The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

These Wackos Hate The Obamas so much

BeachBum 2017-05-03 11:43:40 

That ....

New Agriculture secretary says he’ll roll back Michelle Obama’s healthy school lunches initiative

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said Monday that he would roll back part of former First Lady Michelle Obama’s healthy eating initiative: stricter nutritional standards for school lunches.

Perdue, who became head of the agency last week, announced he would be relaxing guidelines and providing greater flexibility in nutrition requirements for schools’ meal programs.

Link Text

BeachBum 2017-05-03 11:46:20 

So if you think you've seen obese teens in the US, wait a few years.

birdseye 2017-05-03 12:16:37 

In reply to BeachBum

he just wants to increase sales of his forcefed chickens - he is absurd - the fool and his money

SirGarny 2017-05-03 13:58:36 

In reply to BeachBum

For the last 8 years the psyche of the traditional American white male has been sorely damaged. Never in their wildest imaginations did they ever think a black man would live in the white house.

They have been living by the ethos set forth by the chief justice in the famous Dred Scott ruling in 1857.

Chief Justice Roger B. Taney, who ruled against Scott, stated,

"The black man has no rights that the white man is bound to respect."

A considerable number of white Americans still feel that way. The Republican Congress certainly feels that way.

Repealing Obamacare, or any executive order issued under his administration, is not simply rooted in philosophical and political disagreement, but in that mindset outlined by Justice Taney over almost 2 centuries ago.

djdrastic 2017-05-03 14:28:34 

Absolutely brain dead.The Healthy School Lunches Initiative was/is a really good idea.

BeachBum 2017-05-03 16:48:09 

In reply to djdrastic
True, but from a black woman.

embsallie 2017-05-03 17:21:53 

In reply to SirGarny

You sir hit the nail on the head.
I could not have said it better myself.

The audacity of this Black couple to be in the White House for 8 years did serious damage to the white psyche as you mentioned.
Henceforth any and everything that has Obama's name or influence on it must be dismantled.

embsallie 2017-05-03 17:21:53 

In reply to SirGarny

You sir hit the nail on the head.
I could not have said it better myself.

The audacity of this Black couple to be in the White House for 8 years did serious damage to the white psyche as you mentioned.
Henceforth any and everything that has Obama's name or influence on it must be dismantled.

Ewart 2017-05-03 17:29:31 

In reply to embsallie

I second the motion.

//

Cleg 2017-05-03 18:00:11 

In reply to Ewart

In reply to embsallie

I second the motion.

Isn`t that like a double positive?
lol lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-05-03 21:05:57 

In reply to Cleg

To “second” something means to be in support of a proposed idea or motion.

Did the first guy say something or just pointed?

big grin

Chrissy 2017-05-04 07:17:46 

In reply to BeachBum

So ketchup will be a vegetable again - per George W Bush

Ewart 2017-05-04 07:29:41 

In reply to Chrissy

lol lol

I had forgotten that one!

//

nitro 2017-05-04 08:27:08 

In reply to BeachBum

Whilst I do not share the nonsense that this is about race, it is really stupid to roll back a very good initiative by Mrs. Obama.

buds 2017-05-04 09:35:46 

In reply to Chrissy

Reagan credited for that statement. The Repugs GOD.. They hate Obama so much that they would hurt Americans just to " get " back at Obama and his legacy. Real sad.