so how did His death save us???

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5 
link SnoopDog Joined: Jan 24, 2004
4/20/17 10:41:25 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

I hope you find your critical faculties. lol

link Ayenmol Joined: May 4, 2003
4/20/17 10:54:19 PM 
Look ma, I post a no trespassing sign to keep the big bad man who left the comfort of his home to come to my home and my turf away! Then I seek him and anyone who dares comment on a thread even remotely associated with his subject, I seek them out behind a computer and tell them how they trying to force their views on me, while I stalk them and force my views down their throat. I mock them from behind my computer!
I verbally abuse them, from behind my computer. I don't care about them but I spend hours seeking them out behind a computer!

Am brave MA! Ain't I? Ain't I brave MA?

Wow!

4/20/17 10:54:27 PM 
In reply to black

Trump's interpretation of the Bible: "Make Rome Great Again." lol

4/20/17 10:55:44 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

I seem to have touched a nerve with you Bro. lol

Settle down, pee and ketch yuh bed. lol

4/20/17 10:57:50 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

Nerve? More like an experience to share with my brothers as we laugh about the weird things we come across!

You are the one blowing up! I want no part of it.

4/20/17 11:01:27 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Okay very good. Now pee and ketch yuh bed. lol

link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
4/20/17 11:17:21 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

lol

4/20/17 11:20:24 PM 
In reply to bravos

This shyte is über fun Bro. lol

4/20/17 11:30:08 PM 
In reply to Norm

OK back to sanity.

I appreciate the attempt at a conversation. In order to find the truth you gotta go to the source.

If you are charged with ridding the market place of currency forgeries what approach would be most logical?...learning each new method and imperfections of the fake bills? Or simply learning the intricacies of the real thing and comparing each bill to that standard?

That's the reason you go to God's word! If God is all powerful and capable of giving us all the great we use in reasoning and deductibility, don't you think he knows how to communicate with us in a way we can understand? Don't you think he would be able to preserve that communication for all to have an opportunity to learn his ways?

27 for them to seek God, if they might grope for him and really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us.

And I will rock all the nations, and the desirable things of all the nations must come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ Jehovah of armies has said.

4/20/17 11:42:12 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

And typical of 'Christians' and the religious to cry fowl when confronted with the slightest semblance of fact and rationale,no wonder sensible people continue to ridicule their very offensive unlikely and plagiarized mythology,and they should continue to do so with contempt,how obnoxious of smelly little men believing that the creator of the Universe desires some relationship with him,pleH!!

Aynemol you know no god and he speaks not to you,you are therefore hallucinating and need medical help or a liar,no god talks to you,you just in it for some sorta theoretical celestial favor,typical of selfish man,they have you right where they want you,I really hope you spend your money behind them too,you deserve losing every cent you lost to the church,it's a cash cow you just refuse to let die..

And do you really wanta sit on god's lap eternally praising him looking down? No sir I prefer to really die than to live such a life,North Korea seems easier to fathom,I'm certain I can stir-fry some DPRK punash in no time..and if things don't work out with Kim Fook Hui at least you can die and escape North-Korea,to ass with your ownership of my soul..let me die in peace and stay dead,don;t keep me 'alive' for your morbid desires and fantasies.

Bless.

4/20/17 11:47:07 PM 
In reply to bravos

Unicorns and gods. They all belong in the "fiction" section of every library. big grin

link black Joined: Feb 28, 2004
4/20/17 11:56:25 PM 
In reply to bravos

Kim Fook Hui. lol

At least we know there's a hell. lol

4/21/17 12:17:04 AM 
In reply to black

smile

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5