Tough loss but we all make mistakes.

Chin up, come back stronger!

A hard fought series.

Some things to work on but at least the fight

Is there.

Well played for the most part.

sgtdjones 2017-05-14 20:04:04 

In reply to Gun_Play

I agree all the bwoys should be congratulated.

cool cool cool

FuzzyWuzzy 2017-05-14 20:36:37 

In reply to sgtdjones

Even the limestone boys, sarge? big grin big grin

sgtdjones 2017-05-14 20:57:51 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

Yes Fuzz head

I will not be critical of ya limestone pals.

lol lol lol

openning 2017-05-14 21:02:51 

In reply to Gun_Play

I admired the political savvy of Chase, when answering the question about the dismissal.
These guys seem to be close, they maybe learning from Don't blush baby.

lol lol

Gun_Play 2017-05-14 21:03:36 

In reply to sgtdjones

Indeed

Gun_Play 2017-05-14 21:05:16 

In reply to openning

Yep, experiences like these will either make

them or break them.

Let's hope it's the latter and the guys gel as a

unit.

Oilah 2017-05-14 21:19:24 

I have never felt this positive after a loss in my life. This very young team is coming together and they will be a force to reckon with in the near future. This team fought hard all series and that was a beautiful thing to behold. There is talent that is developing. I was fully engaged and I am not sad now...I feel an inner optimism and a renewed interest in West Indies test cricket. As for Gabriel...I don't blame him one bit...in fact I am sorry for him. Anyone who has played competitive cricket knows how sometimes you can do things that leaves you asking yourself what de hell did I just do. It happens and I can't imagine what it is like to play at test level with the stakes so high. Gabriel had a good series and now he is part of a bowling attack that is starting to get good.

Ragga007 2017-05-14 21:25:49 

Delorn Johnson in the attack and Sunil Ambris in the batting order and you will see an even better West Indies team.

openning 2017-05-14 21:29:05 

In reply to Gun_Play

Going forward is how the youngsters learned from this experience, and the work and training, they are putting in.
It has to start with Kraigg, he has to learn to rotate the strike, and get on top of the bowlers, when his eyes are in.
Powell need the work, he has been away from cricket for sometime, lucky to be selected ahead of Lewis, Shai 97 give him another tour.