The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Trump: 0.7% growth, worst in 3 years

ProWI 2017-04-28 11:56:41 

So much for The Artist of the Bad Deal.

No amount of huff and puff, complete with lots of lies and gross superlatives are going to grow the US ECONOMY.

black 2017-04-28 12:03:31 

In reply to ProWI

Don't worry, growth is going to come later, after he cut taxes and increase the deficit. lol

black 2017-04-28 12:12:02 

In reply to ProWI

Trump is going to create so many jobs, you're going to get tired of it. lol

ProWI 2017-04-28 13:13:38 

In reply to black

My head is already spinning. lol

I know Nitro's has spun off his body, out of earth's gravity and is on way to the Sun.

Sheik 2017-04-28 13:24:00 

DREAMERS,

YOU FCUKHEADS JUST CANNOT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!

INFINITE GROWTH IS IMPOSSIBLE ON A FINITE PLANET!

CAPITALISM IS RUNNING INTO LIMITS TO GROWTH AND HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE!

MATES, THIS WAS ALWAYS ON THE CARDS, IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!

SINCE 2008 WORLDWIDE ECONOMIC GROWTH HAS BEEN ANEMIC AT BEST!

MATEYS IT AIN'T GOING TO GET ANY BETTER FROM HERE!!

IN FACT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE AS THE COMBINED PREDICAMENTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE, RESOURCE DEPLETION AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION CONTINUE TO GET WORSE AND WORSE WITH EACH PASSING DAY, GRADUALLY EATING INTO AND ULTIMATELY REDUCING WHAT LITTLE ECONOMIC GROWTH EXISTS!

OH RA$$!!!!

FUNNY AS FCUK!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

Sheik 2017-04-28 13:39:06 

DREAMERS,

LISTEN UP MATEYS!

FROM HERE ONWARDS ANY POLITICIAN WHO COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR AND PROMISES THAT, IF ELECTED, HE/SHE WILL BE BRINGING BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF RAMPANT ECONOMIC GROWTH IS TALKING A LOAD OF CRAP AND/OR IS A BOLD FACED LIAR (i.e. DONALD TRUMP)!!!

THE SHEIK SEH SO!!

OH RA$$!

FUNNY AS FCUK!!

HA!HA!HA!

SHEIK

PS

THE SHEIK CHALLENGES ANYONE TO PROVE OTHERWISE, USING SUPPORTING FACTS AND EVIDENCE, AND THE SHEIK MEANS ANYONE!!

embsallie 2017-04-28 16:08:15 

In reply to Sheik

Tell that to the President.
He needs to stop fooling the American people.
Oh by the way, that 0.7% growth will be attributed to Obama; however he took credit for the January and February job reports.

Obama is also responsible for Flynn's bad behavior and the blame is placed squarely on the past Administration for not properly vetting Flynn.

This guy has balls, I will give you that. He has now been ignored twice on Repeal and replace.

nitro 2017-04-28 17:25:07 

In reply to embsallie

The Trump team is correct. Flynn got clearance from Obama admin.

embsallie 2017-04-28 17:49:07 

In reply to nitro

Flynn got clearance from Obama to be Trump's National Security Adviser? Is that your final answer?
So Obama was responsible for vetting the people Trump picked to head his cabinet?

Think carefully about what you're saying. Don't worry, I'll wait.