The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Pssssssssssst Mueller investigating Kushner's

Chrissy 2017-06-15 19:36:34 

finances?

Oh My!

Runs 2017-06-15 19:59:22 

In reply to Chrissy

They will all come crashing down, I always said if you plan to go into politricks you had better lived or live a clean life or it will all come out. Mario Cuomo wanted to run and was being pushed, he was a very popular Governor but he chose not to.Hmmmm cool

birdseye 2017-06-15 20:01:24 

In reply to Chrissy
The apple don’t fall far from the tree – Chris Christie sent his father to jail for all kind of financial shenanigans

black 2017-06-15 20:41:43 

In reply to Chrissy

Lock him up!

Ewart 2017-06-15 21:50:14 

In reply to Chrissy

"My house is a house of peace... but you have made it into a den of thieves!"

//

nickoutr 2017-06-15 22:08:11 

In reply to Ewart

my house is a house of prayer but you have mane it into a den of muslim borherhood

Ewart 2017-06-15 23:10:17 

In reply to nickoutr

It has nothing to do with Muslims. The sooner you get that into your head the better.

It is a den of thieves.

Why do you think men left their multi-million dollar jobs to go and work for $300,000 salaries?? To help those poor people from whom they stole healthcare???

//

nitro 2017-06-16 10:13:31 

In reply to black

Say they get rid of Kushner, a man with more liberal ideals than a Republican and by some miracle they also get rid of The Donald who appears to listen to Jared over Steve Bannon.

What are Democrats left with? Mike Pence and Stve Bannon?

Sometimes we have to be careful what we wish for!

black 2017-06-16 10:17:12 

In reply to nitro

Lock them up!!!

Ewart 2017-06-16 10:18:46 

In reply to nitro

True....

We would still have lies...but one sure benefit would be the calm restoration of a tweetless Presidency.

//

SirGarny 2017-06-16 10:41:32 

In reply to nitro

What are Democrats left with? Mike Pence and Stve Bannon? Sometimes we have to be careful what we wish for!

I've been saying that for the longest. I've always believed Pence is more dangerous than Trump. He'll give Ryan, McConnell and their Republican majority a blank check!

We're all familiar with how the country ended up when GW Bush had a majority in Congress.
cry cry

black 2017-06-16 10:49:06 

In reply to nitro

Say they get rid of Kushner, a man with more liberal ideals than a Republican and by some miracle they also get rid of The Donald who appears to listen to Jared over Steve Bannon.

What are Democrats left with? Mike Pence and Stve Bannon?

Sometimes we have to be careful what we wish for!

Are you starting to have doubts? We've been trying to tell you. lol

POINT 2017-06-16 10:54:34 

In reply to Chrissy

I figured that was in the cards a long time ago . Mueller is empowered to investigate ALL LINKS connected or seem to be connected to the hacking
of the USA Elections by the Russians .

As I stated elsewhere in this Forum
The investigation of Bill Clinton began about White Water , he was nailed because of the semen stain on the blue dress of Monica Wellunski .

In essence Mueller is empowered to go
down to all Rabbit Holes he wants to
go into because there is a connection between all the Investigations .

POINT 2017-06-16 11:11:57 

In reply to black

You are missing the point , no pun intended . The Mid Term Elections is
next year , This Investigation aint going to be over next year .

The Republican Party is likely to loose control of both the Senate & the
House of Representatives . If that happens Pence & Bannon & the Republican Party are going to have a pretty rough time .

nitro 2017-06-16 11:34:55 

In reply to POINT

Bill Clinton was nailed? He was removed from office?