The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Betsy Devos booed at Bethune Cookman Commencement speech

DukeStreet 2017-05-10 17:22:57 

Who(m)ever invited this woman to speak at this HBCU needs a check up from the neck up. Hawk, spit!

Devos booed at commencement speech

SnoopDog 2017-05-10 18:13:07 

In reply to DukeStreet

Well done graduates. cool

Toney 2017-05-10 19:54:48 

In reply to DukeStreet

Who(m)ever invited this woman to speak at this HBCU needs a check up from the neck up. Hawk, spit!

Man, there may be method in the madness of whomever honoured Trump's secretary of education by inviting her to give a commencement an any HBCU.

These HBCUs are going broke and need massive Federal funding for their survival. So what's wrong with one kissing a lil ass if that will help ones cause? rolleyes

DukeStreet 2017-05-11 00:15:11 

In reply to Toney
That may be true about the funding issues BUT the top HBCUs will survive. They continue to receive funding from their respective reps and governors. Even Gov Scott had committed support to B-CU.

The problem is involving DeVos. This woman is an aberration on soooo many levels, it would take me all night to write up about her. Spare me the energy Toney. She has so much baggage and is such a dimwit as it pertains to any type of education, I would not even want to explain why she is bad for Education, as a whole.

SnoopDog 2017-05-11 10:02:03 

In reply to DukeStreet

Fake News! Some grizzly bears attacked the school forcing an end to Devos' speech. lol

Damn bears. big grin