In reply to Narper

lol lol lol lol lol

Narper 2017-07-14 19:28:28 

In reply to WestDem

I mean that wink

A happy WI team will compete with the best in the World in ALL formats....TODAY

WestDem 2017-07-14 19:31:38 

In reply to Narper

I know you mean that, the die hard you are but I am still laughing the tired I am! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Narper 2017-07-14 19:41:55 

In reply to WestDem

the die hard you are

You are right...I am a diehard...I am also realistic....we have not been playing on a level playing field....

For the last 15 years we have had from one "industrial" crisis to another ....for over a decade with WIPA and WICB ...then with individual stars and WICB in the last few years as most of the recognized players pulled out of WIPA.

All this have had an effect on replacement players coming through the ranks.....babies are fast tracked to the highest level...recipe for chaos and embarassment

NOW....we are starting with a clean slate....only time will tell how long the slate remains clean....but this diehard will give it a chance...with great expectations

It will not be long before OZ crash and burn with 'industrial' crisis....under Kohli....watch Injun players challenge BCCI....et al will follow

WI cricket ahead of all ah dem big grin big grin big grin

PEACE....AMNESTY....WE TURN DE CORNER.

bobby 2017-07-14 20:10:08 

We do not have the disciplined bowlers to make England sweat in an ODI.

DIEHARD 2017-07-14 20:29:21 

In reply to Narper

What's your XI to do this

My team

Gayle
K Hope
Darren Bravo
M Samuels
S Hope / Chase
J Mohammed
Pollard / DJ Bravo
J Holder / Powell
Narine / Nurse
Taylor
Williams/ DJ Bravo

jen 2017-07-14 20:36:44 

In reply to Narper

Lol, ah love yo optimism but you all really think is WICB alone why we losing? Players as much at fault.

Look, it simple, yo ain't gonna be a world beating ODI team with only one man averaging above 35 (gayle), 3 over 30 (Samuels, Lil B, Simmons), the rest under 30 + no Andre Russell. Pollard average 25 after 100 ODI, Dwayne Bravo the same. You really think that good enough to beat this English unit? This is not England from back in the days. Is quality bowlers plus a 300+ batting line up yo looking at.

All the top teams top 6 bats averaging 35 - 50. How we really gonna beat them consistently? Our best chance was against India who have some lollipop bowlers. This english side good.

Narper 2017-07-14 20:37:46 

In reply to bobby

Experienced players around...ON the field.....with good solid advice on de field of play...even ball by ball...will bring our bowlers up to standard...

Narper 2017-07-14 20:48:34 

In reply to jen

Players as much at fault

Jen my bwoy....doesn't natter how much you like your profession....and your job....if you don't like your boss ( WICB) ....A MONOPOLY BOSS.....a boss that has absolutely no respect for you....a boss who feels you are dispensable for any TWEET.....when you basically have no other potential employer....when you have to seek permission ( NOL) from your current nasty employer to get a lil short term job with another employer.....you will be marking time....JUsT DOING THE MINIMUM....no real incentive to improve...just do enough for selection.....and probably dreaming of better days.....I SAY....BETTER DAYS APPEAR TO BE HERE

How else can you explain the much maligned WI STARS performing at the international T20 level for big big bucks and are in demand...the world over....and I don't buy it that T20 requires no brains...only an idiot with an agenda will think so.

I now expect the younger players to raise their level of play and achieve international norms with their averages....I do genuinely believe this.

This amnesty must include the ALL former players of the glory days and beyond....RE-EMBRACE the Roberts, Holdings, Richards, Ambroses, Haynes, Laras, Sarwans etc

jen 2017-07-14 21:22:18 

In reply to Narper

Narps, don't get trick, not everyone cut out for Test, ODI & T20. Not because them guys ah rock the T20 stage world wide mean they are great players. Gayle is class in all formats, the same can't be said about the rest. Bravo & Pollard averages 25 from over 100+ ODIs. Them guys were regulars in the team, not drop and come back 2 years later.

Narper 2017-07-14 22:35:39 

In reply to jen

Jen...conducive environment mih bwoy

Men will perform...In all formats

jen 2017-07-14 22:42:35 

In reply to Narper

Class is class, Lara shone bright like a diamond through it all. Is only wuss does blame their performance on external factors. Greats man up and admit their mistakes to themselves and look to improve their game.

