Gloria's son Cecil died in a horrific car crash

Pages: previous  1  2 
link Chrissy Joined: Nov 14, 2002
4/20/17 8:07:55 AM 
In reply to Headley

Police & politicians own a whole heap a dem taxis that terrify us all day every day.

Last year I went to HWT police station and before I parked two a dem wanted to know if I was selling my car.

4/20/17 8:14:57 AM 
In reply to Star

Dem say dis is not true

Who is di Trini girl from CT?
Police constable Ramon Stephens and an unidentified female died as the car they were travelling in crashed off the highway, and ended in a ditch off the St. Catherine stretch of Highway 2000. Up to press time the female has still not been identified by police however, Mckoy’s News did receive unconfirmed reports that she was visiting Jamaica from Hartford, Connecticut and possibly has ties to Trinidad and Tobago.

link Headley Joined: Dec 2, 2007
4/20/17 8:28:25 AM 
In reply to archangel

One sensible suggestion.

A concerned driver.

The insurance companies have resources, creativity and flexibility which the police can never match. In the USA drivers don't drive carefully just because they are good citizens. They know the insurance company will jack up their premiums if they have a bad record.

link Headley Joined: Dec 2, 2007
4/20/17 8:55:46 AM 
In reply to Chrissy

I am not surprised. We all know the schemes. It just reinforces why it makes sense to put the onus on the insurance companies.

4/20/17 10:37:56 AM 
In reply to Headley

That works where peeps care about insurance.

Last year there was a horrific country bus accident. The driver was killed -'ductor was driving.
Turns out the bus was owned by a policewoman and had no insurance.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2