The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Chrissy, time to call the JAAA incompetent...

Courtesy 2017-07-27 07:50:50 

...as you did to the then WICB when Deo and Fuddadin experienced delays in the granting of visas.

London-bound athletes hampered by visa processing delays.

Courtesy 5/5/12 9:56:13 AM
What else could the WICB have made public beyond what has been said - "the players are in Jamaica, they have had their interviews and are awaiting visas".

Trust me; it is very unlikely that the WICB will have any other information other than what is in the public domain. Any number of factors can cause the non-issuance of visas.

The reality is, no Embassy is obligated to giving reason(s) regarding the non-issuance, nature of the investigation or any evidence collected during the course of an investigation or the revocation of a visa to any government, organization (WIPA) or any individual.

This is the nature of the diplomatic world. And I know what I am talking about...

WICB, the government, organizations, or an individual can jump high or jump low, they cannot force the hand of any embassy to issue visas or reveal any information regarding their investigation.

Neither will the British Embassy tell DEO or Fudda anything regarding any investigation or give them reason(s) for any non-issuance of visas.

BTW, it does not matter whether the WICB had applied one week or two weeks earlier for the visas, if the embassy decides to investigate that investigation will be deliberate and thorough.

The fact that the cricketers were not granted visas immediately after the interviews should set us thinking.

Chrissy 5/5/12 10:17:03 AM

In reply to InHindsight

When you turn on Caribbean Prime Ministers go figure which Foreign Affairs Minister gwin help you out in a crisis.

Enough with the incompetence and the coverup!!

Chrissy 5/5/12 12:11:01 PM

In reply to Courtesy

Tell you string pullers that the onus is on them to inform the cricket public.

You'd be shocked to know who knows what.

Courtesy 5/5/12 1:31:44 PM
In reply to Chrissy

Chrissy, there is absolutely nothing the WICB can say about the visas at this point in time except:

"...Deo and Fudda were interviewed on Thursday and are awaiting their visas".

Absolutely nothing.

Courtesy 5/5/12 10:19:48 AM
In reply to Chrissy

Chrissy, if there is an investigation, neither Ministries of Foreign Affairs nor Prime Ministers can help in such a circumstance. This is the reality.

Chrissy 5/5/12 10:56:17 AM

In reply to jacksprat

Leff dem bro - blasted incompetents.

Courtesy 2017-07-27 07:54:34 

Chrissy, do de honours. Call the JAAA out loud and clear...and please tell your Foreign Affairs Ministry to intervene to force the hand of the Brits.

I await eagerly your fairness in this regard.