The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Cosby jury voted 10-2 to convict....

Kay 2017-06-22 11:13:48 

On two charges and 11-1 on the other...... jus saying!!

ProWI 2017-06-22 12:04:49 

And the jury voted not guilty in the killing of Philando Castile.

You should check out all those white juries who voted not guilty in all those shootings of blacks.

Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

Police killed at least 309 black people in the U.S. in 2016.

We can bet the numbers will be higher in 2017.

black 2017-06-22 12:05:26 

In reply to Kay

So the Cos came real close to busting rocks and eating stale bread in prison. lol

DukeStreet 2017-06-22 12:07:12 

In reply to ProWI

And on the flip side, what have we to say about all the black on black killings going on in America? Especially in Chicago?
It's easy to point the finger in the other direction but we have a much bigger problem to deal with in-house.
Why the silence?
Why the silence? Huh?

camos 2017-06-22 12:22:09 

In reply to DukeStreet

Is 'black on black' crime higher than 'white on white' or Hispanics?

nitro 2017-06-22 12:24:19 

In reply to DukeStreet

Exactly!

We need to fix our issues and is not just black on black shootings.

We not helping ourselves by just blaming the white man for poverty.

camos 2017-06-22 12:27:47 

In reply to nitro

dude that is the white man cover story, you know like saying slavery was in Africa so it was ok for them to do it.

ProWI 2017-06-22 12:30:24 

In reply to DukeStreet

Good luck to you if you want to solve a social problem which has many mothers by shouting louder all by yourself.

You need to be educated.

Police killing Blacks and Blacks killing Blacks are two sides of the same coin.

Just yesterday a black woman called the police to investigate a burglary and, what happened to her?

I know you wouldn't care about things like this..

BTW, next time you want to challenge me in such discussions, please come with better arguments and stop spouting conservative party lines.

JahJah 2017-06-22 13:51:27 

In reply to DukeStreet

And on the flip side, what have we to say about all the black on black killings going on in America? Especially in Chicago?
It's easy to point the finger in the other direction but we have a much bigger problem to deal with in-house.

That is a weak argument that racists usually use when they cannot explain why PEOPLE CHARGED WITH PROTECTING AND SERVING murder innocent people, and get away with it.

What the fuck could be a bigger problem than THE STATE murdering people with impunity, especially kids????????????

Why the silence?
Why the silence? Huh?

Where do you 'see' silence? The fact that all you 'hear' is silence only goes to show that you're not listening!!!!!!! So disingenuous! You make it seem like Black people aren't expressing concerns and trying to address that issues through various organizations.

JahJah 2017-06-22 13:56:11 

In reply to ProWI

You should check out all those white juries who voted not guilty in all those shootings of blacks.

Two very young kids were on the Castile jury though. I suspect they might have been bullied by the other 10 though. A bunch of mature and even senior citizen white folk, along with an 18 and 20 year old blacks. One young lady, and one young man.

There's no discounting 'experience'.

nitro 2017-06-22 13:57:31 

In reply to camos

Slavery still exist in Africa.

The whites were cruel but the blacks who sold other blacks to the white man were worst.

JahJah 2017-06-22 13:59:12 

In reply to nitro

The whites were cruel but the blacks who sold other blacks to the white man were worst.

You are a flecking asshat. You keep pushing that stupid line of argument like a true racist. Can you tell us what % of blacks were sold into slavery by other blacks? Never mind the fact that Whites sold each other into slavery...and still do with all this sex slaves from Eastern Europe who ended up in the UK and even USA etc etc

You're going to get your wake up call one day and it will be brutal if it takes place in America.

SirGarny 2017-06-22 16:03:19 

In reply to ProWI

Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015
Police killed at least 309 black people in the U.S. in 2016.
We can bet the numbers will be higher in 2017.

I'd be curious to know the conviction rate of black officers in the shooting of white victims...

Haven't heard of any? Have you? evil cry

SirGarny 2017-06-22 16:18:29 

In reply to camos

Is 'black on black' crime higher than 'white on white' or Hispanics?

When it comes to homicides, the racial make-up of the victims as well as the perpetrator is usually the same! The sad reality is that black men who kill other black men serve an average of 7-10 years.

If the killer is black and the victim is white, the time served is almost double!

On another note, when the mafia were gunning down each other at alarming rates, did anyone ever hear the reference, "white on white crime" or Irish on Irish crime"..... I think not! evil

Kay 2017-06-22 16:26:30 

In reply to SirGarny

Here are some stats

ProWI 2017-06-22 16:38:10 

In reply to Camos

Slavery still exist in Africa.

Who the hell is this Nitro?

What kind of dinosaurian rock he has climbed from under?

His answer to America's original and on-going sin is that Africans did it first and was worst.

From Slavery to Jim Crow and the remnants of the two, he's the perfect mouthpiece for white superiority and privilege.

nick2020 2017-06-22 17:24:47 

In reply to JahJah

THE STATE murdering people with impunity

Hyperbole?

JahJah 2017-06-26 07:07:04 

In reply to SirGarny

I'd be curious to know the conviction rate of black officers in the shooting of white victims...

Same here! I think the two black ones who killed the white child seated in the back of his father's car were convicted early this year or some time last year. I think those officers claimed they feared for their lives because the dad was using his car as a weapon. Perhaps nick2020 can find that link for me. I'm too lazy.

birdseye 2017-06-26 08:02:26 

In reply to DukeStreet

Why the silence?
Why the silence? Huh?
You juxtapose the actions people who are sworn to uphold the law with people who are indifferent to the law ------and you are differential to which side? ----- which of those two groups have the greater foothold in the society? ----- and you claiming a behavioral equivalency here, are you for real? And you giving the moral high ground to the killers of which group?

birdseye 2017-06-26 08:26:24 

In reply to DukeStreet

How many young black men who finish high school and get a decent job and/or running off to college, or have some parental resource do you think are running around killing other black men? – how many of the cops killing black men do you think have finished high school, graduate college and have good jobs, all of them? Then what are their excuses for their frivolous killings, because they get away with it – have you ever ask yourself those questions, or do you just indulge in political misdirection? ---- there is no silence ---- except for someone who post here – its expected that you would know that the playing field is far, far from being level