Narper 2017-07-15 16:30:56 

In reply to jen

When Lara was growing up he had tons of genuine WI greats to look up....when he joined the WI team....played with greats too....they shed their knowledge on and off the field of play....Lara retired 10 years ago.

Today it is different scenario all together...hence my call below

This amnesty must include the ALL former players of the glory days and beyond....RE-EMBRACE the Roberts, Holdings, Richards, Ambroses, Haynes, Laras, Sarwans etc

Controversy 2017-07-15 16:50:19 

All teams are destined for a cut tail from a full West Indies team

That was part of the sabotage, keep the senior players out and West Indies below and controlled

Maintain the house negroes like Cameron et all and give them power so they can oppress the players and weaken our teams with unexplainable selection and rules that undermine

Now we need them to be selected for test cricket, just like Australia practiced before by selecting players at a later age at 30 in their prime for tests

WestDem 2017-07-15 19:04:27 

In reply to Controversy

Maintain the house negroes like Cameron et all and give them power so they can oppress the players and weaken our teams with unexplainable selection and rules that undermine

How de fack you gonna post something like dis? You trying to say something about Cameron the goes back hundred of years?

tc1 2017-07-15 19:06:23 

In reply to Controversy

That was part of the sabotage, keep the senior players out and West Indies below and controlled

What was the West Indies ranked before Seniors were omitted from the team

Narper 2017-07-16 09:54:05 

In reply to WestDem

Why you ran to start another thread....and changed cutass for England to winning the 2019 World Cup

But if you predict that then you are bolder than me....but don't hide behind me to make your predictions wink

CITYBOY 2017-07-16 10:02:48 

In reply to Narper

Hola....it would be great if things pan out as you predict....you deserve a bit of reward for your loyalty and support of WI...
hope it works out...years and years of support...if the WI players showed half as much dedication as many on this board I am positive they would had been ranked higher.
ADIOS
CB

WestDem 2017-07-16 15:15:08 

In reply to Narper

lol lol lol lol lolbtw I will be in your neck of the wood I early august, want to hang out?

CITYBOY 2017-07-16 19:21:46 

In reply to WestDem
Hola...make sure you leave the briefcase home...your old compatriots will hang out with you..and Narps too...lol
Adios
CB

sunfish 2017-07-16 21:04:01 

Fan optimism is always based on emotion not realistic analysis.

jen 2017-07-16 21:21:32 

In reply to Narper

Lara was a genius, helps of talent and the man went out to bat determined to do the business. Just the way Lara went bout his business, is only determination and wanting to succeed can bring them kinda success.

What i'll blame WICB is for not doing something about pitches, not ensuring best players are out there playing for the region. But at the end of the day, if ah man not determine to do great things, he'll never achieve them. Natural talent do play a part, as some people have the mind for it and still don't get there, but the mental part is a must. Talent without it is a waste.

CITYBOY 2017-07-17 06:44:08 

In reply to jen
Hola...natural talent,determination and confidence...note..CONFIDENCE....will get you through..

Adios
CB

granite 2017-07-17 13:24:59 

Moeen Ali cyah save England everytime.

Narper 2017-07-17 16:41:19 

In reply to CITYBOY

Is dat you PatrickCity? wink

CITYBOY 2017-07-17 20:42:02 

In reply to Narper
Hola..Forgot about Patrick City...very good poster..
unfortunately I am not him...but lets put it this way..you have backings now...and all hell will break loose...the present posters better have ammunition...
dont give out old handle name if you have a clue..PM me.
Adios
CB

voiceofreason 2017-07-17 22:45:15 

In reply to jen

Well said Jen. Add to that the fact that most of these players have not played at this level in a while. West indies will lose the ODI series and it won't even be close.

DIEHARD 2017-07-17 23:24:31 

Interesting to note that CPL ends a week before the limited overs leg of the English tour.

All players available

natty_forever 2017-07-18 08:11:10 

In reply to Narper... beg you some?

Narper 2017-07-18 13:01:56 

In reply to voiceofreason

West indies will lose the ODI series and it won't even be close.

Big boost for the boys here big grin big grin

Narper 2017-07-18 13:02:28 

In reply to CITYBOY

Ah boy....let the games begin big grin

Narper 2017-07-18 13:02:53 

In reply to natty_forever

beg you some?

What you begging for?