The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sally Yates , knocking out >>>>>>>>>>>>>

POINT 2017-05-08 23:24:58 

Smug Ted Cruz was a Joy to behold . In essence Cruz implied that she had an obligation to obey the Order
of President Trump with regard to the Muslim Ban.

Sally Yates inresponse stated
that her main oblegation was
the Constitution & the American People .

There wasn't a Peep out of
Ted Cruz after her response .
Cruz is supposed to be one of
the most skillful Legal Luminaries in the USA .

Apart from being a Senator
Cruz once argued a case in
the U.S Supreme Court , where very few Lawyers get
to do that .

It was great to see Sally Yates , left him speechless .
My take is that she totally defanged Ted Cruz .
him

Cardiac 2017-05-09 07:37:06 

In reply to POINT

Watched it all. She hadled them all well, especially the old senator that said he was disappointed in her. Loved her retort about when he interviewed her for her appointment and asked her what she would do if the president gave an order that she felt was unlawful.

Oilah 2017-05-09 07:49:16 

During the election I felt that the only outcome worse than Trump winning would be Cruz winning...a most slimy individual.

Sally Yates is sharp smart and fine smile

black 2017-05-09 08:33:48 

In reply to Oilah

During the election I felt that the only outcome worse than Trump winning would be Cruz winning...a most slimy individual

I would not buy a used car from that guy. The guy is a total opportunist and he thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

SnoopDog 2017-05-09 10:06:25 

In reply to black

Sally Yates delivered the wrestling equivalent of a body slam, pile driver, DDT, figure 4 leg lock, drop kick, sleeper hold, flying elbow, and scissors kick all in one day of testimony. lol

Those Republican cunts still don't know what hit them. lol

SnoopDog 2017-05-09 10:17:51 

In reply to black

Here you go folks! Highlights of yesterday's testimony. Sally "Tyson" Yates vs. Ted "the Midget" Cruz. big grin

Enjoy! big grin

BeachBum 2017-05-09 17:00:33 

Cruz might be smart, but few women would reach Yates' position without being smarter than most men. Cruz was out of his league.