The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

TTCB hosts ?special? meeting tomorrow

sgtdjones 2017-07-19 09:29:01 

TTCB hosts ‘special’ meeting tomorrow

The T&T Cricket Board (TTCB) will host a special meeting tomorrow evening at 5 pm at the National Cricket Centre Balmain, Couva, to discuss resolutions as far as the ongoing Judicial Review matter is concerned.

Currently before the courts is a matter between the TTCB and the National League Reps who are seeking to have the constitution of the board, which they term ‘unfair’ changed.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2017-07-19 09:30:24 

considering that the matter has been postponed to 4th December, 2017 without an amicable solution or a final declaration/ direction of the court without prejudice to the Court.”

Changes are on the move.

Dinas and Ganga to lead T&TCB soon.

Hope the Big EDiot sees this.

cool cool cool

POINT 2017-07-19 10:10:17 

In reply to sgtdjones

These are things that may have some impact Regionally . The reason why
Cricket Boards are reluctant to change is due to the fact that they are afraid that their Power will over time be diluted .

They love things exactly as they are , which is precisely why they will forever demand that things be left as they are . I have News for them , Change will come , because they do not live in a vacuum .

If possible , perhaps you can give cc.com a Report on the meeting , I at least would appreciate that .

BTW We are also awaiting another one of the WICBC/CWI much Heralded Reports , this one called The Wehby Report . Perhaps WE may have an opportunity to compare it to the Others .

This One was selected by the Emperor
& his Minions ; because He did not like the last One , due to the fact that it called for the abolishment of the WICBC /CWI .

sgtdjones 2017-07-19 17:14:55 

In reply to POINT

CWI and reports I tend to look the other way, after reading two
of them recently, then shelved.

My enthusiasm lies in 2018, I am expecting Dinas and Ganga to take over T&TCB. They have the votes if the election is above board and out going administrators are not allowed to vote.
The Courts will change such soon.

Changes will come later in Jamaica and Guyana according to the much-heralded sources.

If I were Cameron I would be very concerned.Notice he is quietly
backing the existing Board members to take over the helm of stakeholders.

ICC giving out over 140 million US dollars per year can make
a big difference to the present group of Directors.

In T&T Baldath, a representative on the Board resigned a couple of years ago based on criticism received from Fans in T&T.
Fans would question him on the street, he came to the conclusion as a businessman in T&T to leave.

XDFIX 2017-07-19 18:49:16 

In reply to sgtdjones

Cameron is seeking to get out - subscribes to passing on the baton to the next generation of leaders!

He has nothing to lose after so many years at the top!

Dinas and Ganga are shadow boxing

sgtdjones 2017-07-20 10:50:41 

In reply to XDFIX

Can you tell us what Cameron has achieved in his two decades at the top?

Under his leadership, we are the lowest level in the history of Caribbean Cricket.

We now have to qualify for tournaments?

Ah Waiting.

shock shock shock

Controversy 2017-07-20 14:31:40 

Dinas and Daren are the best options