The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Trump: Why no impeachment, yet?

ProWI 2017-07-10 23:36:22 

When are Republicans going to become real patriotic Americans again?

For all my years in North America, Republicans have always promoted themselves are the real Americans, the ones always preaching about exceptionalism, especially the part about "democratic ideals"

How come that has gone out the window under the corrupt Trumpinovs?

How much lmore must the America people voice their disapproval with lower and lower poll numbers for Republican leadership to bent to the will of the people and not just try to push their unwanted agenda?

POINT 2017-07-11 01:37:48 

In reply to ProWI

You need to recognize the fact that the President ; the House of Representatives & the Senate are all
controlled by the Republican Party .

Look President Obama could not do what he wanted to do in Syria ; because the
Republican Party was in control of both the Senate & the House of Representatives .

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR IF

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAD TAKEN MILITARY

ACTION , THE REPUBLICANS WOULD HAVE

USED THAT AS GROUNDS TO IMPEACH HIM .

Make no mistake the Republicans were
beside themselves that an African American got to become the President of the Untied States of America .

WORSE YET PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS THE

PRESIDENT OF THE USA , NOT FOR ONE

TERM BUT FOR TWO FREAKING TERMS .

This is precisely why Trump's slogan was : " MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ".
obviously meaning that during President Obama's terms in Office America was not Great .

Look President Obama invited the Members of the Republican Party , in both the Senate & the House of Representatives to the White House on
several occasions the Bums refused ton go to the White House .

Now that the Republican Party is in control of the Presidency , the Senate & the House of Representatives
they want to obliterate everything that Obama has done .

First on the Chopping Block was the
ACA , popularly referred as OBAMACARE.

Next was the Trans Pacific Partnership . One of the main reasons for the TPP was to have a the USA have a linkage with most of the countries in the Pacific , so that together they will have some clout in arresting the encroachment & Power of China in the Region .

Currently China has claimed many Atolls in the Pacific , and built Airstrips on them , obviously to setup Military Bases on these Atolls .
The TPP was spawned to counter China's Plans , but the Bull in the China Shop , no pun intended is to Dumb to see & understand this Strategy organized by President Obama .

POINT 2017-07-11 02:03:16 

The TPP also came into being to raise the Standard & Quality of the Products
the Countries in the TPP . Workers were accorded fair Rights . In essence
it was a Win - Win situation , Trump
due to his dislike & disdain of President Obama scrapped the TPP ,
thereby leaving the Pacific Countries
to fend for themselves ; against the
Might of the China with its ATOLLS
& Airstrips .

Make no mistake it is the intense
Hatred of President Obama that Trump
& the Republican Party that will ultimately bring the USA to grief .

I have no doubt that President Obama
will reveal ALL in his Books . Trump acts on Whims , regarding Politics &
International Strategy .

His one & only concern is to enrich
himself & his Family , I have absolutely no doubt that History aint
going to be kind to these Grifters .

My take is that the Republicans in Congress really do not care about what Trump does ; they are in Power
and want to obliterate most of what
President Obama has done .

THEY ARE NOT EVEN CONCERNED ABOUT THE

FACT THAT TRUMP & HIS FAMILY ARE

MAINLY ENRICHING THEMSELVES .

One thing I know for sure the Trump Scandal aint going to end up Pretty ,
and it is very likely that Trump and the Republicans will find their Asses
out on the Street in 2020 , perhaps even in 2018 . Stay Tuned

powen001 2017-07-11 07:52:08 

In reply to ProWI

until it threatens them directly in their respective districts...and that is sad ...

Republicans have always been a most ignorant, self righteous ,hypocritical liars for me as a follower of Christ...

This does not mean I agree with the blatant ignorance by Dems either but seeing and hearing and knowing that TRUMP lies DAILY ,

That he is incompetent and a child ...yet they blindly support him cause he is at the top of their meal ticket is the saddest most revealing thing I have seen in years.

at least some of the Christians have rejected him from day one as bonafide!

nick2020 2017-07-11 08:25:41 

In reply to powen001

Republicans have always been a most ignorant, self righteous ,hypocritical liars for me as a follower of Christ...

You support the Democratics views on gay marriage and abortion?

powen001 2017-07-11 08:42:30 

In reply to nick2020

On Abortion...no.

Gay rights to some extent

and my support is biblically based.

He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”-Luke 10:27

Love God and Love your neighbors...I have enough Gay Friends to know this to be true and I have no condemnation for them even if I see civil union as understandable so they are not discriminated against...the wife title as a man is just pure BS.

LGBT- biological birth anomalies aside...A Penis is a penis and depicts male gender...a vagina , female so the bathroom of your choice crap by OBAMA was a bunch of hog wash.
your tool...is suited to the design of the specific bathroom so cause you feeling like a girl does nt mean you will ever have a menstural cycle ...kapisch?

Abortion is murder in my opinion- full stop and I dont see why the Government should foot the bill in all instances.

nick2020 2017-07-11 09:08:27 

In reply to powen001

Gay rights to some extent

Rights like marriage?

nitro 2017-07-11 09:09:21 

In reply to powen001

You have and rightly so objection to Democrats policies and still support them? Why?

powen001 2017-07-11 09:21:07 

In reply to nick2020

marriage I prefer - Civil Union.

I do not understand the insistence for the marriage tag if Civil Union makes more sense...

Who is Husband and who is wife if both are the same sex?

confusion....is the result and the author of confusion is...

powen001 2017-07-11 09:23:39 

In reply to nitro

ahm...

because I dont agree with everything said in the board room...I can still support the ethos of the direction for the greater good.

The Republicans have bastardized everything that I would have willingly supported them for WHEN it used to be a Bible based approach.

I cannot support openly racist ignorant hicks who wave bibles that most of them have NEVER read and it is evident that this is so based on their collective ignorance when it comes to other races and worst yet...Bible based teaching.

POINT 2017-07-11 16:38:31 

In reply to ProWI

" TAKE TIME , MY FRIEND , TAKE TIME;

TIME LONGER THAN TWINE ".

nick2020 2017-07-11 16:42:12 

In reply to powen001

I do not understand the insistence for the marriage tag if Civil Union makes more sense...

Aren't you married?

powen001 2017-07-11 16:43:36 

In reply to nick2020

Arent you Gay? big grin

nick2020 2017-07-11 16:44:35 

In reply to powen001

I cannot support openly racist ignorant hicks who wave bibles that most of them have NEVER read and it is evident that this is so based on their collective ignorance when it comes to other races and worst yet...Bible based teaching.

I guess you do not understand how this then flies in the face of you supporting Democrats who in term are for abortion and gay marriage?

You are quite a paradox powen. Anyway stop spending so much time in here and work your way out of the Gold Club into the Platinum Club.

nick2020 2017-07-11 16:45:20 

In reply to powen001

Arent you Gay?

You have said to the board that you are married. Did I say I was gay?

powen001 2017-07-11 16:48:38 

In reply to nick2020

So..they are both rhetorical questions then? big grin

DukeStreet 2017-07-11 19:18:42 

In reply to ProWI
Sorry to say but ain't gonna happen. Let's move on.

sad