The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Vettel smokes Hamilton!

nitro 2017-04-16 17:18:44 

Sebastian Vettel beating Lewis like a stepchild. Benz is missing the champion Nico this year.

ProWI 2017-04-16 17:29:48 

In reply to nitro

You're getting carried away with your anti-Hamilton rhetoric. You should read this to get the real facts of the race, not your now accustomed to "alternative facts".

Khaga 2017-04-16 18:13:16 

In reply to nitro

lol

djdrastic 2017-04-16 19:06:55 

Finally Ferrari have a good car razz
Looks like another thriller year in store between Hamilton/Vettel.

carl0002 2017-04-17 12:36:46 

Vettel cant beat nobody wheel to wheel so any time I hear Vettel beat Hamilton I know something fishy bout that story.

BeachBum 2017-04-17 15:53:49 

In reply to carl0002
I don't know what you mean by wheel to wheel. That only happens between Hamilton and Rosberg. Either way, after Vettel wins the championship, what will your excuse be? Hamilton's @$$ got passed before the first turn and he never recovered. Blame it on his team. Vettel capitalized.

BeachBum 2017-04-17 15:55:25 

In reply to ProWI
I was a big Hamilton fan up to the last race last year when he displayed a sore loser's attitude by trying to get Rosberg to lose his 2nd position.

NineMiles 2017-04-17 16:05:40 

In reply to BeachBum

Stop the facking pretence, you were no Hamilton fan!

Any racer worth his salt will do everything they can (within the rules) to win the Championship, and there was nothing illegal about backing Rosberg to the teams behind.

In any case, Rosberg could have tried to overtake Lewis... Had the situation been reversed, you can bet your life that Lewis would have passed him!

BeachBum 2017-04-17 16:27:03 

In reply to NineMiles
What idiot with fat fingers would have risked overtaking and cause and accident? Much easier to settle for 2nd or 3rd and still win the championship.

I'm a big ex-Hamilton fan. So disappointed in his sore loser attitude, I'm not even making an effort to watch any races LIVE this year.

Wait till Botas wins the next 2 pols, you'll see the real Hamilton. He didn't get along with Alonzo, didn't get along with Button. Didn't get along with Rosberg. Basically, any team mate that could beat his @$$. Only Kovalainen succumbed to him, so they got along well.

NineMiles 2017-04-17 16:59:15 

In reply to BeachBum

I'm not even making an effort to watch any races LIVE this year.

Please don't cos you are facking clueless about F1.

Did Vettel get on with Webber or Ricchiardo? Does Alonso get on with any of his teammates?
What about Senna or Schumacher?

Fackers like you hate for the sheer sake of it!

BeachBum 2017-04-17 17:19:55 

In reply to NineMiles
I don't care about Vettel, Webber, or any of the others you named. I was watching to see Hamilton win. Been rooting for him since 2007.

As for Vettel and Webber, they were giving Vetter upgrades and holding them back from Webber. But you can't favorably argue that Webber didn't support Vettel in blocking Hamilton when he was with McLaren. Would Hamilton do that for any of his teammates? Nope! Attitude sucks!