro

So he was really spied on!

Comey lied under oath. They should scrap this investigation, it has been compromised!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Superfly 2017-03-23 08:11:55 

Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

Could this be the reason why Nunes held the hurried press conference yesterday?

Courtesy 2017-03-23 08:13:47 

In reply to Walco

Glycerine is only useful in suppositories for playing de ass.

lol lol lol

roseboy64 2017-03-23 09:22:49 

In reply to nitro

Trump and his cronies were spied on incidentally. That's the point. That's why Flynn got caught. If you were paying attention you'd have seen that. Only way Flynn being recorded could have happened. The thing is everything was done legally, not a Presidential order of wiretap like Trump claimed.

Comey's fine. He chose his words carefully.

Runs 2017-03-23 10:30:55 

The Russian Ambassador was being spied on and they got a smorgasborg of look who called. lol

black 2017-03-23 10:59:59 

In reply to Runs

This is some serious shit. Some people are going to be put away for a long time.

Ninetenjack 2017-03-23 11:04:05 

In reply to roseboy64

Trump and his cronies were spied on incidentally. That's the point. That's why Flynn got caught.

Its not even about the spying anymore incidental or not, its about the Dissemination that's a felony worth 10 years in jail. The Washington Post and the New York had someone leak this on Flynn. What's worse on the Trump issue is that they disseminated stuff that had nothing to do about any investigation Russian or otherwise, so it talks of deliberate and premeditation(the dissemination that is).

SnoopDog 2017-03-23 11:06:47 

In reply to Ninetenjack

What's worse on the Trump issue is

the fcuking TREASON from the PussyGrabber-in-Chief and his handlers. cool

camos 2017-03-23 11:07:25 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Its not even about the spying anymore incidental or not, its about the Dissemination that's a felony worth 10 years in jail

what about the leak to Trump that he was spied on? lol

Runs 2017-03-23 11:13:48 

I view these leaks as acts of patriotism by folks who love and put their country first. I am sure they are aware of the felonious nature of such acts and are prepared to face the consequences. cool

Ninetenjack 2017-03-23 11:14:17 

In reply to Superfly

Could this be the reason why Nunes held the hurried press conference yesterday?

Excellent Stuff, it may well be why his hand was forced. It's obvious that spying took place and it's becoming blatantly obvious that there was a cover-up...lets see how the folks like "Black" and company respond.

SnoopDog 2017-03-23 11:21:33 

In reply to Runs

I view these leaks as acts of patriotism by folks who love and put their country first. I am sure they are aware of the felonious nature of such acts and are prepared to face the consequences.

I agree. Which is the bigger crime? The treason of Trump, or the leaking of information and evidence about the treason of Trump? cool

Runs 2017-03-23 11:26:05 

In reply to SnoopDog

wink

Ninetenjack 2017-03-23 11:27:41 

But then pretty much took the 5th when questioned, so someone got pissed and leaked it.

It's starting to become apparent why Comey kept quiet on this issue, since he would have had to explain why he sat on it for 2 years. Ofcourse, while he worked for Obama...He is in a real pickle now.

SnoopDog 2017-03-23 11:32:20 

In reply to Runs

It will be a great day when the Treasonousfcuker-in-Chief is impeached and led away in an orange jump suit. lol

googley 2017-03-23 11:52:09 

In reply to SnoopDog

It will be a great day when the Tresonousfcuker-in-Chief is impeached and led away in an orange jump suit.

he already have matching hair and skin tone. lol

SnoopDog 2017-03-23 12:03:27 

In reply to googley

he already have matching hair and skin tone.

Agent Orange should be the secret service code name for the Treasonousfcuker-in-Chief. lol

Walco 2017-03-23 13:12:17 

In reply to Courtesy

Seems like Nitro Glycerin is relying on alternative facts like his idol President Loco.

Walco 2017-03-23 13:18:13 

In reply to SnoopDog

I don't want President Loco impeached just yet. That segment of his supporters who should have known better, the independents and so-called educated folks who voted for him, should be made to suffer through a Trump Presidency for at least a few years. The functional equivalent of waterboarding smile

Runs 2017-03-23 13:31:06 

In reply to Walco

Damn bro u wusserer lol

carl0002 2017-03-23 13:34:34 

In reply to Walco

You think these Trump supporters will really understand what happened? Most of then still saying trump was right. Not realizing or completely ignoring that the Russians were under surveillance when Trump and his cronies came a calling.

googley 2017-03-23 13:43:09 

In reply to carl0002

Regrets, there has been a few...just 3% so far

carl0002 2017-03-23 13:49:09 

In reply to googley

Having lost the popular vote, would that 3% defection result in a Hilary win if it happened the day b4 the election?

POINT 2017-03-23 13:59:11 

Everything will fall into Place when
the English intelligence Officer CHRISTOPHER STEELE Testifies .

HE is the man who can shed a lot
of Light . When thisstory broke some time ago , Hewent into hiding ,
but he is now out of hiding . My take is that unless he is interviewed by
USA Intelligence , this whole exercise will in my opinion be a Charade.

bravos 2017-03-23 14:15:41 

In reply to POINT

If so he should get the Nobel prize . cool

nitro 2017-03-23 15:07:25 

In reply to POINT

You and this dyke keep talking about a man whose so called dosier has been prove false. You forget one of Trump's associate was said to visit Russia when the poor man never ever travelled to that failed communist state?

Chrissy 2017-03-23 18:53:58 

In reply to Ninetenjack

BS

Dukes 2017-03-23 19:07:36 

In reply to nitro

Who is the person you refer to as a "DYKE"??

black 2017-03-23 19:23:14 

In reply to Dukes

Rachel Maddow

birdseye 2017-03-23 19:48:57 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Did you not see Mr Nunes said today that he would not rule out that he got his info from the white house

Walco 2017-03-23 19:56:24 

In reply to carl0002

Not all of his supporters. There's at least 30% of the US population who will never abandon that sinking ship. President Loco's poll numbers have gone down during the last two weeks, mainly due to erosion of his support among Independents and Republicans. A heavy dose of buyer's remorse is setting in.

Ninetenjack 2017-03-23 23:01:09 

In reply to POINT

Everything will fall into Place when
the English intelligence Officer CHRISTOPHER STEELE Testifies .

It works like this, every word of every conversation is recorded by the NSA since this is allowed. If President Obama orders a transcript of a conversation or a period that request is documented and would be known. Now the NSA shares all its info with British intelligence, so the Brits can create a transcript of a conversation or a time period. Now allegedly, Obama went to the British Intel to get a transcript of surveillance on Trump during and after the election. By doing this no trace of the request would be found through the American spy agencies.

The British agent in question went in to hiding, so yes it would be very interesting to see if he makes it to the committee and more interesting to see what he has to say.

POINT 2017-03-23 23:23:31 

In reply to Ninetenjack

As I was saying , the fact is that

ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN

OR FOREIGNER WHO HAS A PHONE

CONVERSATION WITH RUSSIANS

OR PERSONS FROM COUNTRIES

DEEMED TO BE ENEMIES OF THE

USA IS GOING LISTENED TO BY

US INTELLIGENCE .

So it aint that Manaport et al were
deliberately under surveillance , the
focus of the surveillance was the
person or persons who spoke to them .

In essence it is by speaking to the
Russians that Trump's people got
caught up in the survellience Web .
So for TRump et al to claim that
they were the targets of surveillance is B.S .

If they were not talking to the Russians , obviously they would not
now be in Hot Water . It is just that
simple .

bravos 2017-03-24 00:10:25 

In reply to POINT

Correct,man I lose patience explaining this over and over to thump supporters!

problemjay 2017-03-24 00:31:37 

Liberial media putting they usual spin on it evil

Ninetenjack 2017-03-24 06:47:51 

In reply to POINT

If they were not talking to the Russians , obviously they would not
now be in Hot Water . It is just that
simple .

Have you listened to Senator Nunes report its on the first post in this tread, this latest surveillance had nothing to do with Russians or any investigation. They were just snopping, go back and listen to it. rolleyes

Runs 2017-03-24 07:09:35 

In reply to Ninetenjack

They had russkie gangsters living in his building dude cool